Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275 Map · Phone number

About 'Cause We Can Events

'Cause We Can Events is all about thoughtful design inspired by Nature's Beauty. We specializes in outdoor weddings and small gatherings for boho brides, creatives and wanderers of the world. From the mountains, to the desert or on the beach, we love incorporating pieces of nature in every wedding or celebration we design. We aim to use local vendors and eco-chic decor in an effort to keep Mother Nature happy and our events beautiful.

Follow 'Cause We Can Events on

'Cause We Can Events 6
'Cause We Can Events 7

Alissandria · Married on 11/20/2018

A Destination Coordinator!

As a Type-A person, I felt confident I wouldn’t need a coordinator for our wedding. It would be filled with close friends and family who would all be willing to chip in the day of to get things done, and I didn’t want outsiders there changing the atmosphere anyways. As it got closer to the wedding, I heard a wonderful quote: “Your wedding is as special for your friends and family as it is for you. If you don’t take care of things during the day of the wedding, they will spend it taking care of things rather than enjoying/celebrating you in your marriage.” That quote hit home, and I knew it was time to call in help.

Cause We Can Events’ Instagram and website speaks to the beauty of their weddings, but it doesn’t highlight how great they are to work with. From the beginning, Jessica heard the vision we had for our wedding and figured out how to make it happen. I was worried that a coordinator would mean extra expenses as we tried to match the Instagram-perfect wedding, but instead she helped us figure out how to create the wedding that fit within our idea and financial limitations.

Jessica helped us end the party an hour early when everyone was too tired (I swear it wasn’t lame, just a long day), made a good effort to balance handling decisions versus asking our preference, and managed the waiters/set-up excellently. My husband was most amazed when Jessica and her assistant had already made/started passing out coffee when he realized we needed to sober some guests up as they prepared for the bus to the hotel. Cause We Can was fantastic, and I would recommend them to anyone planning a destination wedding!

Sent on 01/12/2019
    'Cause We Can Events 8
    'Cause We Can Events 9
    'Cause We Can Events 10
    'Cause We Can Events 11
  • Kait

Kait · Married on 10/06/2018

Please, brides/grooms, do yourself a favor and hire this amazing team.

Gabby + her team were a phenomenal addition to our wedding at Under Canvas in Zion. We booked her for day-of wedding planning, but in reality she was with us since the day we booked her. She held my hand through the pressing questions a new bride has no business knowing, let me vent about my overbearing family, and took the time to listen and solve problems with me. Exactly one month before our big day (though she was hired as a day-of coordinator, she generously worked for the entire upcoming month), she contacted me to get the nitty-gritty details and ran with them. As laid back as I am, I found that I just couldn’t do it all myself, and a tiny hint of Bridezilla encroached my happy/excited mood. However, Gabby was there to ease my troubles, call the DJ, make sure there was ice, literally build our altar, and do 1000 other little things I would have forgotten. Up at the crack of dawn, she spent my wedding day corralling guests, keeping everyone dry, bringing me coffee (and whiskey), and answering all the questions my stepmom had (and she had a lot), and generally being a cheerleader for me and my husband. And beyond that, she somehow feels both like a sweet and lovely friend and a total boss who knows what she’s doing.

I cannot recommend Cause We Can Events enough, they truly will make your day something magical.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Kate · Married on 09/21/2018

Gabby is amazing. She is SO responsive and I knew instantly that I could trust her with everything and not worry one bit. She is also a ball of sunshine. I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Award

'Cause We Can Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,100.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 8,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• The Events Boutique
    The Events Boutique Wedding Planners

It's very rare to find a fellow planner - work wife- and friend all wrapped up in one person. Gabby and her team are the go to planners for all things wanderlust. She is one of the best planners out there and we are excited to refer and work along side Cause We Can Events when we are booked or need professional help. There is such a thing as Community Over Competition and we are honored to be able to work with Gabby and her team!

• Rancho Palos Verdes, 90275 See on map