J.R. Owen & Company

Lemont, IL View map
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Jeff and I are a husband and wife photography team who actually met while photographing a wedding. We pride ourselves on being progressive with our style and treating each wedding as if it were our own. Over the years Jeff and I have had the privilege of capturing wedding day memories for over 2,000 happy couples. We can't to do the same for you.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

1,500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Boudoir Shoot

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Albums

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Stephanie
    Stephanie E. Married on 12/31/2021

NYE Wedding 2021

Last night I plugged the jpeg of our wedding photos into our large screen TV and put the on slide show. I was AMAZED. Jeff and Rachel truly captured the entire essence of the evening. Amazing. I have to say their work is second to none. I am so incredibly relieved that we hired them. Having these photos tell the story of an evening that was mostly a blur means the world to me. I would recommend Jeff and Rachel to anyone looking for a photographer and hope to work with them again when we renew our nuptials. :-)
  • Katlin
    Katlin Married on 01/18/2020

Amazing Photographers

I found J.R. Owen at a bridal show. I was drawn to them because they are a husband and wife team and they really seem to care about the weddings that they shoot. We had several meetings before the wedding, locking down the timeline and making sure that all the important people were in the notes.

Rachel and Jeff both bring their own eye to the wedding photography. Jeff keeps things light, fun, and takes a TON of pictures. Rachel focuses on the artistic photos and sets up beautiful shots. BOTH take beautiful photos. It was a pleasure having them both photograph our wedding because we got the best of both worlds.

We got our photos extremely fast and everyone was extremely happy with the results. The other great thing is that Jeff and Rachel want you to be happy with your photos, so if there is a perfect picture but one person's eyes are closed, they are more than happy to fix it.

GREAT photographers. HIRE THEM.
    Liz F. Married on 07/26/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! Beautiful! Stunning! Spectacular!

These are just some of the words I would use to describe our wedding photos! JR Owens truly are the BEST wedding photographers I have Ever seen.聽 And I have been in, and attended, many, many weddings. What a great husband and wife duo! They compliment each other so well. 聽They were so easy to work with. Jeff鈥檚 quirky sense of humor, kept everyone laughing. And kept the mood light.
    Rachel鈥檚 creativity and beautiful eye for lighting and staging was absolutely terrific. We were So Blessed to be able to have both Jeff and Rachel as our photographers. We got a link to our photos, over 900 of them, right after we returned from our honeymoon. We have circulated the link to our guests and Everyone that has viewed them, has complimented our photographers! Our guests also said, how nice both Rachel and Jeff were. I don鈥檛 know how we will be able to narrow down our pictures, as each one is so well done! Luckily Rachel is going to help us with that too! JR Owens really went above and beyond for us! They captured the beauty of the day. They captured the emotion of the day. They were not intrusive, and we are so blessed to have such lovely photos that we will cherish for many years to come! I would give them 10 stars!!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Wes Craft Photography - Wes Craft Weddings Wes Craft Photography - Wes Craft Weddings Wedding Photographers

I've had the privilege to work along side both primary shooters for Image Icon (Jeff and Rachel Owen) and they are among the best at what they do. I'm always amazed at their creativity and fun easy going style. If you want bold beautiful photos from customer focused and passionate professionals then check these two out. After you check out our work of course...

311 Canal St. Lemont, 60439

By Apt.
Location of (J.R. Owen & Company)

J.R. Owen & Company frequently asked questions

What photography services does J.R. Owen & Company include in the starting price?

J.R. Owen & Company includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Boudoir Shoot

What photography services does J.R. Owen & Company include in their most popular wedding package?

J.R. Owen & Company includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Albums

What photography styles does J.R. Owen & Company offer?

J.R. Owen & Company offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does J.R. Owen & Company offer?

J.R. Owen & Company offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does J.R. Owen & Company offer for wedding events?

J.R. Owen & Company offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend J.R. Owen & Company and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

J.R. Owen & Company is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding