Society Cleaners Reviews

43 | Miami, FL

43 Reviews for Society Cleaners

Cristina Guerrero 路 Married on 07/10/2020

Amazing work- always!

I'm a wedding planner and I have been working with Society Cleaners for a few years, I always recommend them to my clients, family and friends. So when it came to my wedding day, I didn't think twice but to hire her for as my bridal valet. My dress was intricate and she had it under control all day. Lourdes and Christine were attentive to every attire detail! She attended my final fitting, took the dress for a final cleaning, brought it to the hotel and managed it all the way through our reception. She helped take my over skirt on and off between transports to avoid wrinkles. She made sure we were always taken care of and she has such a big heart, funny and positive attitude that it was pleasure to have her around. We continue to recommend her and recommend you do the same! Thank you Lourdes, we love you!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Society Cleaners's reply:

Cristina thank you so much for allowing us to share your special day with you. Christine and I wish you a Merry Christmas and a blessed 2020.馃槉

Kris Reig 路 Married on 06/27/2020

Couldn't have done it without you!

I found Lourdes as I was looking for bride dress cleaning services and came across her shop Society Cleaners. Her service really began with fixing my wedding gown that I was sure was beyond repair from the person that had sold it to me. She eased my mind and told me that it absolutely could be fixed, worked her magic and a few more meetings later the dress was like new out of the store! No mold stains, steamed it to stretch the lace until it was the correct length, individually cut the piling that had occurred due to improper washing and more! The dress was so intricate with multiple pieces that I knew I would need help the day of as well. That鈥檚 when I decided to go with her bridal valet service.

If you鈥檙e on the verge of booking the bridal valet service, DO IT! You will not regret it. Lourdes was honestly my fairy god mother throughout the whole getting ready process and wedding. She was there to help with absolutely anything wardrobe related during the getting ready process for myself and the bridal entourage as well as my source of information for any wedding related questions. She was my shadow (in all good ways) throughout the wedding, getting me into the dress, attaching all parts like the sleeves and the skirt, fixing and accommodating my dress and veil that were both very long and heavy even when I didn鈥檛 notice. She was always a step ahead picking it up for me to move around. It was worth every penny and she ended up being one of the most essential vendors at my wedding who felt more like family than anything throughout the whole process. I am now taking my dress to have it cleaned after the wedding and put into a memory box to hopefully one day open it and use is one pieces on my god daughter or maybe future daughters. Lourdes is as special of a person as her services are! 100% recommend to any bride who wants to be stress free on her special day and has a gown worth the special attention.

Sent on 07/06/2020

Society Cleaners's reply:

It was amazing to work with such an awesome caring family. Thank you for your trust. I look forward to cleaning your gown now after the wedding and will make it look great again. Thank you again for taking the time to review us. It is so important for us, we truly appreciate it.

Christine 路 Married on 09/21/2019

My wedding dress looks brand new!

Wow! Just wow! After my wedding, my wedding dress was totally black along the bottom. It didn鈥檛 help that it rained on my wedding day either, so you can only imagine how dirty it was. I was nervous about taking it to clean since my dress has both lace and silk, however, with Society Cleaners you have nothing to worry about! My dress looks like I never wore it!! It is so amazing! Lourdes and her team are so experienced and really know what they鈥檙e doing. I highly recommend them for they beautiful work and such helpful and friendly service!!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Society Cleaners's reply:

Christine thank you for the kind words. We are honored you trusted us with your wedding gown. Please stop by any time
  • Cecilia

Cecilia Equihua 路 Married on 02/18/2019

Absolutely fantastic! Above and beyond

WOW! WOW! WOW! Ms. Lourdes and her friend were the MVPs of my wedding. We had a HUGE party (13 bridesmaids & 11 groomsmen). They steamed every dress, every suit, and my ball gown tulle dress with the best attitude! They had amazing energy; so positive! They helped everyone get picture perfect! TO TOP IT OFF, Ms. Lourdes sewed me into my dress and no one could tell! My dress fit me like a glove after her magic! I can't express how grateful I am to them for making my day beautiful!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Society Cleaners's reply:

Cecilia thank you so much for your kind words. Christine and I were honored to share your special day with you.
  • Celina

Celina 路 Married on 02/02/2019

Fantastic work!

