9839 w 85th st, Overland Park, KS 66212 Map · Phone number

About J&K's Cakes

Welcome to J & K Cakes, Kansas City's fresh premier cake art team! We at J & K believe that every day is special, and what better way to celebrate your special day than with a wonderful cake? The cake is the centerpiece of all family gatherings, and we love bringing families together. Whether it be a birthday, bar mitzvah, bridal shower and so on, we are here to make your special day outstanding on any budget. We will do everything everything in our power to make your cake the most talked about cake of the year! We are always thinking about the customer first, that's why our prices can't be beat. We will sit down with you and work out every little detail to get you the best bang for your buck! Please take a look at our site, and if you have questions feel free to call or email us anytime, and remember that J & K Cakes is here for you! If you're looking for something fresh, unique or even just a good old classic cake, you're in the right place!

• KcCakelady
summercoupon
SpackleCake

1 Reviews for J&K's Cakes

Adrianne · Married on 04/09/2011

When you're on a budget sometimes you think that you'll have to cut a corner here and there. I was expecting to get a just OK cake for the price I could afford. Man was I surprised!! These girls created a cake that looked like it was worth twice as much as it cost me and they really seemed to care about making my cake look wonderful. I plan on getting my son a birthday cake with them very soon. :)

Sent on 05/18/2011

J&K's Cakes FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cupcakes
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Kosher
    Lactose Free
    Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• 9839 w 85th st Overland Park, 66212 See on map