Nearby Vendors to Consider

4 Reviews for interior gardens * Florals Unique *

User Photos
Set Up (1)

Melanie was seriously the best throughout this whole process! Not only reasonably priced, but breathtaking flowers! I was getting married in Phoenix and had to take the flowers with me, Melanie packaged them wonderfully and made it on the trip safely! Thank you so much Melanie!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 1/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Melanie is amazing! She knew exactly what flowers and plants to put into bouquets and gave her suggestions for plants that would last the longest. She not only did our bouquets and corsages, but she built the floral arrangements for our alter, as well as our centerpieces. Everything looked so beautiful and was put together perfectly!

Profile Picture Kelsea, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I'm so thankful I choose to work with Melanie for my big day! Our flowers looked amazing and she was able to help us create the perfect look for our reception center pieces. Melanie was so very helpful through the whole process from start to finish. When I was feeling overwhelmed by all the flower possibilities, she put me at ease and helped me to bring the creation in my mind to life! She was also very willing to help us with our special request to have a camera incorporated into my bouquet which worked out perfectly! I can't say enough wonderful things about Melanie and this business! Highly recommend her to future brides!

Profile Picture Kari , 4/29/16, 3 Reviews