About Creative Weddings

The local and international destination for couture wedding stationery, accessories, and favors.

Since 1990, Creative Weddings has become the local and international destination for distinctive wedding invitations, bridal accessories, favors, and headpieces. Our luxurious store of 24 years is located on the famed Miracle Mile in Coral Gables, one of the wedding capitals of the world, just minutes away from Downtown Miami. The unsurpassed experience, selection and creativity combined with the elegant store environment and comfortable seating in our invitation room has earned us accolades as one of the top wedding stores in the Americas. Along with loyal South Floridian clientele, our proficiency in Spanish and international service attracts clients all through the Caribbean, Central and South America, where we make the otherwise impossible, possible for brides who want the finest things for their wedding not available in their country.

For additional information please contact us at 305.529.5811 or info@creativewedding.com

Creative Weddings is located on the famous Miracle Mile right next to the Miracle Theatre.

272 MIRACLE MILE, CORAL GABLES, FLORIDA 33134

Programs (1)
Save the Dates (1)
Embossed (1)
Laser Cut (1)

Oh where to begin! Upon first walking into Creative Weddings it felt like a Bride's dream store, filled with beautiful and elegant invitations and decor. I was created by Erasmo, the owner and right away felt so excited and comfortable speaking with him. We both worked together to envision what my wedding invitations would be like. The details that Creative Weddings put to orchestrate their invitations are superb! Each step of the way I was met with flexibility, expert advise and overall best customer satisfaction. My wedding invitation process has been so fun all thanks to Creative Weddings, cannot thank them enough for their professionalism and exquisite taste. I know our guests will LOVE our invitations and that makes me one HAPPY Bride! Thank you so much, Erasmo!

Profile Picture Johana, 10/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Letterpress, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous

I did my wedding invitations here and loved them! Erasmo is very helpful and professional. He answered all my questions and provided guidance when I needed help. I recommend Creative Weddings 100%!

Profile Picture Lianne, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

Creative Weddings FAQ

40 Photos

Accessories

38 Photos

1 VIDEO

Creative Weddings Celebrating 25 Years!
1:23 minutes

1 PRO I KNOW

Events

272 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables, FL 33134   See On Map
305-529-5811 (phone)
Tuesday-Saturday 10:30am-6:00pm
Creative Weddings is a wedding stationery store from South Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including the Caribbean, Central America, and South America. Creative Weddings is a professional wedding stationery store that has been part of the South Florida wedding industry for 23 years. We specialize in couture wedding invitations, bridal accessories, wedding and event favors, and headpieces.