I cannot say enough good things about Lourdes and everyone at Society Cleaners! After our wedding in October, I was not able to get around to taking my wedding dress to be preserved until about 5 months later. I had little hope about getting some of the stains from my spray tan out since I had waited so long. Society cleaners did an amazing job and was able to get the spray tan out and make my dress look brand new. I'm so happy that I listened to those that had recommended her and I will continue to pass along her name to any bride that asks.

Sent on 03/15/2019

Luis 路 Married on 01/25/2018

They are great! Lourdes the owner is fabulous so helpful n very accommodating. Highly recommend

Sent on 01/06/2018

Ali 路 Married on 11/11/2017

The best experience. These ladies have my heart and I couldn鈥檛 of done it without them. I am beyond happy and would recommend them to every girl getting married!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Ali 路 Married on 11/11/2017

The people working at Society Cleaners are miracle workers! Seriously, look at my pics. After a photo shoot on the red rocks in Arizona, my white wedding dress was literally ombre and full of twigs. I was nervous to take it to just any dry cleaners since the dress has a lot of intricate lace and delicate fabric but Society Cleaners came highly recommended by a friend, so decided to go with them. I had a family member drop it off and Lourdes immediately called me to discuss exactly how they were going to care for the dress and what they hoped to accomplish. Needless to say, their work and customer service completely exceeded my expectations. My dress looks brand new again. I'm so beyond grateful to Lourdes and her team for helping me to preserve such an important piece of such an important day. If you are wondering where to take your wedding dress after the party is over, look no further!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Carla 路 Married on 11/11/2017

I have known the owner for several years. When I was planning my destination wedding I had asked Lourdes to pack and prepared my wedding gown. She is amazing and her works is outstanding. I recommended her and her cleaners 100% you will not be disappointed

Sent on 02/23/2018

Caiti 路 Married on 09/03/2017

Lulu and her team are amazing from start finish. Prior to my wedding they were with me at my dress fittings, helped to make sure that the buttons put on the back of my gown allowed my gown to be beautifully bustled, and helped to pack and steam my dress for travel. After the wedding fun was over they cleaned and preserved my lace gown. Society cleaners made my wedding dress experience stress free. I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Alexandria 路 Married on 01/13/2017

This place did an absolutely amazing job. The owner took my Vera Wang ball gown and made it new again. I expected to just get cleaning and steaming service but she did so much more. She fixed the bustle without me even asking at no charge. It was a phenomenal job. I was able to sell my dress after and the buyer loved how New and unused the dress looked

Sent on 02/07/2017
  • User5377010 路 2+ years ago

I was recommended by my bridal shop and bride friends to go to Society for a "wedding dress prep" All the employees cater to their bridal clients' services and needs. Lourdes is amazing and really takes pride in what she does. The lengths she goes for her clients goes unnoticed and is extraordinary! She even hand delivers your wedding dress to your hotel the night before the wedding (for only $30) Who does that? SOCIETY CLEANERS! Cannot wait to take my dress back!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Cori 路 Married on 04/08/2016

I used Society Cleaners to clean and preserve my dress and I highly recommend them. I researched dress preservation companies and most of the places that do this require you to send the dress in the mail and then you get it back in the mail already preserved. I wanted the chance to see it before it was preserved to make sure it was clean. Lourdes did a great job of cleaning it. She was also very sweet and accommodating!

Sent on 08/17/2016
  • O

Otty 路 Married on 03/19/2016

Amazing experience I had with Lourdes and her staff. I have my wedding gown steam, bridal valet services for my wedding, fitting my party dress and dry cleaner for my gown after the wedding. Definitely recommend it.!????????

