1460 NW 107 Avenue, Miami, FL 33172 Map · Phone number

About Jolie Royale

Jolie Royale, your Exclusive House of Wedding and Social Accessories, has been serving Miami and South Florida since 1987. Jolie Royale is a leading retailer of invitations and accessories for weddings, quinceañeras, sweet sixteens, birthday parties, baby showers, baptisms, and other events, striving to provide customers with everything they need for their special occasion.

Other couples have also viewed

• Lauren Q Design Studio
0b25c77a5868e058 1

12 Reviews for Jolie Royale

• Genalisse

Genalisse · Married on 05/04/2019

The most BEAUTIFUL invitations I have ever seen!

WOW! Is the word that comes to mind! I had the most wonderful experience of picking our wedding invitations. Martica did the most amazing job helping me pick the perfect invitation. She was so welcoming from the moment we walked through the door. I told her what I had in mind and my budget for the invitations. She showed me her beautiful selection of invitations all while keeping our budget in mind. As we all know other vendors try to show you things way out of your budget so they can make money off of you. Matrica was nothing like that. She had our best interests in mind the entire time. It was amazing! Once we picked our invitation she made it very easy to pick the font and the color. She also sent us a preview before printing so we could approve. Martica went above and beyond and gave us a beautiful finishing touch for our invitations. We also got a beautiful cake topper from her. It was perfect with our cake! I have to say I would recommend her to anyone I know and I will definitely be back at Jolie Royale without hesitation.

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • JeremyandEzita

Jeremyandezita · Married on 01/07/2018

Excellent best in miami

Where do I begin? I went through all of Miami in search of wedding invitations. I was met with vendors who didn’t seem to want to make business, or others who made gestures when we discussed our budget. From the moment I walked into Jolie Royal Inc I was met by the owner Martha. She was extremely welcoming and inviting and helped us with all the invitations. She is extremely knowledgeable and has been in business for years. After visiting her I knew I wanted to work with her. She was extremely attentive to details and was extremely sweet. Our invitations and proofs were truly a breeze she got them to us in such a fast way! She assembled the non attached part of our invitation and she added a beautiful bow to match. This business gets a 100% from us.

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 01/07/2017

If you are getting married, you need to start here! Jollie Royale has a beautiful selection of invitations, favors, seating chart, ceremony/reception props, garters, flutes etc. It is a one stop shop. The service is exceptional. You will wow your guests with your purchases from, Jollie Royale. Sincerely, Yvonne Alfonso

Sent on 12/21/2016

Jolie Royale FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Printing
    Shipping
    Thermography

• 1460 NW 107 Avenue Miami, FL, 33172 See on map
    Location of (Jolie Royale)