Ink'n Pen

Fort Lauderdale, FL View map

Ink 'n Pen is a calligraphy business in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Gail "GG" is an experienced, conscientious and caring calligraphy artist with almost 40 years of professional experience. She has been a member of The South Florida Calligraphy Guild since 1984 and has studied with calligraphy masters.

Ink’n Pen provides custom envelopes, place cards and more with waterproof ink in most cases. GG provides fast, friendly and superb work to all clients in a smoke-free environment. Many lettering styles are offered to compliment your invitations or fit the theme of your special event.

Her services include:

• Calligraphy
  • Assembly
  • Consultations
  • Eco-friendly

Conveniently located just 2 1/2 miles east of I-95 off Sunrise Boulevard. 1043 NE 14 Avenue, 33304. Cellphone 954.914.4380

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Place Cards

What services do you provide?

Addressing
In-Person Consultations
Shipping

• I
    Ilexis Married on 08/26/2017
    Words cannot describe how perfect the calligraphy was on our engagement party invitations. The typefont went perfect with the engagement theme! Moreover, Gail's attention to detail is simply unparalleled. I implore you to use this company! You will be more than satisfied!

Ink'n Pen's reply:

Many thanks for such a touching review. Your engagement party theme was so much fun that it was suitable to use a casual, bouncy script. I'm sure the party will be very special.
    Ashley Married on 07/02/2017
    Working with gail at ink n pen was the most stress free part of wedding planning. She was not only quick to respond in email/text but also fast at getting the job done. I loved my invitation envelopes so much that I used ink n pen again when it came to the table name cards. Both projects came out beautifully, I highly recommend Ink n Pen!!!

Ink'n Pen's reply:

So sweet. It was my pleasure to work with you as well. After more than thirty-four years, I know that planning a wedding can be stressful. My job is to take on the calligraphy projects, lighten the load and make your affair a bit more beautiful. I really do love my profession and all the happy people I get to work with.
    Cindy Married on 05/06/2017
    Gail is amazing and her work is outstanding!

Ink'n Pen's reply:

Thanks so much Cindy. My pleasure working with you for your daughter's envelopes and place cards. See you again when special lettering will enhance another event.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Event Bliss Event Bliss Wedding Florists

Gail is incredible. We are so blessed to have a relationship with her. She is print, professional and a true artist. I highly recommend her services to anyone looking for that finishing touch to your invitation or a memorable keepsake. She handwritten a couples vows and we framed it and it was breakthtaking. We are so grateful for all she does!

Fort Lauderdale Invitations Fort Lauderdale Invitations Wedding Invitations

We are always happy and thrilled with Gail and her work as well as our customers that we refer to her.

Life of the Party Event and Productions Life of the Party Event and Productions Wedding Planners

Gail is one of the finest calligraphers around. Her work has always rewarded us with rave reviews from our clients and their guests. We have and will continue to do business with Ink n Pen.

1043 NE 14th Avenue Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33304
Location of (Ink'n Pen)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding