Fort Lauderdale, FL 33394 Map · Phone number

About Maloman Studios

Greetings, I’m Stephan Maloman and I have been a wedding photographer for the past 20 years. My style of photography is about anticipation of genuine moments, great lighting and compelling composition. I have the ability to create dramatic and artistic images that emote timeless elegance and honest wedding storytelling. I try to be an attentive observer—capturing unexpected, simple moments.

Over the past 15 years, I have been extremely honored to photograph over 600+ weddings for discerning couples around the world. I’ve been able to create a strong and unique brand by staying true to my aesthetic as an artist while growing within it. I love the importance of what I do as a wedding photographer and the creative freedom to capture simple moments that have a lasting impact.

Stephan

maloman04
work malomanstudios 10

30 Reviews for Maloman Studios

Lindsay Silverman · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing experience working with Stephan!

Working with Stephan and Stella was an absolute pleasure! I know I wanted a photo journalist and was very particular in the way I wanted my wedding shot. Meeting with Stephan before the wedding we had an instant connection and I knew he was just what I was looking for. Stephan immediately picked up on our spirit and our vision. Needless to say the day of, everything was seamless - you didn't even know they were there! They captured our love for each other and our friends and family organically. Our love and laughter was shown through each and every photograph. Thank you Stephan for making it all come to life!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Natalie · Married on 12/17/2016

One of the best photographers in the business! When I got engaged last year I made sure to immediately email Maloman Studios. I wanted to make sure he was my photographer for my wedding day. Even if my wedding was a year and 1/2 away at the time. Stephan and Stella were absolutely amazing to work with. They responded quickly to all of my emails. Very well organized when it came to payments. On the day of the wedding they were very professional and never wasted anytime. They knew what shots they wanted to get and I love watching them work together. We can't wait to see our images from our wedding! I already know they are going to be spectacular since Stephan and Stella are the best! We did our engagement pictures with Stephan and we absolutely LOVED them! If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding your search is over. Maloman Studios are the BEST!! I wouldn't trust anyone else with my wedding pictures and I am a photographer as well so my expectations are high. Not only are they are amazing but they are so sweet and fun to be around. Loved every experience with them and I know you will as well. So stop reading my review and email the studio now!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Lisa · Married on 03/14/2015

Working with Maloman was fantastic. The whole experience was super seamless and stress free. For starters, Stella is extremely responsive in getting back to emails and phone calls. She made putting together our shot list easy, comprehensive and quickly and thoughtfully answered any questions we had. Both she and Stephan were there on our big day and both were so cool and collected. They helped us wrangle all of our family members for photos, which would normally stress me out immensely, but did not at all! And during the ceremony and reception, I did not even notice they were there, yet they captured so many incredible moments. One of my favorite things about our photos was the lighting - every picture is gorgeous and dramatic and really captured the vibe of the night and all the attention we put into planning. Plus, you can tell from the photos that everyone is having a GREAT time! Would absolutely recommend them to anyone else getting married!

Sent on 03/31/2015

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Maloman Studios FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Fort Lauderdale See on map
    Tue-Fri 12-5 Personal consultations by appointment only. Please only contact us via our own website's contact form at malomanstudios.com.