4 hampton court, Caldwell, NJ 07006 Map · Phone number

About Inviting Jaime

I have been creating handmade, custom invitations for 14 years for all happy events. I'm happy to work within any budget set & guarantee that you will receive the most for your money. From gorgeous paper invitations to wood, metal and more, if you can imagine it with me, I will create it for you. By appointment only & happy to work via email, skype, etc. I can't wait to help you create something fabulous for your special event!

Additional accessories available: Bottle labels, place cards, table numbers, valet tags...

Follow Inviting Jaime on

43f0831d21e5ca09 InvitingJaimeLogo
img0684
Custom wedding invitation with woven ribbon & swarovski crystal drop
Custom wedding invitation with woven ribbon & swarovski crystal drop
Beautiful boxed invitation with swarovski crystal embellishment.
Beautiful boxed invitation with swarovski crystal embellishment.
43f0831d21e5ca09 InvitingJaimeLogo
img0684

1 Reviews for Inviting Jaime

• Adriana

Adriana · Married on 06/15/2012

I wish I found Jaime before I did my invitations but I am just so happy I found her at all, she is SO creative! While I didn't use her for my invitations, I used her for my Church Programs, Menu Cards, Escort Cards, Table Numbers, and Specialty Drink Cards. She doesn't do the cookie cutter wedding stuff, she really makes your day unique. For my programs we added a 3 dimensional pink peony to the front of the program! Something you def don't see at every wedding. I loved it! She is so easy to work with, I can't wait to use her for my next event!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Inviting Jaime FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, In-Person Consultations, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50