J.R. Owen & Company Reviews

J.R. Owen & Company 6
J.R. Owen & Company 7

Lauren Roseberry · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing photographers and videographer

Would highly recommend them! We had Jeff and mike as our photographers and Jim as our videographer. They made the day so much fun and all our brideal party loved their energy. All the photos they took were amazing and they were really able to capture all the great moments of the day. We couldn’t be more happy with the work they did! We can’t wait to see what Rachel creates for our wedding album!

Taylor · Married on 10/05/2018

J.R Owen & Co. helped make our wedding memories last forever!

J.R. Owen & Co. are absolute ALL STARS! My wife and I spent many months prior to our wedding meeting with photo & video companies. Something always seemed off; whether it was the people we met with didn't relate to us, personality was off, or was to corporate for our taste. Photo and video were very important to us because well...they will capture the memory of our big day! We finally met Jeff and Rachel and we knew immediately after we met with them that we wanted to work with them. They took us in like family and gave us the reassurance that our memories with be captured and displayed with gorgeous artistic ability. Aside from inspiration from Pinterest, we let Jeff and Rachel have all the creative freedom they wanted, and they did not disappoint. My wife and I have large families, a large wedding party, and many guests attend our wedding. Jeff and Rachel were able to handle all the craziness, capture all the amazing and fun moments of our wedding, and show us highlights from our wonderful day, and we couldn't have been more happier. I could not be more grateful for all Jeff and Rachel did, needless to say stop searching and give J&R Owen Co. a chance. I guarantee, you wont pass them up after meeting with them! They have gained a customer forever and we will be recommending them to friends as they begin to plan their special day!

Hope Perri · Married on 09/08/2018

Bride in Wedding

We chose J.R. Owen & Co. to do our wedding photography and viedography this past fall and we couldn't have been more pleased! Rachel was so wonderful to work with and really made everything stress free. She followed all of our directions on the day of the wedding and really respected our wishes. The pictures turned out absolutely amazing and they are a wonderful way for us to forever remember that special day. I would highly HIGHLY recommend their company to anyone!!

Kara Kinnear · Married on 09/01/2018

Great experience and amazing photography!

Rachel did an amazing job with our wedding photos! She had so many great ideas for us downtown as well as no problem handling our large bridal party! We loved working with J.R. Owen &Co and look forwarding to working with them again for any future photography needs. Definitely recommend using them!

Melissa · Married on 08/04/2018

Talented doesn't even begin to describe the artistry found in all that J.R. Owens & Company does. For our wedding we wanted a photographer that captured more than photos. We wanted a photographer that captured memories, moments, and emotions and that is exactly what Rachel did for us. Rachel is beyond talented and it shows in her work. Her work is naturally beautiful without the aid of photoshop which was common among other photographers that we saw. That's how we knew J.R. Owens was the photographer for us. Rachel was our lead photographer and captured our Engagement Photos, shot my boudoir photo shoot as a wedding gift for my husband and captured our wedding day. The results of all three events were absolutely stunning. These photos turned out beyond our expectations and because of this, it won't be the last time we use them. Aside from stunning professional photos, communication between us and Rachel and Jeff was seamless. She was quick to respond, honest and offered a lot of advice for day of coordination. She was on time, on point and kept us on schedule. If you are looking for a photographer that will deliver service with quality as well as photos that look like they belong in a magazine, this is the company for you. I even had a hard time picking out photos for the review, there were just too many that we love!

J.R. Owen & Company 8
    J.R. Owen & Company 15
    J.R. Owen & Company 16
    J.R. Owen & Company 17

Kelli · Married on 06/16/2018

Rachel and Jeff are an amazing team! Rachel worked with my husband and me for our engagement photos, as well as our wedding day. They are two of the most genuine people you will meet and are honest, yet accommodating to what you are looking for. Their work is beautiful and we are so pleased with our pictures. Highly recommend, go check them out!

Barb · Married on 05/25/2018

We used Rachel and her team for my daughters wedding. We had 2 photographers and a video. They ALL where OUTSTANDING!!. at the reception they showed slides of some of the photos they took earlier. If this is how all of the photos will be before editing....than I am so excited to see the rest!! They are FABULOUS!!!. Well worth the price. You can find cheaper Photographers but remember you pay for what you get. And this is a memory my daughter will have for life. Rachel you did an AMAZING JOB!!!! Couldn't thank you enough and for doing everything we asked for and than some. You and your team where so much fun to work with and party with!!! Can't say enough GREAT THINGS ABOUT THIS COMPANY.

Natalie · Married on 05/12/2018

We had a great experience with Jeff and his team! Even though it rained we still got all the pictures we wanted and the day went off without a hitch! I would recommend Jeff & Rachel to anyone looking for a photographer.

