The Cordelle is a unique venue located in downtown Nashville, Tennessee. This historic event space is just minutes away from Nashville's Music City Center. It boasts vintage-style interior decor and beautiful, lush gardens along with a "southern style" covered porch. The Cordelle offers couples versatile options for the wedding of their dreams.
Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 350 guests at one of The Cordelle's multiple spaces. These spaces include:
This full-service venue has been a part of the wedding industry since 2014. Each couple will have full access to the entire property the day of their wedding. A representative from The Cordelle will also be on-site during your celebration. Their services include:
For an additional charge, The Cordelle offers extra items and services that can be added on to your wedding package. These items include:
Other couples have also viewed:
25 Reviews for The Cordelle
Recommended by 93% of couples
9 User photos
Anna · Married on 10/05/2019
Dream Wedding Venue
When looking for venues in Nashville, The Cordelle was our dream site to host our wedding. We thought it would be out of our price range because of how popular and beautiful the site is. However, it was incredibly reasonably priced and the staff were amazing! Everything went so smoothly and it made the perfect backdrop for our day!Sent on 11/17/2019
Heidi · Married on 09/13/2019
Beautiful venue in the city
1. Beautiful venue, chic & organic, yet urban . Garden is lovely as well as the side porch.
2. Management is responsive and website is easy to navigate.
3. Venue stays booked so reserve well in advance of event.
4. The Cordelle has a fantastic list of preferred vendors which is a great resource especially if you're planning the wedding from out of town.
5. There is mandatory security fee and an insurance policy that you have to purchase .
6. Plenty of parking for guests if they choose to drive ( we all ubered).
7. Our ceremony was outside in the garden which was perfect, lovely & magical but there was a fair amount of traffic noise from the highway & from the urban setting in general.Sent on 10/04/2019
Anne · Married on 06/01/2019
Very happy with our Cordelle wedding
Our wedding at the Cordelle was unforgettable. The venue speaks for itself, and the management has done a wonderful job of creating a sublime event space in the middle of the city. We found this venue to be a way to pick and choose how much money to spend on each aspect of the day, and we were able to save money on certain areas that might be predetermined at other venues. The 2 included beautiful bars were a definite benefit. The whole venue fit the aesthetic we wanted, and our guests loved it. Thank you Cordelle!Sent on 06/14/2019
The Cordelle Price Rates