322 Miracle Mile, Miami, FL 33134 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About J. Del Olmo Bridal Gallery

J. Del Olmo Bridal Gallery is a bridal boutique located in Coral Gables, Florida, that serves the Miami region. They offer to customize pre-made gowns or create a unique look just for you. They would be honored for couples to use their services to help them look and feel fantastic for their wedding day.

This bridal boutique has an in-house designer who will help ensure that you look beautiful on your big day. Other than gowns, J. Del Olmo Bridal Gallery offers many dress and attire items for couples on their wedding day, such as garters, hair accessories, costume jewelry accessories, shoes, and veils. They offer gowns for the following clientele:

• Bride

1 User photo

J. Del Olmo Bridal Gallery 1
  • Eleonora

Eleonora Primilsky · Getting married on 02/01/2020

Absolutely amazing options and experience!

I went to J Del Olmo looking for my perfect dress, something sexy, elegant and glamorous! When I walked in, the store was absolutely beautiful and I instantly got excited especially after visiting over five stores and trying on over 50 dresses. The selection of dresses is unreal with a wide range of prices. Ligia, my sales consultant, was so sweet, she listened to every detail of what I was looking for and took me right to perfect section where I felt like I was in wedding dress heaven!!! I selected 7 dresses to try on, some I was nervous to even look at the price tag due to the amount of detail on them, but I was pleasantly surprised. Out of the 7 dresses I fell in love with 4 of them and before I even opened my mouth to say something Ligia told me that the designer would be able to alter or add anything I wanted in order to customize it to me ( which was barely needed, but I loved the thought of customization). Every dress I tried on I loved more than the last which before walking in I thought was impossible! Finally, I put on the last dress and just knew it was the one! Ligia went to the owner( who also is such a sweetheart) and asked for a discount on the dress for me and even gave me a free veil! Every single bride should try J Del Olmo, between the large selection of stunning dresses and the AMAZING customer service you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • F

Frances Garcia · Married on 12/28/2018

Fantastic Experience.

Had a great experience with J Del Olmo, everyone was friendly and very professional. They have a large selection of dresses in order to suit any style and allow for all sorts of customizing. They had in house seamstresses for alterations, and they knew what they were doing. My dress turned out perfect.

Sent on 02/06/2019

J. Del Olmo Bridal Gallery FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

• Society Cleaners
    Society Cleaners Wedding Dresses

Society Cleaners has been working with the amazing gowns of J.Del Olmo for years. We are very pleased to endorse them and are very happy to do so.

• Society Cleaners