Candice · Married on 04/28/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Jeff and Rachel Owen for our special day! Their professionalism and expertise is seen in every single beautiful photo. I would highly recommend Jeff & Rachel on any occasion! We will most certainly be using them for future events.

Alicia · Married on 03/24/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Jeff and Rachel for our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures respectively. Both of them had such an amazing eye for what would look good and using the space around us for absolutely beautiful pictures. We really appreciated how Rachel was able to get all of the family pictures we wanted in a very stress free way so that we could get them done and really start enjoying our day! The pictures were also ready in less than two weeks! We can not recommend J.R. Owen enough. This was definitely one of the best decisions we made during the planning process. Thanks Rachel and Jeff!

Jennifer · Married on 10/28/2017

We chose J.R. Owen and Co. for our Wedding Photography and Videography and it was one of the best decisions that we made in our wedding planning journey. From our first meeting with Jeff and Rachel, we knew that their personal touch and attention to detail were for us. They truly care about their clients and make a great team. Jeff took our engagement photos, making us feel comfortable in the process and we couldn’t have been happier with his fantastic results! His friendly and easy-going demeanor, together with his high level of professionalism are exceptional! Leading up to our wedding day, Jeff was very accommodating and generous with his time, always quick to answer phone calls and e-mails. Jeff also met with us in person prior to our wedding day, giving us a chance to get to know him better, which in turn led to peace of mind by the time our wedding arrived. On the day of the wedding, Jeff and Mike were our photographers and our videographer was Jim. They exceeded our expectations and more! Jeff and Mike had exceptional communication throughout the entire day which led to a wide variety and large quantity of high quality photos. They listened to us and took into account our requests of a mix of traditional and candid photos. We were very specific with special photo must haves and their results were stunning! At the reception, Jeff set up a highlight preview slide show of photos taken during our day which was a special added touch. Jim did a fantastic job with the videography. He captured the entire day and the quality of the video is outstanding. Jim not only put together a wonderful comprehensive wedding video, but he also put together a very nice highlight video for us that included the key events of the day. Jim did an excellent job of recording our live band which was very important to us. We highly recommend J.R. Owen and Co. for your Wedding Photography and Videography!

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2017

Rachel and Jeff are absolutely amazing! When we first got engaged we wanted a company that was personal and provided exceptional quality. Rachel and Jeff took the time to get to know us and our wedding style. We spent hours that initial meeting just getting to know each other. After the appointment, my husband and I walked out and didn't even need to have a discussion. We knew right away J.R. Owen and Company was the perfect fit. We actually canceled our other appointments and emailed Rachel that night with our decision. It was the best decision! The day of the wedding Rachel made Michael and I feel so special. At the church we didn't even realize she was there. She is incredible at what she does and her photos are stunning. I am beyond thrilled to have these pictures that we will have for years and years.

I highly recommend working with Rachel and Jeff.

Alexandra · Married on 09/16/2017

Jeff & Rachel are amazing! They make such a great team! They did my engagement & wedding photos and they turned out beautiful! They are so friendly and make you feel so comfortable! Everyone at my wedding raves about them! My pictures turned out perfect and I couldn’t thank them enough!!!

J.R. Owen & Company 18
    J.R. Owen & Company 19
    J.R. Owen & Company 20

Danielle · Married on 09/09/2017

We first met with Rachel & Jeff based on recommendation from multiple family members who had used them for their weddings. Upon meeting with them for the first time, we cancelled all other appointments because we knew they would be perfect to shoot our big day! Rachel & Jeff are extremely personable and so much fun to work with. We used them for an engagement shoot as well as on the wedding day. Both sets of photos are AMAZING! We love how they all turned out. There is a perfect combination of posed and candid pics, as we had discussed when meeting prior to the wedding. On top of that, the turn around time for receiving the wedding photos was so fast! All of our pictures were given to us in under 3 weeks. They even put together a group of highlights that include the best shots. Also, we are so happy that we opted for the photobooth. It is an open booth so everyone is able to see how people are posing, which adds a lot to the fun/hilarity of it. Many of our guests have commented how much they enjoyed it. We even have 1 photobooth pic that has 16 people in it! Overall, choosing JR Owen & Co. was one of the easiest and best decisions we made in all of our planning. We highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a photography company that is friendly, professional, and knows how to capture and create beautiful moments on their wedding day.