Sent on 08/21/2016

Gabriela 路 Married on 01/07/2016

Let me start by saying, my mom chose the spot on where to preserve my dress. I was fortunate enough to go on my honeymoon straight after my wedding, so she handled the whole process. She found Society Cleaners after going to a couple other cleaners & decided it was where she felt comfortable leaving my dress. Today I went to see it prior to being preserved and put away. I can say two things:
    1) it looks brand new! All the stains (specifically on the bottom of the dress) were completely lifted. I was a little worried that there would be marks, but honestly it came out perfect.
    2) the customer service was great! Lourdes greeted me like family and was so welcoming in what I thought was a very bittersweet moment.
    In saying all that, I definitely recommend this cleaner to new brides. You won't regret it!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Megan 路 Married on 11/28/2015

Lourdes did an incredible job cleaning my sample gown. When I saw it I couldn't believe it was the same dress! I was stunned.

I HIGHLY recommend her.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Susan 路 Married on 11/14/2015

It POURED on our wedding day and our ceremony was outdoors, in the grass. Needless to say, my dress looked like it had been dragged through the mud. It was SO, SO dirty! Thanks to Lourdes and Society Cleaners, my dress looked even better than brand new and the preservation box it now sits in is absolutely beautiful. Could not be happier with their service and their care.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Vanessa 路 Married on 10/25/2015

I recently got married in October 2015 and I was trying to look for the best cleaner for my wedding dress, then I came across Society Cleaners which is close by my job and there I fell in love. Lourdes the owner makes you feel amazing and important. I made the mistake and wore a red feather boa for my hora loca. The next day I had the red stains under my arms and inside the dress. Not to mention the feathers inside the lace. I freaked out. Lourdes and her team did her magic. My dress looks like I just bought it! Amazing work!

Sent on 01/13/2016
  • Janie

Janie 路 Married on 10/16/2015

Thank you so much for delicately cleaning & preserving my daughter's precious, silk dupioni baptismal gown. This is such a special little gown and it means so much to me that your professional team took the time to do it right, preserving a piece of our family history.

Sent on 09/18/2012

sadai 路 Married on 07/10/2015

Society Cleaners did a great job with my wedding dress. I traveled with my wedding dress from Virginia to Miami and it was in need of a good steaming to get the wrinkles out. I worked with Lourdes and she was so super nice and helpful. My dress looked amazing and she even delivered the dress to the hotel that we were having the wedding at. She even went a step further to show my bridesmaid how to bustle my dress which was greatly appreciated. South Florida Brides should not hesitate to use Society Cleaners!

Sent on 07/13/2015
  • Paige

Paige 路 Married on 04/25/2015

My dress was a sample sale dress and was very big. I had it altered so many times that it needed to be cleaned, pressed, steamed. Society Cleaners were amazing. I had both beading and satin on my dress. They were so nice and called every step of the way. I trusted them to do what they did best and it was amazing. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Society Cleaners's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. The reviews are so important. Again thank you for trusting us with your gown.

Mia 路 event on: 04/17/2015

We had many of the attendees come from other states. We needed the gowns and suits for the event taken care of and steamed. Thankfully Society Cleaners was able to bring their equipment on-site and take care of all the wardrobe. We were extremely pleased with their service: Professional, on time, totally worth the price. Thank you Society Cleaners for an amazing job.

Sent on 04/18/2015
  • Elischa

Elischa 路 Married on 12/06/2014

Great Experience!
    I was so worried that my dress would never look like new since it was a little worn from being a sample model.
    Society cleaners made it all possible and exceeded my expectations!
    Definitely recommend!
    Lourdes is always soo helpful and professional!
    Thanks to Society Cleaners my dress looks pristine and beautiful!
    Can't wait to wear it :)

Sent on 10/25/2014
  • User4064447 路 2+ years ago

Lourdes is very sweet, and she did a great job of helping me with everything I needed for the weekend from quick alterations to steaming and delivery. Everything met my expectations, and I appreciated not having to worry about how things would turn out.

Sent on 04/27/2014
  • Z

Zoila 路 Married on 03/23/2014

Very professional work. I am very satisfied with both the results and customer service. I will must certainly recommend their services to my friends

Sent on 04/18/2014

Society Cleaners's reply:

Thank you for being such an amazing customer. Thanks too for all the reviews you are amazing.