Hollywood, FL 33026 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 2

About Premium Events & Planning Services

Simply Elegant Weddings & Events ... Premium Events & Planning Services Inc is an award winning wedding and event planning firm with over 12 years of experience in the industry. Our certified wedding and event planners love to capture your vision and make it a reality. Our team of experts come together to execute your special day flawlessly. You are our VIP guest from the very first visit with any of our team members. We pride ourselves in providing a premium experience, excellent service and customizing each event to our clients unique style. Allow Premium Events & Planning Services to handle all the details while you sit back and enjoy.

Follow Premium Events & Planning Services on

Sweet Heart Table
dsc 3190 51 163284 1556047614

5 Reviews for Premium Events & Planning Services

Vanessa · Married on 07/26/2015

MM Premium Events was more then I could have asked for! Meili Martinez and her staff were so wonderful! My event was and outdoor wedding but since Miami weather is unpridictable we had to change plans to have the small toast to take place in doors. Meili and Her staff made it work wonderfully they were so courteous to my guest and helpful in every way possible! Everyone had a wonderful and memorable time! I truly couldn't have asked for a better day! Again thank you a million times for your help and expertise MM PREMIUM EVENTS and staff you guys are so wonderful! God bless you and may you continue to bless other through your works for Many many years to come.

Sent on 07/27/2015

ALEXIS · Married on 07/26/2015

Our wedding was beautiful thanks to MM Premium Events. Meili Martinez was most pleasant and helpful throughout the entire planning process and event. The staff was creative and resourceful, overall making our wedding a success. Their Professionalism facilitated a smooth, clean and elegant event.
    Meli’s recommendations and referrals of everything from flowers to cake to decorations were spot on! She really “got us” and helped make our day one we will always remember. Our wedding reception was planned as an outdoor event…. it rained!
    Although the day seemed ruined - the staff at MMPE quickly transitioned to “plan b”. The reception was moved indoors and to be honest the day was better for it. All of our guests were attended to in a friendly professional manner, the staff helped out tremendously. We could never have done it with the help of MMPE! Thank you for hosting our wedding even better than we could have imagined.... nice, intimate, and classy..... Kudos!
    -Alex Cepeda (the groom)

Sent on 07/30/2015

Evelin · Married on 07/18/2014

Meili made sure that my Bouquet was absolutely perfect and even delivered to where I was doing my Make-Up due to last minute changes. She really went out of her way to make every floral arrangement perfect for the occasion! Thank you for everything, I will definitely be recommending you to all my friends!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Premium Events & Planning Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Premium Events & Planning Services 1
    -20%
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Premium Events & Planning Services 2
    Free Consultation
    Call us today for your Free consultation.

• Infinity Sound Production Dj & Lighting
  • MixItUp Dj's
    MixItUp Dj's Wedding DJs

MixItUpDj's has worked with MM Premium Events for several years. We have had nothing but success in Making Events Possible. Thank you!

• Janie Garcia Photography
    Janie Garcia Photography Wedding Photographers

Meili is an exemplary event planner with an eye for detail, meticulous taste and abundant patience. She continuously goes above and beyond to organize events with plenty of "wow factor." Guiding from the bridal shows and fund raisers in which I've participated, it is evident that Meili is passionate about what she does, and always thrives to make the next event even more amazing and entertaining than the last. It is a great pleasure working with Meili, and I would wholeheartedly recommend her professional event planning services to any bride or organization. Cheers!

• Hollywood, FL, 33026 See on map