322 Miracle Mile, Miami, FL 33134 Map · Phone number

About J. Del Olmo Bridal Gallery

J. Del Olmo Bridal Gallery is a bridal boutique located in Coral Gables, Florida, that serves the Miami region. They offer to customize pre-made gowns or create a unique look just for you. They would be honored for couples to use their services to help them look and feel fantastic for their wedding day.

This bridal boutique has an in-house designer who will help ensure that you look beautiful on your big day. Other than gowns, J. Del Olmo Bridal Gallery offers many dress and attire items for couples on their wedding day, such as garters, hair accessories, costume jewelry accessories, shoes, and veils. They offer gowns for the following clientele:

• Bride

74 Reviews for J. Del Olmo Bridal Gallery

1 User photo

Stephanie · Married on 02/08/2020

Loved Shopping at J Del Olmo

J Del Olmo was our final stop on the day we looked for wedding dresses. After explaining the what i wanted overall, the stylist immediately found a dress in mind - and it was the one. I did everything with plenty of time (1 year), so timing was never an issue or stressful. Once the dress arrived, Vivian and her team were always so amazing during fittings. Love that it's a family-owned business in the heart of Coral Gables which is so personal to our relationship as well. I felt beautiful the day of the wedding and thank the J Del Olmo team for everything!

Sent on 02/10/2020
  • Eleonora

Eleonora Primilsky · Married on 02/01/2020

Absolutely amazing options and experience!

I went to J Del Olmo looking for my perfect dress, something sexy, elegant and glamorous! When I walked in, the store was absolutely beautiful and I instantly got excited especially after visiting over five stores and trying on over 50 dresses. The selection of dresses is unreal with a wide range of prices. Ligia, my sales consultant, was so sweet, she listened to every detail of what I was looking for and took me right to perfect section where I felt like I was in wedding dress heaven!!! I selected 7 dresses to try on, some I was nervous to even look at the price tag due to the amount of detail on them, but I was pleasantly surprised. Out of the 7 dresses I fell in love with 4 of them and before I even opened my mouth to say something Ligia told me that the designer would be able to alter or add anything I wanted in order to customize it to me ( which was barely needed, but I loved the thought of customization). Every dress I tried on I loved more than the last which before walking in I thought was impossible! Finally, I put on the last dress and just knew it was the one! Ligia went to the owner( who also is such a sweetheart) and asked for a discount on the dress for me and even gave me a free veil! Every single bride should try J Del Olmo, between the large selection of stunning dresses and the AMAZING customer service you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Cynthia

Cynthia Diez · Married on 09/28/2019

When they saved me after my Brides of Florida nightmare

5 Stars !!

J. Del Olmo Bridal Gallery was my savior during my wedding! Vivian, the owner, is such a lovely person. I can not recommend her enough to anyone reading this review. I am so grateful for her and this shop.

It was two days before my wedding and I didn’t have a veil. I had just had a nasty experience at Brides of Florida in Kendall and I didn’t want to give them anymore of my money after they left me with an unsymmetrical wedding dress and treated me terribly. I was on the hunt for a veil. Luckily, my mother in law’s friend from work knew Vivian and reached out to her explaining the emergency situation. Vivian was so sweet to me and immediately squeezed me in to an appointment with her the next day when I was available. She was patient with me and tried her best to help me find the perfect veil...which we ended up finding thanks to her.

Vivian, you have no idea how much you restored my faith in bridal dress shops after my horrific experience with the other shop. Thank you so much! 😊

Sent on 10/25/2019

J. Del Olmo Bridal Gallery FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Shoes
    Veils

• Society Cleaners Wedding Dresses

Society Cleaners has been working with the amazing gowns of J.Del Olmo for years. We are very pleased to endorse them and are very happy to do so.

• Society Cleaners Wedding Dresses

• 322 Miracle Mile Miami, Florida, 33134 See on map
    Location of (J. Del Olmo Bridal Gallery)