7932 Pines Blvd, Hollywood, FL 33024 Map · Phone number

About Upgrade Events By Ingrid

Upgrade Events By Ingrid is a dedicated wedding planner based in Pembroke Pines, Florida. Working with you to transform your ideas into a reality, they are committed to you and your wedding. They focus on every small detail and stay within your budget to guarantee your special day is everything you envisioned. Whether you are dreaming of something elegant and timeless or trendy and modern, they have the skill to bring it to life.

Upgrade Events By Ingrid provides partial and full planning services for couples to consider. They also offer destination wedding planning for those looking to travel for their big day. Services like managing your guest list will give you peace of mind and ensure planning your wedding is a stress-free experience. Other services available include:

• Budget analysis

41 Reviews for Upgrade Events By Ingrid

• Shakira

Shakira James · Getting married on 11/03/2020

3 Day Wedding

Ms. Ingrid is the BEST when it comes to DETAILS! She has an eye for design, organization, delegating and making sure your event runs smoothly. She is always up-to-date with the current trends and designs. There is no way I would have enjoyed my wedding without her; she makes sure that you never know anything that is going on behind the scenes. Upgrade Events took all of the stress away and made the process FUN, enjoyable, and emotional (happy tears). From our bridal newsletters, to our wedding planning book she designed and our wedding website, it was all OUTSTANDING! I never met someone in this field that pays attention to "the little things". I certainly would recommend Ingrid and her team for ANY event domestically or internationally. If I may mention- our wedding was 3 days long and she NAILED IT! She has gained a customer for life and I hope she is prepared to deal with my family because we are SOLD!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Andrea · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing Planner

Initially, we did not want to have a planner, but planning a wedding became too overwhelming for me. We were familiar with Ingrid’s work, so we were very confident in booking her. From the beginning, Ingrid was so easy to talk to and work with. She is knowledgeable and thoughtful in all her recommendations. She is also very organized and did such a great job of communicating with our vendors.

South Florida weather is unpredictable, and despite it being sunny all week, it rained on our wedding day. Ingrid and her team were able to transform a portion of the reception area for the ceremony, and none of my guests had a clue that we were supposed to have an outdoor ceremony. Ingrid worked so well with all of our vendors and orchestrated the whole day flawlessly. She helped tremendously with gathering all the last minute details, especially when it came to last-minute changes in the guest list. Ingrid had a vision for our wedding, and with creativity and an eye for detail, she made that vision come to life!

Sent on 02/22/2020

Lakisha Devlugt · Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding (Day of Coordinator)

Ingrid and her assistant were beyond amazing. They made our wedding stress free and made sure every little detail was taken care of. We didn't have to worry about anything the day of our wedding. Ingrid also did a fantastic job organizing and decorating my dessert station. She had a vision to include columns in the dessert display and they looked spectacular. She also recommended to me some highly professional vendors. I definitely recommend Ingrid's services if you are looking for someone that is detail oriented, professional and experienced!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Upgrade Events By Ingrid FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Grand Wedding Films
    Grand Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend.

• Lux Cakery Wedding Cakes

I've had the opportunity to work with Ingrid from Upgrade Events by Ingrid on several occasions. Ingrid's attention to detail is top notch. I always look working with Upgrade Events!!!

• Sophisticated Events, Inc. Wedding Planners

I personally know Ms. Ingrid. I give her company an A+. She is not only a very good planner but a god person and easy to talk too.

• 7932 Pines Blvd Hollywood, 33024 See on map
    Appointments Only
    Location of (Upgrade Events By Ingrid)