Judith · Married on 09/09/2017

Jeff and his associate Michael provided the photographs for our daughter 's wedding September 2017. They were extraordinary. They were easy to work with and you could tell they enjoyed and took pride in their photographs. We also used their photo booth which provided so much fun. We can't wait to see the video

Caity · Married on 09/03/2017

Rachel and Jeff are accommodating and flexible in that they will give you what you ask for and MORE. My husband and I did not have our reception at a wedding venue but we still wanted some pictures outside with beautiful background scenery. Rachel suggested meeting at two different locations on the day of our reception so that we could get pictures with our loved ones at our reception, but also have some pictures of my husband, daughter, and I in a more picture perfect location too. Rachel has a good eye and got beautiful, candid shots quickly so that we could get back to our party as fast as possible! She did a wonderful job editing our photos before getting them back to us as well. Rachel and Jeff are really great about responding to emails and phone calls/texts in a timely manner. They are professional but also made us feel comfortable and cared for throughout the process.

Melissa · Married on 07/01/2017

Absolutely love Jeff and Rachel!! They make such an amazing team. I am so happy that I had them both for my wedding photos. Rachel made everything super easy from our first meeting. She was so easy to talk with and made me feel at ease with making all of the plans for photography. Rachel is very creative, so sweet and took beautiful pictures. Jeff is so outgoing and made everyone feel so comfortable. They were so fun to work with. My husband and I just met with Rachel yesterday to look at our photos and we are so unbelievably happy with the results. I would 100% recommend them! I can't wait to see the Album!

Maggie · Married on 11/26/2016

Jeff and Rachel were better than we ever could have expected. They helped us to plan our day to allow for all of the photos that we wanted to see. They were funny, helpful and captured more beautiful moments than we ever could have expected!

Marybeth · Married on 11/12/2016

We had Rachel as our photographer for our wedding and she did an absolutely amazing job, I couldn't have asked for anyone better. The main reason we picked her was because she made me feel comfortable from the first meeting. I received compliments all nights from guests about how much they liked her and my bridal party absolutely loved her. She had such great ideas for photos and you could tell she knew what she was doing. My aunt said it the best - Rachel didn't just take photos she captured moments. We received all of our photos super quick after our wedding too! I would highly recommend!

Geena · Married on 11/12/2016

I could not have been happier with Jeff and Rachel. From our first meeting until after the wedding, they were nothing but great. My husband and I work different hours so they would meet us on the weekend at a location close to us to make it work. I have already referred them to friends that got married, and they were just as happy as we were. Cannot say enough good things about this couple!

Darlene · Married on 08/13/2016

Bridget did my son's wedding on Saturday, August 13, 2016. I can't say enough about her. She did an outstanding job and was very fun to work with. She arrived on time with her assistant. We nicknamed her Bond Girl by the end of the night. The Bride & Groom already have their proofs and they are amazing. Bond Girl to so many great pictures.
    Jeff & Rachael were very nice to work in the studio with setting everything up and knowing what the Bride & Groom were looking for. You will not be disappointed if you pick this company to do your wedding.
    Mother of the Groom!!

Colleen · Married on 07/30/2016

We loved working with Rachel and Jeff. Their prices are EXTREMELY reasonable for the wonderful quality of work they provide. The pictures are amazing and we are looking forward to getting our wedding album that Rachel is designing for us. We met with Rachel and Jeff twice before the wedding which made us feel very comfortable. They were great the day of - Rachel came to where the girls were and Jeff went to where the guys were to take getting ready photos. Our bridal party and families loved them as well. They were very professional and never got in anybody's way. Highly recommend them!

Allison · Married on 07/02/2016

Jeff did my wedding this weekend and the pictures were just amazing! He captured all our special moments and they were just breathtaking photos! It was so awesome to be able to even see some of our photos on a TV at our reception! Our guests are still talking about how awesome that was! I can't find enough words to say how wonderful Jeff was and how amazing his photos turned out! I loved working with Jeff he gave us personal one-on-one attention every time we talked! You can't compete with him, he was easy to talk to and work with! Ten times better then the huge companies out there! You weren't a number you were part of his family! We will be going back for years to come!

We just did our engagement session with Jeff in October. It was a great experience to work with them before our wedding in June . I would happy to suggest Image Icon for anyone looking for a professional photographer.

Katie · Married on 03/05/2016

Jeff and Rachel are out of this world. My husband and I interviewed lots of photography places and they blew everyone out of the water! We loved actually getting to meet with our photographer before our wedding day and were even more impressed that they could tell us what types of cameras they used and why ( believe it or not others could not because you didn't get to speak with the actual photographer) Both Jeff and Rachel were so personable which made for a very pleasant experience each contact that was made. The engagement session was so fun and Rachel knew just where to go for perfect pictures. As far as the wedding day Jeff and Rachel's team work was incredible! They clearly knew exactly what would make the best shots and made sure to capture each one without making anyone feel like they were "in the spot light". My husband and I can not speak highly enough of them and would encourage everyone to use them. You will not regret your choice. Thanks so much Rachel and Jeff, there is know doubt you will be taking more pictures of us as our family grows. We would not want anyone else to capture and share in our special life moments.