Chicago, IL 60647 Map · Phone number

About J. Brown Photography

YOU CAN REHEARSE EVERYTHING ELSE, BUT THE BEST MOMENTS ARE UNEXPECTED.

Dad letting out the tears he swore he wouldn't, the flower girl gone rogue,
Grandma showing three generations how to two-step,
And your best friend making a bouquet catch worthy of Sportscenter...

THESE ARE THE MOMENTS THAT MAKE A WEDDING.

I SIMPLY CAPTURE THEM, AND LET YOUR PHOTOS TELL THE STORY.

Whether your wedding is traditional or quirky, epic or intimate, local or halfway across the world, my role is to be the calm within the storm and guarantee that your photos will serve as a gateway to that moment in time. So you can relive your day, share your story, and keep a piece of the experience. Because your wedding is just one day, but your stories run deeper than that. Connections with friends that go back for decades, family members you've grown up with, and the love of your life who you'll build tomorrow's memories alongside. That's what your wedding is. Organic, historic, and intrinsically yours. And your photography should reflect that. Together with your personality, vision and creativity, I'll ensure that your wedding is captured, printed, and beautifully expressed for generations to come.

Follow J. Brown Photography on

J. Brown Photography 6
J. Brown Photography 7
  • Carol

Carol Waldmann · Married on 10/14/2018

Beautiful pictures to tell our story

We got married in October and Jason was the best! He and his assistants were very professional while also being fun and nice. Taking so many pictures can be uncomfortable at times but they made everything feel comfortable and flow with the wedding day. Jason is very organized and will make sure you have all the pictures you want, and you can be sure they will be gorgeous. We absolutely love the pictures and going through them now bring back all the emotion and joy we felt that day. My sister is getting married in August and she already booked him for her wedding as well. His work is fantastic and we are happy we found him to tell our story on the best day of our lives.

J. Brown Photography 8
    J. Brown Photography 9
    J. Brown Photography 10

Nick Miller · Married on 10/13/2018

Jason did an AMAZING job photographing our wedding.

He is very easy to work with and was great at communicating before, during, and after our wedding. You should absolutely work with Jason. He will capture every detail and moment of your event.

We will definitely work with Jason again next time we need a photographer.

Josh Hayden · Married on 10/06/2018

Professional, fun, friendly, and AMAZING pictures.

Jason is hands down the BEST! Because of him we had the best day of our lives, and our family and friends had just as much fun. I wish I could give him a 10 just for how much fun and cool he is. The first reason we liked him was his push to meet in person as much as possible, knowing the person (and having them get to know you) that will be capturing the special day allowed him to take some pictures that someone who didn’t know us may not have. After that he happily gave of examples of anything we asked for, answered all of our questions, and never was pushy to have us make a decision. Seeing the pictures he took of our day was the 2nd best day of my life, he was able to capture all of the things that were so important to us, along with my goofy and silly pictures, and had no issue being a part of our massive dance party to show all of our friends and family having a blast. He took our engagement photos as well and was thrilled to meet at our favorite bar first and then explore the lakefront and park. Not only is he a true professional with his personality and work, we’re also able to call him a friend by the end of the process and couldn’t be any happier.

Award

J. Brown Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

• Urban Allure Events
    Urban Allure Events Wedding Planners

Jason is awesome! He is very easy to work with, has a great vision, and always listens to his clients needs. I love that his packages have different album options! We can't wait to work with him more often!

• A Posh Event
    A Posh Event Wedding Planners

I've recently worked with Jason on my clients wedding. I continue to recommend his services to all my clients! He has a creative eye and love his photography style!

• Chicago, IL 60647 See on map