New York, NY 10019 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About J & J Photography

We specialize in a photojournalistic approach to shooting your wedding, which means you'll have all the wonderful moments of your day -- putting your dress on, walking down the aisle, seeing your finace for the first time, cutting the cake -- all captured as they happen instead of having to pose for each moment. Our goal is to document your day as beautifully as possible while being as unobtrusive as possible. Of course we're happy to offer a portrait session, but even then, we'll keep things relaxed and quick so you can enjoy the day with your family and guests.

IMG7219
IMG7219
IMG6263
IMG1172

16 Reviews for J & J Photography

We hired Jared as our wedding photographer, and I cannot recommend him enough. He was responsive, courteous, professional, and reasonably priced. The photos he created were stunning details of the wedding we now get to keep forever. We were so happy to have found Jared!

Lauren · Married on 02/22/2014

J and J Photography was amazing!! Jared did a wonderful job and was very flexible. I would HIGHLY recommend him. Our pictures were wonderful and we got them back very quick.

Gayle · Married on 10/19/2013

Jared is masterful with a camera. He captured our double wedding in memorable photos and delivered our photo CDs in record time. He was early to the venue and walked us toward the exit, even offering to hail a cab for us. Jared is talented and professional, and his warmth and kindness add special elements to the event. He will not disappoint, as he captures your most meaningful moments in lasting photo form.

J & J Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• J & J Photography 1
    Complimentary Coffee Table Album
    When booking a full day session, we'll include as our gift to you, a beautiful coffee table album. $ 500.00 value.

• Annie Lawrence, NYC Wedding Officiant
    Annie Lawrence, NYC Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Jared is one of the nicest (& most talented) Wedding Pros I know! I've had the pleasure of working with him a number of times, and am always impressed with the amount of time, attention, interest, patience, and kindness he shows to every wedding couple. He is "in tune" with you & his photographs bring out the sheer joy in everyone! I'm proud to recommend Jared as a fellow ally for Marriage Equality couples and all couples I work with, and I always look forward to celebrating with him--you will too!

• K.I.M. Media LLC/K.I.M. Weddings
    K.I.M. Media LLC/K.I.M. Weddings Wedding Planners

Jared, is a ninja! I have worked with many photographers in my career and have worked in some challenging venues and I am still trying to figure out how Jared was able to capture some of the shots he did. I do not remember him hanging off of anything and yet he did not miss ONE important moment and captured so many candied others. Without a doubt J&J Photography is a must have vendor at your wedding!

• Venus Ensembles
    Venus Ensembles Wedding Musicians

Jared is a wonderful and creative photographer with a fantastic artistic eye. He deftly moves throughout the venue to capture just the right shots during the ceremony, and always does so with a smile!

• New York, NY 10019 See on map