Manolo Doreste

Coral Gables, FL View map
$8,500 Most Popular Price

$8,500 Most Popular Price

My name is Manolo (mah-NO-lo), I’m a passion-filled, original photographer based in Miami, FL. I possess a strong appreciation for the extraordinary & strive for it in all I do, whether that’s capturing life’s greatest moments or finding my native city’s best slice of pizza.

If I wasn’t a professional I’m sure I’d still be snapping my life away. I’d like to think I’d also be on Broadway (as the very necessary off pitch ensemble member with two left feet). When I’m not behind a lens, I’m laughing with family/friends, traveling & partaking in adventures, inner peace classes, kayaks & cocktails!

It’s both satisfying and humbling to be able to give back through creative expression. As a photographer, I’m able to return life’s greatest moments to couples and families. My experiences have allowed me to genuinely understand how powerful images can be, and I take the role of capturing and protecting memories seriously. I know I’m being relied on and cherish the responsibility.

In my opinion, a cultivated relationship results in the best (pure, sincere and effortless) images. And because fostering relationships take time, I limit my efforts to no more than 25 events a year, both in and outside of Miami. I’ve been lucky enough to work in a bevy of locales, including The Bahamas, The Dominican Republic, Georgia, Louisiana, New York, Chicago, Texas, Ohio, Guatemala, and Costa Rica.

To see if i'm available for your event, call me at 305.596.1885 or 866.636.2875

Also, you can email me at info@manolodoreste.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$6,000

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$8,500

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

Camila E. Married on 05/15/2019

Good Vibes

I do not know where to begin. Manolo and his team are amazing!! From the moment I met Manolo he knew exactly what we wanted and the vibes that we were going for. His recommendations and timeline made everything go so smooth. On the Big Day with all the nerves and everything going as soon as Manolo got there it all went away. He knew exactly what to say and directed us every step of the way. I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. The pictures and the facial expressions. Just everything. He captures those perfect moments. Just watching our slide show makes me relive that moment and that’s exactly what I wanted. To relive those moments every time I open my album.

Manolo Doreste's reply:

Thank you so much Camila. It was a true pleasure working with you and Donald and were happy you both listened to our recommendations. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Cheers!
    Stephanie Married on 03/02/2019

Best Photographer

Manolo is amazing at his job. Extremely personable and creative. Best wedding photographer!

Manolo Doreste's reply:

Hi Stephanie,
    It was wonderful working with you and Joey for your Engagement and Wedding Portraits. Look forward to working with you in the future. xoxo
    Ashley F. Married on 02/09/2019

You will not regret

Manolo is not just a great photographer - he is a PRODUCER! I'm not photogenic or comfortable in front of the camera but Manolo was able to make me feel comfortable and express emotion so the pictures are truly authentic. He works quickly and every time I ignored his advice I regretted it. You will not regret working with him.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

50 photos · 11/11/2017
  • Justin & Felipe
    49 photos · 04/21/2017

Faena Forum Faena Forum Hotel Weddings

Manolo is a true professional and his work is amazing. I highly reccommend him to all of my clients.

Marylen Exposito Weddings & Experiences Marylen Exposito Weddings & Experiences Wedding Planners

You will fall in love with Manolo and his work from the minute you meet him. He is a perfectionist and extremely creative....you will definitely have some great images and some great laughs! Extremely talented!

Rev. Eddie Rodriguez Rev. Eddie Rodriguez Wedding Officiants

There are many good photographers in South Florida, however, there are a few great photographers. In my opinion Manolo Doreste of In Focus Studios is a great photographer. A great photographer does much more than take a photograph. A great photographer sees the image in their mind before looking through the lens. The quality of his work, his professionalism, his attention to detail and his never ending quest to be the leader in customer service make Manolo Doreste a great photographer. Brides from Key West to New York, from Aspen to the Dominican Republic have all chosen Manolo as their wedding day photographer knowing that they have chosen an artist. Rev. Eddie Rodriguez www.eddierodriguez.om

2222 Ponce De Leon Blvd Suite 300 Coral Gables, FL, 33134

Monday - Friday 10:00am - 5:00pm
Location of (Manolo Doreste)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding