Debow St, Old Hickory, TN 37138 Map · Phone number

About Inspired Help

Our vision is to execute events by creating exceptional products and designs, while taking all pressure and stress off of your shoulders and giving you peace of mind and trust in our services.

Our services include but at not limited to:

Custom Paper Goods:

Pre-Addressed Envelopes
RSVP's
Programs

Planning & Coordinating

We have the ability to take your ideas and designs and make them organized and concise, followed by effective implementation and communication to your wedding volunteers.

Full Wedding Package:

From brainstorming to tear-down, we take all of the stress and weight off of your shoulders and walk with you from start to finish. Taking on your vision and direction while allowing you to focus on what is most important:
getting married.

For more information please email us at: Mrsb.help@gmail.com

Visit us on via Instagram: @Inspired_Help

Facebook: www.facebook.com/inspiredhelp

Follow Inspired Help on

cast 16
img5704
ihelp 204
Chalkboard Art
Chalkboard Art
Setting up a "Walk the Story" for a wedding.
Setting up a "Walk the Story" for a wedding.
Custom made Wedding Programs
Custom made Wedding Programs
Wedding Party Packet
Includes: Wedding Schedule, Word Search, Madlibs, & Photo tips.
Wedding Party Packet Includes: Wedding Schedule, Word Search, Madlibs, & Photo tips.
ihelp 170
ihelp 204

4 Reviews for Inspired Help

• Amanda

Amanda M · Married on 04/28/2019

Best investment of our entire wedding!

I can't say enough about how thankful I am for the girls at Inspired Help! Brittany and her team worked so hard to take so much stress off of my plate and organize and plan every single detail. The day of, they handled all the little hiccups that happened that day, most of which I knew nothing about. Using Inspired Help was truly the best decision I made throughout the whole process. The whole team treats you like you're family, like they're just as excited and invested in your wedding as you are. They're absolutely wonderful, organized, and thought of every detail that wasn't on my radar. Just book them, y'all and thank me later

Sent on 05/16/2019

Kelsey · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely Incredible

I want to sing Brittany's name off every rooftop in Nashville! YOU NEED TO BOOK HER! She is kind, caring, ORGANIZED, intelligent, funny, confident and all you would ever want a coordinator to be! She went so above and beyond for our big day. Her and her team are genuinely worth their weight in gold. There was not one single detail during the day that we nervous about and therefore we got to enjoy our wedding day and the big picture!! She checked in on us throughout every part the entire day, ensuring we were hydrated, had eaten and that we weren't stressed about anything. I wish I could write enough words to convince you that she is the best, but I'm not sure if that's possible, just trust me that she is.

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Mindy

Mindy · Married on 10/07/2017

Where do I even begin with how much my husband and I adore Brittany Smith and the entire Inspired Help team? We were required by our venue to hire at least a day-of wedding coordinator for our wedding, which we honestly were bummed about because it was extra money we didn’t think we needed to spend. Honestly, I can now say that I think it was our best investment, period, and I don’t know how we would have had our dream-come-true wedding (even with crazy amounts of rain and last minute plan-changes…. I will explain further on) without one—specifically without Brittany Smith’s help. I had reached out to about 10 coordinators total, actually meeting with 4 that I liked, but upon meeting Brittany, there was no question that she was our coordinator. You can just tell that she genuinely loves what she’s doing, she’s assertive but so sweet, and extremely knowledgeable. We decided on hiring Brittany for month-of coordinating, which I highly suggest compared to just hiring someone for the day-of. Why? Again, my husband and I would normally just pick the cheapest option since we were “required” to hire a coordinator, but with the month-of coordinating package, you have help in all the overwhelming elements leading up to the wedding (which can be so OVERWHELMING, trust me), which I originally did not anticipate and thought I could handle all on my own. You, as the bride, still do all of the actual planning, but Brittany heavily assists with it, handles communication between vendors, helps you find more affordable options (she helped cut our original rental order almost in half!), makes sure you have everything necessary for the wedding / wedding rehearsal set and planned in organized weeks leading up to the big day, provides solutions and creative ideas when you feel bride braindead or like crying (trust me, been there), and even takes on tasks I didn’t imagine her doing—for instance—she made our bouquets/florals for tables/decor, and they were seriously perfect and much more

Sent on 11/15/2017

Inspired Help FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Ivory Door Studio
    Ivory Door Studio Wedding Photographers

Inspired Help is absolutely amazing! Brittany and her team will always go above and beyond for their couples on their wedding day. We can't possibly say enough kind things about them all. Brittany is professional and a leader in the Nashville Wedding Professionals community.

• Debow St Old Hickory, 37138 See on map