115 Reviews for Creative Weddings

Place Cards (1)
Save the Dates (1)
Embossed (1)
Laser Cut (1)

Creative Weddings offers the most extraordinary services and products! With meticulous attention to detail, sophisticated style, and swift responsiveness, I feel blessed to have collaborated with them in the design of our wedding invitations. The results were stunning! Words cannot express my gratitude to Creative Weddings!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Oh where to begin! Upon first walking into Creative Weddings it felt like a Bride's dream store, filled with beautiful and elegant invitations and decor. I was created by Erasmo, the owner and right away felt so excited and comfortable speaking with him. We both worked together to envision what my wedding invitations would be like. The details that Creative Weddings put to orchestrate their invitations are superb! Each step of the way I was met with flexibility, expert advise and overall best customer satisfaction. My wedding invitation process has been so fun all thanks to Creative Weddings, cannot thank them enough for their professionalism and exquisite taste. I know our guests will LOVE our invitations and that makes me one HAPPY Bride! Thank you so much, Erasmo!

Profile Picture Johana, 10/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Letterpress, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous

I had the best experience with Creative Weddings. I had shopped around with my mom in other local areas, and we weren't too convinced. When we arrived to Creative weddings we knew this would be the place before we even walked in. Once we walked in we were very impressed by the store in general, beauties all over, so many details and options to choose from, different accessories, custom accessories, and all the different stationary options. Erasmo was amazing, he took very good care of us, and showed us many options, he took the time to walk us through all the different options. We were very impressed and felt very comfortable with his wide range experience. We knew we were going to be in excellent hands. I highly recommend Creative Weddings and promise that you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

Estamos enormemente agradecidos con el Sr. Erasmo por habernos ayudado a encontrar los detalles perfectos para nuestra boda, es un Sr. sumamente atento, agradable y dedicado a ayudarte a encontrar exactamente lo que quieres, el lugar es hermoso, cuenta con una increible seleccion de recuerdos de boda y las almendras, las mejores que hemos probado. Definitivamente volveremos cuando tengamos nuestros hijos a comprar detalles para sus bautizos, comunion, etc. Gracias por su atencion, lugar 100% recomendado.

Profile Picture Anna Paola, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

Our experience with Creative Weddings was a flawless one. We were assisted by Erasmo, who is incredibly knowledgeable about invitations, but also on different wedding themes and styles in general. We were able to get exactly what we wanted (even if we didn't know what we wanted at first :p). From the quality of the paper to the quality of the ink and 'feel' of the invitation, our experience was perfect. Additionally, we received great feedback on the invitations from all friends and family. We definitely recommend Erasmo and Creative Weddings! Jason & Gillianny.

Profile Picture Jason, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Creative wedding did an amazing job with our wedding invitations. Erasmo was very helpful and patient with us. The quality and look are high end. We have been receiving the rsvp cards back and everyone says are invitations are gorgeous. Highly recommend everyone to go here.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Best experience ever! Everythin for my wedding came our perfectly; beyond expectations. Mr Eramos is a Gem!!

Profile Picture Rosalin , 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

I visited Creative Weddings a month six weeks before my wedding to select my invitations after my initial wedding vendor screwed up my invitations. Erasmo is a gem, thanks to his experience I was able to select gorgeous invitations at a great price with a rapid turn around that suited my tight time frame. I love my wedding invitations and so does my mom. If you need a vendor for your wedding invitations I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Creative Weddings. You will not be disappointed, trust me!

Fiona x

Profile Picture FIONA, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

I did my wedding invitations here and loved them! Erasmo is very helpful and professional. He answered all my questions and provided guidance when I needed help. I recommend Creative Weddings 100%!

Profile Picture Lianne, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

For years i would walk by this wedding invitation boutique and admire the beautiful invitations on display. Little did i know that i would be getting married again at this stage of my life.....and when the moment came to pick out invitations i went to creative weddings. The personalized experience was well worth it. Although our wedding was small and the quantity was minimal, Erasmo gave us his full attention from beginning to end ! I highly recommend this high level customer service oriented to any bride.

