Janie Garcia Photography

Miami, FL View map
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

What was once just a hobby is now one of the greatest joys in my life. Photography has been a part of my upbringing from the time I was a child, and is as much a part of my life today as it was then. After 13 years of doing this for personal pleasure, I've decided to do this as a profession, and have been in business for 2 years now. I have prepared modeling portfolios for friends, and and have even won best of show in the past for my work. I am completely self-taught. Currently, what skills and talent I possess are my own.

So why am I starting so late in the game? I am actually a teacher. I hold a degree in elementary education, and have always enjoyed working with children. In January of 2008, I became a mother, and have since taken thousands of pictures of my favorite subject; my daughter. I've been home ever since, but have longed to do something more; something I deeply enjoy doing, and for me, that's photography.

Photography is an outlet for me. I can express myself artistically, taking a moment in time and turning it into a piece that can be enjoyed for years to come. Through life’s trials and tribulations, our memories remind us of greatest days. But sometimes, a simple recollection just isn’t enough. Images of a particular moment in our lives will always have the power to bring those memories rushing back into our minds and hearts. These are the moments that illuminate our lives, and only a photograph can truly help us relive those precious moments.

To me, a photograph is a representation of the milestones in our lives, which can be shared and passed from generation to generation, telling the unique and individual story of a particular person or a time in in that person's life.

Allow me to help you compile your treasure of priceless memories. It would be an honor to partake in a moment of your lives.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$900.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1500

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Angel Married on 03/04/2018
    Working with Janie was a pleasure! She is super friendly and straight to the point. The photos were absolutely top notch in quality and creativity, I couldn’t ask for anything else.
    Ashley Married on 01/15/2018
    After doing some searching we found this gem in coral gables! I was able to deal directly with Janie throughout the process and every went smooth. My fiancé and I asked around for pricing and I definitely found o got the best bang for my buck. Truly natural and memorable photography. We will be doing my little sisters sweet 16's with her also.
    Chris Married on 04/16/2017
    We asked Janie to come shoot our wedding ceremony on the beach on Easter Sunday. She was a pleasure to work with. She was very patient and easy going, had a lot of great ideas, and was very professional. We were nervous that a photographer would get in the way of our special moment, but she managed to blend right in and capture the magic as if she were part of the family! She came fully equipped, and ready to go in any weather condition. I would highly recommend Janie for any event you are planning, and we hope to use her again in the near future for a bigger wedding celebration in the summer. Thanks again Janie!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Premium Events & Planning Services Premium Events & Planning Services Wedding Planners

Janie Garcia Photography is a wonderful company. Janie has a great eye to capture even the smallest details at an event. We have worked with her for several years and are always very happy with her work, professionalism and kindness. She also designed our company logo and did a great job designing it with the small details given. MM Premium Events highly recommends Janie Garcia Photography.

Makeup & Hair by Yaneth Gray Makeup & Hair by Yaneth Gray Wedding Hair & Makeup

I met Janie Garcia some time back at a Bridal Show. From that point on I thought she was simply fantastic. She was very friendly, down to earth and professional. Her work is fantastic. When I see the images that she takes she definitely captures the feel of the day; the energy. I love how vibrant and again the feel, the feeling you get when viewing the images. Like I said, she is fantastic! On your wedding day I think that you would want someone who is friendly, professional and truly gifted in the trade they have chosen. Janie is that person!!!

Chromatic Sounds Chromatic Sounds Wedding DJs

Janie Garcia Photography is fabulous! We love working with her and can't recommend her enough. Her professionalism, quality of service, responsiveness, and most importantly for us, her flexibility is superior. I foresee using Janie for many, many years as we recommend her to all of our clients Thanks again Janie! We're really excited about working with you in our upcoming events. It's going to be so much fun and we can't wait to see the end results!

3500 SW 13th Street Miami, FL, 33145
Location of (Janie Garcia Photography)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding