interior gardens * Florals Unique *

2800 Sweetwater Ave. Suite A103, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86406 Map · Phone number

About interior gardens * Florals Unique *

Designer & proprietor, Melanie Burnett AIFD, CFD, AzMF, demonstrates her artistry with flowers into every memorable event. Created in 1997, Interior Gardens * florals unique * has been the premiere special event floral design studio in Western Arizona. We welcome the opportunity to connect with you by appointment for a 'complimentary' consultation to relax and enjoy your flower planning in a comfortable studio setting. To personalize your notable occasion, meticulous attention is given to every detail.

Follow interior gardens * Florals Unique * on

4 Reviews for interior gardens * Florals Unique *

Katelyn · Married on 01/27/2018

Melanie was seriously the best throughout this whole process! Not only reasonably priced, but breathtaking flowers! I was getting married in Phoenix and had to take the flowers with me, Melanie packaged them wonderfully and made it on the trip safely! Thank you so much Melanie!

Kelsea · Married on 10/14/2017

Melanie is amazing! She knew exactly what flowers and plants to put into bouquets and gave her suggestions for plants that would last the longest. She not only did our bouquets and corsages, but she built the floral arrangements for our alter, as well as our centerpieces. Everything looked so beautiful and was put together perfectly!

interior gardens * Florals Unique * 1
    interior gardens * Florals Unique * 2
    interior gardens * Florals Unique * 3

Kari · Married on 04/29/2016

I'm so thankful I choose to work with Melanie for my big day! Our flowers looked amazing and she was able to help us create the perfect look for our reception center pieces. Melanie was so very helpful through the whole process from start to finish. When I was feeling overwhelmed by all the flower possibilities, she put me at ease and helped me to bring the creation in my mind to life! She was also very willing to help us with our special request to have a camera incorporated into my bouquet which worked out perfectly! I can't say enough wonderful things about Melanie and this business! Highly recommend her to future brides!

interior gardens * Florals Unique * FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 130.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 45.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 5.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 75.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 2800 Sweetwater Ave. Suite A103 Lake Havasu City, AZ 86406 See on map