Makeup & Hair by Yaneth Gray

Miami, FL View map

Makeup and Hair by Yaneth Gray is a hair and makeup artist in Miami, Florida. Once your wedding day is over you are left with your wedding photos to remember your wonderful experience. Yaneth creates beautiful lasting hair and makeup so that you look spectacular in each wedding photo.

Yaneth comes to your venue on-time and prepared to transform you and your bridesmaids for your special day. Whether you want to look elegant and classic, or glamorous, Yaneth can create unique looks and styles. Her services include:

• Blowouts
  • Natural makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Contour makeup
  • Black-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Melissa Getting married on 10/23/2021
    Yaneth and her team were amazing. They arrived on time and had us all ready in time. She is very professional and most of all dose amazing work. Our makeup stayed on all night. I would definatly recommend her to my friends! Thank you Yaneth!!!!
    Sarah I. Married on 11/21/2020

Exactly what we wanted! Amazing Talent!!

Yaneth is amazing! We had my daughter's wedding this weekend and it was an early ceremony. Yaneth was at the hotel with her sister at 4am. She did the hair and makeup for my daughter, two bridesmaids and myself. She is incredible. We showed her pictures of what we were looking for and the results were spectacular. My daughter's hair and makeup were exactly what she wanted and stayed fresh looking throughout the entire event. My hair, which is pin straight and hard to curl, came out exactly as I wanted, and she used products that kept it curled and in place ALL DAY! The bridesmaids looked fantastic. All of the makeup was flawless! We were made up. We were glamorous. Yet we still looked like ourselves. Yaneth did it all with her sister's assistance and we were ready 10 minutes before the photographer arrived. I will definitely call her again for any occasion that calls for that professional level skill. I can't recommend her enough!!
    Bonide Married on 03/03/2019

My battle angel

I hired Yaneth for my engagement session for makeup and hair. My fiancee hired Yaneth for the wedding makeup and hair before I even said anything. My fiancee was very happy with the engagement session makeup and hair and so was I. Yaneth was very punctual, she came before time to setup in my house. On my wedding day I was very very stressed, and I believed Yaneth was stressed too. There were things happening during the getting ready time that had everybody on edge, but Yaneth managed to keep calm and kept me calm. It was like my misery needed her company. It would be too much into details. Yaneth is my battle Angel. Thank you for keeping me calm. I do not know how you did it, I feel like some people would just walk out. You are a true professional. I would recommend Yaneth to anyone it a heartbeat. I do not even like wearing makeup, now I cannot wait for another occasion to have my makeup done. My guests were so pleased with the way Yaneth did my hair and makeup. My husband was over the moon. Thank you Yaneth for making me look so beautiful on my wedding day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Pricing

Makeup & Hair by Yaneth Gray Price Rates

Janie Garcia Photography Janie Garcia Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the pleasure of working with Yaneth at several bridal shows, and can honestly say that she is not only a kind and genuine person, but also a dedicated professional, who truly knows what she's doing. Yaneth works hard and works well, delivering stunning results each time. The work I have seen her do is flawless and in great taste. i have recommended her several times to my brides, and will continue to do so in the future.

Kiss This Makeup Kiss This Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Yaneth is a talented hair and makeup artist. As a fellow hair and makeup artist I have worked along side of her and have referred her to clients I cannot take on.

Cheryl & Jay Photographers Cheryl & Jay Photographers Wedding Photographers

We have worked with Yaneth for a few years now and her work is spectacular! With every artist, they have a level of quality, and Yaneth surpasses all expectations and maintains a very professional attitude. She is a top notch artist and we definitely recommend her!

700 NW 214th St #217 Miami, FL, 33169
Location of (Makeup & Hair by Yaneth Gray)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding