Society Cleaners Reviews

38 | Miami, FL

38 Reviews for Society Cleaners

38 Society Cleaners Reviews

Luis · Married on 01/25/2018

They are great! Lourdes the owner is fabulous so helpful n very accommodating. Highly recommend

Ali · Married on 11/11/2017

The best experience. These ladies have my heart and I couldn’t of done it without them. I am beyond happy and would recommend them to every girl getting married!

Ali · Married on 11/11/2017

The people working at Society Cleaners are miracle workers! Seriously, look at my pics. After a photo shoot on the red rocks in Arizona, my white wedding dress was literally ombre and full of twigs. I was nervous to take it to just any dry cleaners since the dress has a lot of intricate lace and delicate fabric but Society Cleaners came highly recommended by a friend, so decided to go with them. I had a family member drop it off and Lourdes immediately called me to discuss exactly how they were going to care for the dress and what they hoped to accomplish. Needless to say, their work and customer service completely exceeded my expectations. My dress looks brand new again. I'm so beyond grateful to Lourdes and her team for helping me to preserve such an important piece of such an important day. If you are wondering where to take your wedding dress after the party is over, look no further!

Society Cleaners 1
    Society Cleaners 2
    Society Cleaners 3
    Society Cleaners 4
    Society Cleaners 5

Carla · Married on 11/11/2017

I have known the owner for several years. When I was planning my destination wedding I had asked Lourdes to pack and prepared my wedding gown. She is amazing and her works is outstanding. I recommended her and her cleaners 100% you will not be disappointed

Caiti · Married on 09/03/2017

Lulu and her team are amazing from start finish. Prior to my wedding they were with me at my dress fittings, helped to make sure that the buttons put on the back of my gown allowed my gown to be beautifully bustled, and helped to pack and steam my dress for travel. After the wedding fun was over they cleaned and preserved my lace gown. Society cleaners made my wedding dress experience stress free. I highly recommend!

Society Cleaners 6
    Society Cleaners 7

Alexandria · Married on 01/13/2017

This place did an absolutely amazing job. The owner took my Vera Wang ball gown and made it new again. I expected to just get cleaning and steaming service but she did so much more. She fixed the bustle without me even asking at no charge. It was a phenomenal job. I was able to sell my dress after and the buyer loved how New and unused the dress looked

Mia · event on: 04/17/2015

We had many of the attendees come from other states. We needed the gowns and suits for the event taken care of and steamed. Thankfully Society Cleaners was able to bring their equipment on-site and take care of all the wardrobe. We were extremely pleased with their service: Professional, on time, totally worth the price. Thank you Society Cleaners for an amazing job.

I was recommended by my bridal shop and bride friends to go to Society for a "wedding dress prep" All the employees cater to their bridal clients' services and needs. Lourdes is amazing and really takes pride in what she does. The lengths she goes for her clients goes unnoticed and is extraordinary! She even hand delivers your wedding dress to your hotel the night before the wedding (for only $30) Who does that? SOCIETY CLEANERS! Cannot wait to take my dress back!

Cori · Married on 04/08/2016

I used Society Cleaners to clean and preserve my dress and I highly recommend them. I researched dress preservation companies and most of the places that do this require you to send the dress in the mail and then you get it back in the mail already preserved. I wanted the chance to see it before it was preserved to make sure it was clean. Lourdes did a great job of cleaning it. She was also very sweet and accommodating!

• O

Otty · Married on 03/19/2016

Amazing experience I had with Lourdes and her staff. I have my wedding gown steam, bridal valet services for my wedding, fitting my party dress and dry cleaner for my gown after the wedding. Definitely recommend it.!????????

Gabriela · Married on 01/07/2016

Let me start by saying, my mom chose the spot on where to preserve my dress. I was fortunate enough to go on my honeymoon straight after my wedding, so she handled the whole process. She found Society Cleaners after going to a couple other cleaners & decided it was where she felt comfortable leaving my dress. Today I went to see it prior to being preserved and put away. I can say two things:
    1) it looks brand new! All the stains (specifically on the bottom of the dress) were completely lifted. I was a little worried that there would be marks, but honestly it came out perfect.
    2) the customer service was great! Lourdes greeted me like family and was so welcoming in what I thought was a very bittersweet moment.
    In saying all that, I definitely recommend this cleaner to new brides. You won't regret it!

Megan · Married on 11/28/2015

Lourdes did an incredible job cleaning my sample gown. When I saw it I couldn't believe it was the same dress! I was stunned.

I HIGHLY recommend her.

Susan · Married on 11/14/2015

It POURED on our wedding day and our ceremony was outdoors, in the grass. Needless to say, my dress looked like it had been dragged through the mud. It was SO, SO dirty! Thanks to Lourdes and Society Cleaners, my dress looked even better than brand new and the preservation box it now sits in is absolutely beautiful. Could not be happier with their service and their care.

Vanessa · Married on 10/25/2015

I recently got married in October 2015 and I was trying to look for the best cleaner for my wedding dress, then I came across Society Cleaners which is close by my job and there I fell in love. Lourdes the owner makes you feel amazing and important. I made the mistake and wore a red feather boa for my hora loca. The next day I had the red stains under my arms and inside the dress. Not to mention the feathers inside the lace. I freaked out. Lourdes and her team did her magic. My dress looks like I just bought it! Amazing work!

• Janie

Janie · Married on 10/16/2015

Thank you so much for delicately cleaning & preserving my daughter's precious, silk dupioni baptismal gown. This is such a special little gown and it means so much to me that your professional team took the time to do it right, preserving a piece of our family history.

• Paige

Paige · Married on 04/25/2015

My dress was a sample sale dress and was very big. I had it altered so many times that it needed to be cleaned, pressed, steamed. Society Cleaners were amazing. I had both beading and satin on my dress. They were so nice and called every step of the way. I trusted them to do what they did best and it was amazing. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Society Cleaners's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. The reviews are so important. Again thank you for trusting us with your gown.
  • Elischa

Elischa · Married on 12/06/2014

Great Experience!
    I was so worried that my dress would never look like new since it was a little worn from being a sample model.
    Society cleaners made it all possible and exceeded my expectations!
    Definitely recommend!
    Lourdes is always soo helpful and professional!
    Thanks to Society Cleaners my dress looks pristine and beautiful!
    Can't wait to wear it :)

Lourdes is very sweet, and she did a great job of helping me with everything I needed for the weekend from quick alterations to steaming and delivery. Everything met my expectations, and I appreciated not having to worry about how things would turn out.

• Z

Zoila · Married on 03/23/2014

Very professional work. I am very satisfied with both the results and customer service. I will must certainly recommend their services to my friends

Sent on 04/18/2014

Society Cleaners's reply:

Thank you for being such an amazing customer. Thanks too for all the reviews you are amazing.

Nicole · Married on 03/09/2014

Amazing amazing amazing!! She is a twin of me !! I am probably the hardest client to deal with and like everything perfect since meeting her day 1 I was completely comfortable with her she had my dress prior and after and dressed me !! She is just amazing I could not imagine my day without Lourdes!!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Society Cleaners's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing words. If you need any other gowns done for you please don't hesitate to call. You were an amazing bride and fun to work for. Thank you!!!!

Rachelle · Married on 10/05/2013

Professional, patient and miracle worker ! I thought i was doomed when I got turned down by so many dry cleaners not being able to clean my wedding dress but Society Cleaners worked their magic ! Thank you !

Sent on 12/11/2013

Society Cleaners's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. I had a great time working with you. You even made me more computer savvy. Lololol....
  • I

Ilene · Married on 06/01/2013

I wish there was a category and rating higher than FIVE! Lourdes and her team are amazing! It was one of the best decisions I made to have Society Cleaners with me at the Wedding. From the moment she arrived, Lourdes took control in pressing my dress, my husband's suit, my best friend's dress, and made sure throughout the whole day that my the dress was not a worry.

Even thought a dear friend took notes on how to bustle my train, have the "Professional" do it so smoothly, made me relax and allow my friend to enjoy the cocktail hour.

Amazing service!!!! Since the moment Lourdes (the owner) walked in, she didn't stop...always with a big smile, making sure I was happy. Professional and friendly!!!

• O

Oscar · Married on 03/16/2013

Wonderful service & High level of professionalism!!. Would highly recommend it . You will not regret it.