3912 SW 8th St., Miami, FL 33134 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 23

About Society Cleaners

Society Cleaners is a deluxe boutique dry cleaning business in Coral Gables, Florida, specializing in wedding gown care and preservation. This family owned business has been serving it's clients for more than 50 years. Their staff is trained to handle each gown or clothing item with the best care possible. In addition to traditional dry cleaning services, Society Cleaners also offers a bridal valet service on the day of the wedding to care for the bridal garments and dress the bride. For more information complete the contact form located in about our Bridal Valet services or call 305.444.6611.

Society Cleaners provides excellent customer services and works to answer all your questions and handle all your attire needs. They have worked with a large selection of fabrics with different levels of intricacy. They will steam your gown and delivery it to most south florida venues so it is picture perfect for your big day. Their services include:

• Alterations
  • Delivery
  • Packaging or boxing
Follow Society Cleaners on
Biltmore Bride
instagram s bridalvalet 50515016 119103085847345 2371783657954196020 n 51 368514 1564355752
Getting ready for bride

Videos 2 Videos

43 Reviews for Society Cleaners

Cristina Guerrero · Married on 07/10/2020

Amazing work- always!

I'm a wedding planner and I have been working with Society Cleaners for a few years, I always recommend them to my clients, family and friends. So when it came to my wedding day, I didn't think twice but to hire her for as my bridal valet. My dress was intricate and she had it under control all day. Lourdes and Christine were attentive to every attire detail! She attended my final fitting, took the dress for a final cleaning, brought it to the hotel and managed it all the way through our reception. She helped take my over skirt on and off between transports to avoid wrinkles. She made sure we were always taken care of and she has such a big heart, funny and positive attitude that it was pleasure to have her around. We continue to recommend her and recommend you do the same! Thank you Lourdes, we love you!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Society Cleaners's reply:

Cristina thank you so much for allowing us to share your special day with you. Christine and I wish you a Merry Christmas and a blessed 2020.😊

Christine · Married on 09/21/2019

My wedding dress looks brand new!

Wow! Just wow! After my wedding, my wedding dress was totally black along the bottom. It didn’t help that it rained on my wedding day either, so you can only imagine how dirty it was. I was nervous about taking it to clean since my dress has both lace and silk, however, with Society Cleaners you have nothing to worry about! My dress looks like I never wore it!! It is so amazing! Lourdes and her team are so experienced and really know what they’re doing. I highly recommend them for they beautiful work and such helpful and friendly service!!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Society Cleaners's reply:

Christine thank you for the kind words. We are honored you trusted us with your wedding gown. Please stop by any time

Society Cleaners FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    Under $200
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groom
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Cleaning
    Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Gowns
    Formal Gowns
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Partial Sale

• LA VIE EN BLANC Wedding Dresses

Society Cleaners is always timely, reliable, and friendly. They provide excellent dry cleaning for fine garments and bridal attire. We recommend their service for all your dry cleaning needs.

• Janie Garcia Photography Wedding Photographers

Society Cleaners is my preferred professional wedding gown and evening gown cleaner, and is the only one I recommend to my brides. Their services are timely, meticulous and professional, and have resulted in many happily referred brides. They offer professional cleaning, steaming, rush services, delivery to the wedding site and preservation of wedding gowns and much more. I am proud to be their affiliate.

• 3912 SW 8th St. Miami, FL, 33134 See on map
    Location of (Society Cleaners)