Invites & Events, LLC

Fort Lauderdale, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Invites & Events, LLC is a company based out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida that creates custom-designed wedding invitations. This team's offerings are fully customizable to meet a couple's needs. Nearly-weds can build excitement for their special day through these paper goods.

Invites & Events, LLC offers a huge range of papers, including hand-made selections. Invitations can be printed in any of a number of ink colors, fonts, and styles and provided with a choice of envelopes. This team also offers pre-designed invitations for couples to select from. Service begins with a consultation to ensure complete satisfaction. These professionals offer design, printing, assembly, addressing, and shipping of invitations, including embossed, engraved, laser cut, and foil-stamped options. In addition to invitations, this team also creates programs, imprinted napkins, menus, place cards, and more.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

Any other questions?

Message vendor

E Brooks Getting married on 11/05/2022

Amazing Service

I was getting frustrated being unable to find the right invitation to fit my vision. As I was about to settle for an online invitation, I came across Invites and Events. From the first conversation I had with Jasmeet, I knew I would be happy. Jasmeet sat with me and created an invitation that exceeded what I was looking for. Her and her husband are an amazing Team. I have been getting great reviews from my guests about the invitations. I’m sure I will be working with them in the future.
    Nikki G. Married on 08/13/2022

Cloud Nine

Absolutely love my wedding invitations. Thanks to Jasmeet and her team. I have received so many compliments. Jasmeet understood my vision and it was executed perfectly. Very professional and knowledgeable. Kept me informed every step of the way. The quality and attention to details was impeccable.
    Melissa A. Married on 06/08/2022

Amazing Experience!

My fiancé and I had a great experience working with Jasmeet and her husband. We created a completely custom design for our wedding invitations and they worked with us every step of the way to ensure that they were exactly how we wanted them! When we finally received our invitations this week we were completely floored. The quality is amazing and they came out better than we imagined. I’d definitely recommend Invites & Events to anyone!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Julianne & Tom
    26 photos · 05/20/2017

6524 N.W. 13 Court Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33313
Location of (Invites & Events, LLC)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding