Hollywood, FL 33023 Map · Phone number

About Sophisticated Events, Inc.

Sophisticated Events, Inc. was established in March of 2013 by Sylvia Mitchell. Ms. Mitchell has been planning events since 2004, for family and friends. She believes in making people smile and giving them the weddings or event far beyond their dreams. Her experience and training in event planning will help every couple and other clients have a seemless and smooth wedding day or event. Ms. Mitchell takes every risk at giving her best opinions and guiding the clients through every decision that they will have to make about their event planning. Ms. Mitchell is a Certified Wedding and Event Planner. She recieved her certification through The Lovegevity Wedding Planning Institute. "I love to help people in every aspect that I can" says Ms. Mitchell. Sophisticated Event, Inc. is devoted to providing customers with the celebration of their dreams. If you have questions or concerns please contact me at 954-639-1746 or email me at sophisticatedeventsbysylvia@gmail.com

Follow Sophisticated Events, Inc. on

sylenathebride
logo
sylenawedding4
Sophisticated Events, Inc.

4 Reviews for Sophisticated Events, Inc.

Kaleena · event on: 05/03/2013

She is awesome!!!! Very reliable and dependable! Works well with any budget!!!! I recommend her to anyone

Sent on 05/16/2013

Sophisticated Events, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to help you. I really enjoyed the party and I am glad to hear that you were pleased with my service.
  • User3281088 · event on: 03/31/2013

The service was exemplary and my candy station was beautiful

Sent on 05/26/2013

Sophisticated Events, Inc.'s reply:

First of all, I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your candy station. It was definitely an awesome experience to work for you on an extremely tight budget. I am so glad I was able to pull it off for you. I'm glad you were pleased.

Sylena · Married on 04/14/2012

Sophisticated event made our wedding memorable. She went over and beyond our expectations to make our day successful. Everything was on point. She has coordinated several events for my family. She's coordinated all three of my baby showers. She takes a great deal of pride in her work. Even with her busy schedule, she does a fantastic job. I would most definitely recommend her to any and everyone that needs a coordinator for their next event.

Sent on 03/24/2013

Sophisticated Events, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working you guys. I really enjoyed planning your special day and I am pleased t here that you and your husband was satisfied. I look forward to working with you on any future event.

• Hollywood, 33023 See on map
    Location of (Sophisticated Events, Inc.)