6524 N.W. 13 Court, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33313 Map · Phone number

About Invites & Events, LLC

Custom designed invitations for all your special events.

We are manufacturers of fully customizable invitations, specializing in weddings, bridal showers, Bar/Bat Mitzvah’s, baby showers, graduations, birthdays, anniversaries, and any other special occasions.

Choose from a vast array of papers, including fine hand made papers. Print with an unlimited choice of ink colors, fonts, papers, envelopes and styles to make any occasion special.
You can choose from a large variety of pre-designed invitations, or can custom create your own.
Please call us for an appointment, so we can schedule enough time to address all the issues of a custom created, one of a kind invitation for your special event.

1 Reviews for Invites & Events, LLC

Invites and Events, LLC did an exceptional job with our invites. I found the wedding invitations I wanted on an Indian website, but I did not trust that Indian company would be able to accommodate to my needs. I found Invites and Events, LLC's number in an Indian bridal magazine and called them up they did not have the card I was looking for, but they replicated it for me. I needed the cards within 2 weeks and Jasmeet from Invites and Events, LLC worked extra hard to ensure that my delivery date was met. Jasmeet went above and beyond to make sure my cards were perfect and they were!

Sent on 04/01/2013

Invites & Events, LLC FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping

• 6524 N.W. 13 Court Fort Lauderdale, 33313 See on map