1616 Woodland Lane, Bolingbrook, IL 60490 Map · Phone number

About JDS Photography

I’m a photographer based in Chicago. I love life, my wife and especially my kids. I enjoy life so much I can’t afford to miss any of it that’s why I use my camera anytime anywhere. My photography has a unique edge by combining art and technology. If you love artistic and modern photojournalism then you’ve come to the right place. But I also do traditional style.

I also enjoy playing guitar, drums, sing and travel… Enough about me… If you like my work and you’re interested please send us a message or give us a call and we will guarantee that you will remember your special moments one click at a time…

MG7222copy
MG7222copy
collage006

2 Reviews for JDS Photography

Crystal · Married on 08/27/2013

John did our engagement photos. He is very artistic and easy to work with. I love the pics

Sent on 09/07/2013

Laura · Married on 06/07/2008

JDS is newer to the wedding photography business. Some of the shots were a little fuzzy, and some came out with weird colors surrounding the people. For the most part the photo's were beautiful. Jonathan was very easy to work with. I would highly recomend him. Once he has a few more weddings under his belt I'm sure his business will take off.

Sent on 10/02/2008

JDS Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• 1616 Woodland Lane Bolingbrook, 60490 See on map