Ruby is a boutique event space in the Hillsboro Village. Ruby is surrounded by Dragon Park and is across the street from Vanderbilt. Ruby's is a historic structure with a contemporary, industrial vibe. Ruby is an award-winning architectural gem.
Since opening Ruby in 2011, we've hosted numerous weddings and events for most local companies, non-profits and many musicians. There are a number of things that we think make Ruby what it is:
- History fused with contemporary design - Open wood and steel truss ceiling, dark hardwood floors, 15-foot teak entry doors, and white pearl-like plaster walls.
- Style - Ruby is a sophisticated, high-end, gallery-like space with a timeless mid-century style.
- Location - In the historic Hillsboro Village neighborhood. Close to everywhere in Nashville.
- Layout - One large interior space, 3 courtyards/decks, 5 bathrooms, and dressing/green room.
- Outdoors - Ruby is surrounded by Dragon Park and the pastoral vibe is unique to the middle of the city.
- Lighting, Audio and Stages - Superb, customizable lighting, audio system and hi-def video projection.
- Parking - Plenty
- Vendors - Largely open vendor program
RATES: Evenings $3600 - 5500 (date dependent)
OUR LATEST VENUE - Clementine
Our newest venue, Clementine, is in Sylvan-Charlotte District. Clementine is a restored 1889 structure with a sophisticated, high-end design, but is markedly different from Ruby in size and style. For this reason, most couples are likely a Ruby or a Clementine couple, not both, and we try do determine which so that you may visit the right one.
If you expect up to 150 guests, you are likely a Ruby couple. 150-250, you may be either a Ruby or Clementine couple. Over 250, you are certainly a Clementine couple. However, the design of the spaces and how we use the outdoors should give you a nudge one way or the other. If you're still on the fence, call us and we'll figure it out.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What event items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
35 ReviewsWrite a review
27 User photos
Professional Network & Endorsements1 Endorsement
Ruby is a stunning venue (those walls!) and is the perfect backdrop for an intimate event. Brenda and Hailey are incredible communicators and super helpful in the planning pre-event. I'm eager to work at Ruby again and have no hesitation about recommending the venue to clients.