Profile Picture Mireya, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

We could not be happier with our invitation suite and programs for our wedding from Creative Weddings.! We absolutely love them and received so many compliments over how gorgeous and elegant they are. Erasmo is wonderful to work with. We highly recommend using Creative Weddings for all your wedding stationary needs!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Programs

An invitation sets the tone for an event. If you are looking for class and attention to detail you need to come to Creative Weddings. The staff treats customers like royalty. I worked with Erasmo Cruz and his professionalism is superb. This company does everything correct from A-Z. They have been in business for a very long time and definitely know what they are doing. If you want the best invitations with high quality material and design, this is where you will find it in Miami. My wedding invitations just came in and I couldn’t be happier; I cannot wait for my guests to receive them.

Profile Picture Hannah, 3/10/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Creative Wedding did an excellent job with my wedding invitations. They are very professional and respond quickly to my emails. If I would need invitations for any special event I will definitely go back to Creative Weddings. The show room is beautiful. Thank you very much.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

Creative Wedding did a GREAT job for our invitations. We absolutely LOVE them. We visited several stores and we couldn't be happier with our decision.

Profile Picture Cristina, 1/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

I highly recommend this place. Erasmo is extremely knowledgeable about wedding invitations. I came in not knowing what I wanted and he managed to narrow this down for me.
My invitations were stunning so much so that my guests went out of their way to call me and tell me how beautiful and elegant they were. Thank you creative weddings!!!

Profile Picture Catherine, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

Creative Weddings owner Erasmo was a pleasure to deal with. The wedding place cards, favors, my hair piece with rhinestones, money handbag, and wedding invitations were of superior quality and packaged so elegantly. One visit to Creative Weddings will awe you with the beautiful displays, and the myriad of choices available in a multitude of fabulous items. Erasmo was quick to respond to every email and phone call which goes a long way reducing the stress and anxiety that comes with planning a wedding. It was a comfort to know I was working with a true professional when everything I ordered was ready, and delivered exactly when I was told it would be. My questions were answered promptly, courteously, and professionally. I recommend Creative Weddings to anyone who is looking for a stress free way of doing business.

Photo for Creative Weddings Review - Our wedding table displaying a favor.
Profile Picture Janet, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

I do not even know where to start! I have been a customer of Creative Weddings for many years and they never disappoint. First, it was for my 15's and now for my wedding. They are the best when it comes to meeting your expectations. My wedding invitations came out beautiful and they are more than I could have ever asked for. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Daryce, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Very nice personalized service !! Erasmo took time to show us all cards and offered different pricing ranges. Can truly recommend this store. If you want 5 star service you have to be at Creative Wedding ????

Profile Picture Nadine, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Creative Weddings is a landmark in the Coral Gables area. Our service was wonderful as we sat and took the time with the experts to create the most beautiful wedding invitations that could never be created on-line.

Thank you for all Creative Weddings has done for us.
Casimis family

Profile Picture Aimee, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

Goregeous invitations! Everyone was crazy with my wedding invitations! I loved it! Erazmo was super attentive at every detail!

Profile Picture Maria, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't stop admiring my invitation. Soooo elegant and classy. I loved them. They did an amazibg job. They look and feel Great. Very pleased with them and the service provided by Erasmo. Thank you

Profile Picture Diana, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Creative Weddings is the absolute best. From the very moment we walked into the store, my mom and I knew that we were in the right place (and we are very picky customers with very high standards). Everything in the store is so beautiful, and it looks like a dream wedding. They have the most beautiful wedding invitations, and Erasmo makes the process very easy. He helps you to narrow down your choices and select the perfect invitation. Once we received the final product, the invitations were even prettier than the sample - great printing, beautiful lining, and heavy card stock - love it! I highly recommend Creative Weddings; I recommended them to my brother and sister-in-law who also chose to go with Creative Weddings! :-)

Profile Picture Rochelle, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Programs, Thank Yous, Addressing, Design, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, Letterpress

What a great experience. My daughter and I were shopping for wedding invitations on a Saturday afternoon. Walked in without appointment. Erasmo was so gracious, sat with us for over an hour until we found the beautiful invitations. I would recommend to all.

Profile Picture connie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

The most adorable wedding boutique on the Mile (there a lot, so that's saying something!). I found the perfect guest book for our wedding there. I will definitely be back; although the main business is weddings, they have great items for baptisms, quinceaneras, and other celebrations. I am so in love with this little jewel!

Profile Picture Brooke, 11/11/17, 10 Reviews