3500 SW 13th Street, Miami, FL 33145 Map · Phone number

About Janie Garcia Photography

What was once just a hobby is now one of the greatest joys in my life. Photography has been a part of my upbringing from the time I was a child, and is as much a part of my life today as it was then. After 13 years of doing this for personal pleasure, I've decided to do this as a profession, and have been in business for 2 years now. I have prepared modeling portfolios for friends, and and have even won best of show in the past for my work. I am completely self-taught. Currently, what skills and talent I possess are my own.

So why am I starting so late in the game? I am actually a teacher. I hold a degree in elementary education, and have always enjoyed working with children. In January of 2008, I became a mother, and have since taken thousands of pictures of my favorite subject; my daughter. I've been home ever since, but have longed to do something more; something I deeply enjoy doing, and for me, that's photography.

Photography is an outlet for me. I can express myself artistically, taking a moment in time and turning it into a piece that can be enjoyed for years to come. Through life’s trials and tribulations, our memories remind us of greatest days. But sometimes, a simple recollection just isn’t enough. Images of a particular moment in our lives will always have the power to bring those memories rushing back into our minds and hearts. These are the moments that illuminate our lives, and only a photograph can truly help us relive those precious moments.

To me, a photograph is a representation of the milestones in our lives, which can be shared and passed from generation to generation, telling the unique and individual story of a particular person or a time in in that person's life.

Allow me to help you compile your treasure of priceless memories. It would be an honor to partake in a moment of your lives.

• Zoom Wedding Studio
f5de5a33e3734523 1341941701533 RudyMyriam0049
ValerieAmird008

26 Reviews for Janie Garcia Photography

Angel · Married on 03/04/2018

Working with Janie was a pleasure! She is super friendly and straight to the point. The photos were absolutely top notch in quality and creativity, I couldn’t ask for anything else.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Ashley · Married on 01/15/2018

After doing some searching we found this gem in coral gables! I was able to deal directly with Janie throughout the process and every went smooth. My fiancé and I asked around for pricing and I definitely found o got the best bang for my buck. Truly natural and memorable photography. We will be doing my little sisters sweet 16's with her also.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Chris · Married on 04/16/2017

We asked Janie to come shoot our wedding ceremony on the beach on Easter Sunday. She was a pleasure to work with. She was very patient and easy going, had a lot of great ideas, and was very professional. We were nervous that a photographer would get in the way of our special moment, but she managed to blend right in and capture the magic as if she were part of the family! She came fully equipped, and ready to go in any weather condition. I would highly recommend Janie for any event you are planning, and we hope to use her again in the near future for a bigger wedding celebration in the summer. Thanks again Janie!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Janie Garcia Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Premium Events & Planning Services
    Premium Events & Planning Services Wedding Planners

Janie Garcia Photography is a wonderful company. Janie has a great eye to capture even the smallest details at an event. We have worked with her for several years and are always very happy with her work, professionalism and kindness. She also designed our company logo and did a great job designing it with the small details given. MM Premium Events highly recommends Janie Garcia Photography.

• Makeup & Hair by Yaneth Gray
    Makeup & Hair by Yaneth Gray Wedding Hair & Makeup

I met Janie Garcia some time back at a Bridal Show. From that point on I thought she was simply fantastic. She was very friendly, down to earth and professional. Her work is fantastic. When I see the images that she takes she definitely captures the feel of the day; the energy. I love how vibrant and again the feel, the feeling you get when viewing the images. Like I said, she is fantastic! On your wedding day I think that you would want someone who is friendly, professional and truly gifted in the trade they have chosen. Janie is that person!!!

• Chromatic Sounds
    Chromatic Sounds Wedding DJs

Janie Garcia Photography is fabulous! We love working with her and can't recommend her enough. Her professionalism, quality of service, responsiveness, and most importantly for us, her flexibility is superior. I foresee using Janie for many, many years as we recommend her to all of our clients Thanks again Janie! We're really excited about working with you in our upcoming events. It's going to be so much fun and we can't wait to see the end results!

• 3500 SW 13th Street Miami, 33145 See on map