Austin, TX 78759 Map · Phone number

About It's An Event

Planning and creating special events since 1986. I began my planning and designing career in the New York are and recently moved my business to Austin, TX area and am currently in the process of re-branding. My experience include developing party themes for weddings, bridal showers, engagements, anniversaries, sweet sixteens/quinceaneras, bar/bat mitzvahs and events for many other occasions. My success is based on my floral design and decor training and flair as well as management style. These special talents and the professionalism with which I function allow me to translate your dreams and budget into reality and an event that you, your family and guests will cherish for a lifetime.

An event can be stressful for anyone, whether its a small intimate party or an elaborate affair, I understand your special day is important to you so let me handle the details. Relax, enjoy yourself and your guests. Whatever the occasion, I can make your event a memorable one, for all the right reasons.

Your event is important to me, I will help you select from various venues, connect you with related service professionals, schedule appointments, accompany you and make introductions. I will assist you with developing your concept and theme, making recommendations for your ceremony, rehearsal dinner, as well as outside caterers and hotel accommodations for you and your guests if required.

On the day of your event, I will be available to personally oversee all the service professionals to insure your event is a total success and completely meets your expectations. In addition, if you have selected your service professionals and would need my assistance with supervision with timeline coordinate on the day of your event, I can accommodate you.

My Mission: To provide quality and satisfy the needs of the budget conscious bride. Things don't need to be expensive, why do it yourself when I can do it for you at a reasonable price.

Call today for more information 512-569-3110

Francesca R. Carparo

"Weddings are my specialty. Creating and designing events since 1986"

Owner/Planner CPWEP

Wedding cake
8e33806963c621b6 1426273284199 franc

11 Reviews for It's An Event

Tracy · Married on 10/03/2015

It's an Event did all of our flowers for our wedding on Oct. 3, 2015.
    Francesca did an amazing job on all the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, reception table centerpieces and other wedding/reception décor.
    Francesca was also my wedding coordinator and worked with us from the very beginning of the planning stages, all the way thru the end of the wedding night. We enjoyed working with her and she truly made our special day, Beautiful.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Linda · Married on 07/11/2015

My daughter got married this summer and the wedding was spectacular. It was everything that we had dreamed of. It’s An Event, Francesca was our wedding coordinator. She did a great job fine tuning the details and carrying them out to make sure our job was less stressful. She also was in charge of some of the flower arrangements and made sure that the color scheme matched and blended throughout. The flowers were perfect. She met with us several times during this process and talked over the phone to make sure that all our questions were answered and we stayed on target. Francesca worked with us at the wedding rehearsal and was at the wedding ceremony to make sure that everyone knew what to do. The day of she worked with the owner Pat and her staff to setup and coordinate with all the vendors and made sure that everything was ready when they arrived. The reception area looked great. I cannot express enough what a tremendous access Francesca was in pulling this all together and making this an event to remember.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Kathryn · Married on 12/13/2014

I was recently wed in Austin as part of a destination wedding; my husband and I live in Brooklyn, New York. We were thrilled to find a piece of New York in Austin and working with Francesca on reception dinner and wedding planning was wonderful. Francesca has been in the business for years and knows her stuff--she was personable and friendly yet extremely thoughtful and organized, allowing the reception dinner to go off without a hitch. She was able to ask us questions about things we hadn't even considered before our big day, allowing us to avoid mayhem and stress on our wedding day. Her personality is vibrant and bubbly but when it came time to managing the reception dinner she blended into the background and made it all about us. I was truly impressed. Her professionalism allowed my destination wedding to be so much less stressful than it could have been. I truly enjoyed working with her and whole-heartedly recommend her to others.

The Camilleri Family