750 B Street Suite 3300, San Diego, CA 92101 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 54

About InStyle Event Planning

San Diego, Del Mar, La Jolla, Rancho Santa Fe Wedding Planner

You know how brides and grooms are looking for someone to trust and rely on to plan and execute their magical destination wedding?

I solve this.

I do this by utilizing a 10 Step Process that I have perfected over ten years working with brides and grooms to give them the destination wedding of their dreams.

Call me now at 858.774.4020 to explore how I can help you plan and execute your dream destination wedding.

Follow InStyle Event Planning on

JimmyChooWeddingShoesInStyleEventPlanningSanDiegoWeddingPlanner
WhiteChiffonCabanawithLoungeFurnitureInStyleEventPlanningSanDiegoWeddingPlanner
200StemYellowFlowersCenterpieceSanDiegoWeddingPlannerInStyleEventPlanning
InStyle Event Planning
BlackandWhiteSequenceChevronTableRunnerSanDiegoWeddingPlannerInStyleEventPlanning
BridalBouquetwithIvoryRosesandSparkleInStyleEventPlanningSanDiegoWeddingPlanner
FlowerGirlCustomMadeDiaperInStyleEventPlannegSanDiegoWeddingPlanner
HardRockSanDiegoBrideandGroomSanDiegoWeddingPlannerInStyleEvntPlanning
MissionBasilicaAlcalaChurchSanDiegoExchangeoftheVowsInStyleEventPlanning
InStyle Event Planning
SanDiegoBridewithIvoryRoseBridalBouquetSanDiegoWeddingPannerInStyleEventPlanning
FirstDanceWhiteDanceFloorwithMonogramGoboInStyleEventPlanning
BrideandGroomBeachSanDiegoWeddingPlannerInStyleEventPlanning
BrideandGroomBeachSunsetSanDiegoWeddingPlannerInStyleEventPlanning
WeddingReceptionBeachViewSanDiegoWeddingPlannerInStyleEventPlanning
InStyle Event Planning
HappyBrideandGroomBeachWeddingCeremonySanDiegoWeddingPlannerInStyleEventPlanning
HarpistBeachWeddingCeremonySanDiegoWeddingPlannerInStyleEventPlanning
IvoryRhinoculousBouquetSanDiegoWeddingPlannerInStyleEventPlanning
chuppahlaubergedelmarceremonysandiegoweddingplannerinstyleeventplanning

• Videos 1

16 Reviews for InStyle Event Planning

Darius · Married on 09/06/2015

The first thing I did when my husband proposed last year, was convince him we needed a wedding coordinator. That was the best decision we made! We got married on Sept 6th and we couldn't have had a more perfect wedding without Shellie of Instyle.

Shellie brings years of experience to the table and was able to sort out what would and would not work for what we had in mind. There are a lot of moving parts for such an event. Between coordinating all the vendors, the officiant, the venue and keeping us in the loop, Shellie had it all working like a well-oiled machine!

We started working with Shellie a year before our wedding date. From day one, Shellie had us on track and made sure we were locked and loaded on all the key tasks that needed to be done right up to, through and after our big day. From figuring out the decoration color scheme to reviewing all the vendor contracts, Instyle was our single point of contact.

No matter how much up front planning there is, things change and adjustments must be made. InStyle not only navigated us through these rough waters, they kept our budget constraints in perspective and shielded us from the typical stress and distractions. This alone is worth its weight in gold for what is to be a once in a lifetime event!

On our wedding day, Shellie and her team were nothing short of amazing. When the bride hit traffic en route; No prob., Shellie stages everything so that as soon as I arrive, what could have easily been a 20 minute delay turns out to only be a 5 minutes. When we realized that the video we plan to show during the reception is washed out because of the sun, Instyle on the fly rearranged the schedule and coordinated with all the vendors without a hitch!

From start to finish Shellie and her team went above AND beyond the call of duty. As a result everything came together making it a memorable experience that our guests are still talking about weeks after the event and a day we’ll always remember and treasure!!!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Alma · Married on 03/16/2013

Let it be known that Shellie Ferrer from InStyle Event Planning is my hero. Like a fairy godmother, Shellie calmly took the reins from my inexperienced planning hands and created a gorgeous wedding beyond my expectations in just five months. She saved me & my husband money, time and most importantly, our sanity!
    Within minutes of our phone consultation, Shellie was confident that a wedding for 150 guests could be done on our small budget. She emailed me a breakdown of vendors and prices a couple days later, and that is when I realized that I had made the right decision contacting her. I would have NEVER gotten the low prices she quoted me no matter how much I researched on my own, simply because she gets incredible deals with vendors she does repeat business with. All the vendors were professional, experienced, and the quality of services were definitely worth more than what we paid. SCORE!!!
    Being able to spend time with my family the day before the wedding, and simply relaxing the day-of, knowing and trusting everything is taken care of by her, it was truly priceless. I arrived to a venue that was so beautifully decorated, it was like a page from a wedding magazine. Her assistant Lacey was so calm & efficient in making sure the time line was followed, and was always nearby in case we had questions. Shellie's staff was extremely attentive and professional also, that some personally catered to my husband & I to ensure we did nopersonally catered to my husband & I to ensure we did not have to get up for food or drinks. I can confidently say that everything we requested was honored that evening!
    I cannot recommend Shellie Ferrer from InStyle Event Planning enough. It was the best decision I made in the wedding planning, 2nd to saying "Yes" to my husband of course. Family & friends would comment that I was the calmest bride they've known, and I always say that it was because of Shellie. Thanks again to InStyle Event Planning for all you've done!!

Sent on 04/04/2013
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 10/13/2012

Let's just say I was a complete wreck when it came to the details of our wedding. I was a state away, and had not the slightest clue on where to begin. When I called InStyle Event Planning, I talked to Shellie, and held my every step of the way. With short notice and a not so big budget, Shellie assured me that she and her staff could pull off the vision that we saw. On our wedding day,Shellie was very calm and attentive while I was freaking.out inside. By the time I finally arrived at the wedding site, I was put to ease. With the beach being a public place, InStyle Event Planning designed it as if we were on a private island.the setup was extremly beautiful with finishing touches of perfection. The bouquet was breathtaking the food was delicious! I am extremly happy that I chose InStyle Event Planning toplan one of the most memorable days of my life! Thank you for goign over and beyond for us! I would love to work with you again in the future!

Sent on 10/27/2012

Award

InStyle Event Planning FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 5

• Anthony Garcia - Flamenco Guitarist
    Anthony Garcia - Flamenco Guitarist Wedding Musicians

I have been very fortunate to work with InStyle Event Planning, aka Shellie Ferrer, for many events. Shellie is a hard working, professional, coordinator who is fantastic at negotiating the complexities that inevitably arise during the course of the pre-wedding planning, and importantly, the day of the wedding. Shellie has years of experience in catering and knows how events work from inside out, or upside down. One other major plus is her integrity. She treats her vendors and colleagues well, enabling them to give their best every time. I highly recommend InStyle Event Planning.

• 750 B Street Suite 3300 San Diego, 92101 See on map