Sweet Petites KC

Kansas City, MO View map

Sweet Petites KC is a bakery specializing in cupcakes for weddings and other celebratory events in and around Kansas City, Missouri. In operation since 2006, this team of bakers creates a variety of sweet treats varying in size, color, and taste. Whether it’s an assortment of cupcakes or a traditional wedding cake, this bakery can create the flavorful desserts your big day deserves.

Before your big day arrives, Sweet Petites KC can provide you with dessert samples to discover your favorite flavors and styles. All desserts are made from scratch and made to order. Some of this bakery’s cupcakes flavors include vanilla buttercream, lemon, strawberry, chocolate, red velvet, and funfetti. Other desserts include scrumptious cookies, customized cakes, macrons, and more. All treats can be delivered and set up at your chosen setting for further convenience.

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$1

What services do your prices include?

Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• User1298520 2+ years ago
    Just used Baby Cakes for my wedding cupcakes last month and was thrilled with the end result!
    We had SO many people come up to us just to tell us how amazing the cupcakes were. AND they looked fabulous!
    Love them, and will continue to visit their River Market location way too often :)

ps - their "stripper dust" effect is awesome. Definitely recommend! :)
    Jenee Married on 09/03/2011
    They do wedding cakes but I opted for their specialty - cupcakes. And I couldn't be more thrilled! My guests kept coming back for more and they took some back to their hotel with them. One of my friends is having a shower out of state and asked me to bring some to her! They make tiny, regular and jumbo sized. I went for tiny because I think there is less mess and its easier to eat. Bites of heaven, I promise!
  • User2278589 2+ years ago
    Everything was absolutely phenomenal. From my first meeting with Abra at their cute store in the River Market down to delivery and set up. I've been to other weddings where they have to throw cupcakes out at the end of the night. Not here. We ordered enough cupcakes for every person to have 2 and they were GONE by the end of the night! Super friendly service and top notch cupcakes!

KC Photobooth, LLC KC Photobooth, LLC Photo Booths

I had heard of BabyCakes before I ever had the opportunity to try one of their cupcakes. Sometimes you build up an unrealistic expectation that could never be met when you anticipate something too long. Not this time!! BabyCakes lived up to every rave review I had heard! If you are looking for great cupcakes for your event, look no further. They look great and taste even better!

108 Missouri Avenue Kansas City, MO, 64106
Location of (Sweet Petites KC)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding