3912 SW 8th St., Miami, FL 33134 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Society Cleaners

Society Cleaners is a deluxe boutique dry cleaning business in Coral Gables, Florida, specializing in wedding gown care and preservation. This family owned business has been serving it's clients for more than 50 years. Their staff is trained to handle each gown or clothing item with the best care possible. In addition to traditional dry cleaning services, Society Cleaners also offers a bridal valet service on the day of the wedding to care for the bridal garments and dress the bride. For more information complete the contact form located in about our Bridal Valet services or call 305.444.6611.

Society Cleaners provides excellent customer services and works to answer all your questions and handle all your attire needs. They have worked with a large selection of fabrics with different levels of intricacy. They will steam your gown and delivery it to most south florida venues so it is picture perfect for your big day. Their services include:

• Alterations
  • Delivery
  • Packaging or boxing
Follow Society Cleaners on
Biltmore Bride
instagram s bridalvalet 50515016 119103085847345 2371783657954196020 n 51 368514 1564355752
Getting ready for bride

Society Cleaners 7
  • Cecilia

Cecilia Equihua · Married on 02/18/2019

Absolutely fantastic! Above and beyond

WOW! WOW! WOW! Ms. Lourdes and her friend were the MVPs of my wedding. We had a HUGE party (13 bridesmaids & 11 groomsmen). They steamed every dress, every suit, and my ball gown tulle dress with the best attitude! They had amazing energy; so positive! They helped everyone get picture perfect! TO TOP IT OFF, Ms. Lourdes sewed me into my dress and no one could tell! My dress fit me like a glove after her magic! I can't express how grateful I am to them for making my day beautiful!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Society Cleaners's reply:

Cecilia thank you so much for your kind words. Christine and I were honored to share your special day with you.
  • Celina

Celina · Married on 02/02/2019

Fantastic work!

I cannot say enough good things about Lourdes and everyone at Society Cleaners! After our wedding in October, I was not able to get around to taking my wedding dress to be preserved until about 5 months later. I had little hope about getting some of the stains from my spray tan out since I had waited so long. Society cleaners did an amazing job and was able to get the spray tan out and make my dress look brand new. I'm so happy that I listened to those that had recommended her and I will continue to pass along her name to any bride that asks.

Sent on 03/15/2019

Society Cleaners FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Partial Sale

• LA VIE EN BLANC
    LA VIE EN BLANC Wedding Dresses

Society Cleaners is always timely, reliable, and friendly. They provide excellent dry cleaning for fine garments and bridal attire. We recommend their service for all your dry cleaning needs.

• Janie Garcia Photography
    Janie Garcia Photography Wedding Photographers

Society Cleaners is my preferred professional wedding gown and evening gown cleaner, and is the only one I recommend to my brides. Their services are timely, meticulous and professional, and have resulted in many happily referred brides. They offer professional cleaning, steaming, rush services, delivery to the wedding site and preservation of wedding gowns and much more. I am proud to be their affiliate.

• 3912 SW 8th St. Miami, FL, 33134 See on map