7932 Pines Blvd, Hollywood, FL 33024 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Upgrade Events By Ingrid

Upgrade Events By Ingrid is a dedicated wedding planner based in Pembroke Pines, Florida. Working with you to transform your ideas into a reality, they are committed to you and your wedding. They focus on every small detail and stay within your budget to guarantee your special day is everything you envisioned. Whether you are dreaming of something elegant and timeless or trendy and modern, they have the skill to bring it to life.

Upgrade Events By Ingrid provides partial and full planning services for couples to consider. They also offer destination wedding planning for those looking to travel for their big day. Services like managing your guest list will give you peace of mind and ensure planning your wedding is a stress-free experience. Other services available include:

• Budget analysis
Wedding ceremony
tonymaster0257

36 Reviews for Upgrade Events By Ingrid

Gina · Married on 09/02/2017

Overall Ingrid did an AMAZING job capturing the moment, we couldn't have asked for a better planner. It took a while to understand my vision but it turned out so beautiful.

Ingrid has a great rapport with vendors in South Florida. I learned of Ingrid from some of the vendors that my sister used during her wedding (she lived in Florida). I asked a couple of the vendors if they knew of any planners that I could use since my fiancé and I lived in Atlanta, GA and both our jobs are really demanding so we wouldn't have had the time to plan a South Florida Wedding, all of them told me to contact ingrid.

Our wedding was a bit tricky because we were blending our Haitian and American cultures. There were specific things that we were particular about such as music, food, and cake. Ingrid did a great job aligning us with the right vendors to provide all the necessities that we were looking for. She was extremely helpful especially during the stressful and rough times. She was so professional, sometimes I'd lashed out at her due to stress and she still kept a professional demeanor.

I think as a feedback for future couples maybe take notes during discussions and better communication. We placed a lot of trust in her hands since we did not live in Florida so communication was key, sometimes my understanding of things were different from hers but she did her best to be clear as possible.

linda · Married on 08/19/2017

What an amazing all around planner! We are so happy with her. All we can say is she is the type of planner that you will want to keep as a friend after your wedding. she cares that much and gives her all!

Upgrade Events By Ingrid FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Grand Wedding Films
    Grand Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend.

• Lux Cakery
    Lux Cakery Wedding Cakes

I've had the opportunity to work with Ingrid from Upgrade Events by Ingrid on several occasions. Ingrid's attention to detail is top notch. I always look working with Upgrade Events!!!

• Sophisticated Events, Inc.
    Sophisticated Events, Inc. Wedding Planners

I personally know Ms. Ingrid. I give her company an A+. She is not only a very good planner but a god person and easy to talk too.

• 7932 Pines Blvd Hollywood, FL 33024 See on map