Columbus, OH 43230 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About It's All About The Day

Receive the gift of a stress-free day with the help of a weekend wedding day coordinator. Gayle, owner of It's All About the Day, LLC, will provide you to make memories, instead of orchestrating your own wedding details.

After all of the wedding planning is done, let Gayle make sure it's All About the Day!

Please contact Gayle Bey for your complimentary one hour meet and greet session to discuss how to make your wedding day beautiful and stress-free.

6 Reviews for It's All About The Day

Sarah · Married on 06/11/2011

I couldn't imagine our wedding without Gayle. Her dedication, passion, and incredible commitment to making our day special was immeasurable. I would reccomend her to absolutely anyone thinking about a wedding coordinator.

Jaclyn · Married on 11/06/2010

Gayle was an awesome wedding planner! She was always there when we needed her and followed up with us very quickly. She was very flexible with our meeting times, at the time my husband (fiancé) and I had opposite working hours so our times to meet were very limited and she flexed her time to meet ours. She was very organized and thorough with every detail big and small not a detail was missed. She made our wedding stress free and all about us! Thanks Gayle!!!

Tanja · Married on 08/07/2010

Gayle was beyond amazing! She helped me plan my entire wedding ceremony last year on 08-07. I remember panicking because I did not have a unity candle holder for my wedding she let me borrow hers from her wedding, which mean so much. I felt like I was not stressed before the ceremony because of her, she did all the thinking for me! I just remember giving her my decorations with no idea how to decorate the church and just asked her to make it look beautiful. I came out an hour later for pictures and saw the church and started tearing up because it was more beautiful than I could have imagined it. My wedding ceremony was breath taking because Gayle was a huge factor and hands down she is the best I have ever seen.

Award