Creative Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Marielle
    Marielle S. Getting married on 08/20/2022

Beautiful Invites for your Perfect Day!

Erasmo Cruz at Creative Weddings was top-notch and provided first-class service in guiding me in the creation of the most beautiful and elegant wedding invitations.
    The attention-to-detail, customized personal service and Erasmo’s commitment to his work is unsurpassed. My unique, stunning and high-quality invitations will definitely wow my guests and make a statement.
    Erasmo Cruz and his staff are truly exceptional. Thank you Creative Weddings for being a part of one of the happiest moments of my lifetime.
  • Maydalis
    Maydalis A. Getting married on 07/16/2022

Breathtaking Wedding Invitations!

Thanks to creative Weddings, I was able to have the most beautiful Wedding invitation a bride can wish for. I received so many compliments from all my guest. Very unique and breathtaking, highly recommended!
  • Elisa
    Elisa S. Married on 05/14/2022

Amazing experience

Creative weddings are amazing. I hired them after they did my sister's wedding invitations. They did such an amazing job. Their service are 5 star, very professional and makes you feel at easy when picking your invitations. Erasmo is very helpful and guides you through the process and recomends you when you feel undecisive. Very happy with everything and I highly recomend them.
  • Teresa
    Teresa L. Married on 03/05/2022

Professional, Communicative, Easy to Work With, Stunning Products

Erasmo and his wife are amazing! They spent so much time with my fiancé and I picking our invitations for our wedding. They gave helpful suggestions and kindly implemented what we wanted into the invitation, even if it was slightly unconventional or non-traditional. I understand completely why people come back to this business event after event. I couldn't ask for a better couple to work with and the invitations are absolutely stunning. We have received so many compliments!
  • Naomi
    Naomi Y. Married on 02/19/2022

Thrilled with my invitations!

I had my wedding invitations done here and I absolutely loved how my invitations came out. Working with Creative Weddings was a great experience and made the process very easy for us! Very professional!
  • Y
    Yamily M. Married on 01/22/2022

Stunning Wedding invitations

We have nothing but nice things to say about Erasmo. He really took the time to show us different options for our invitations and helped us make a decision within our budget. He treated us like family from the moment we walked in through the door. Our invitations are absolutely gorgeous. We highly recommend Creative Weddings. They are absolutely the best!
    Mallory Married on 01/14/2022

Great Experience!

Erasmo was great! He was a huge help when it came to personalizing and choosing all of the desired pieces for our wedding invitations. He was also very timely. We came to him in a time crunch and he was able to help us choose everything and receive the invitations within 2 weeks. And, the invitations are absolutely stunning. I could not have imagined more beautiful invitations. We would have be lost without him! Highly recommend.
    Evy Married on 12/19/2021

Wedding Invitations

We used Creative Weddings for our wedding invitations. They came out very nice! The owner Erasmo is very professional and great attention to details. I highly recommend them for any of your future invitations, not just for wedding’s. They have an assortment for different types of events.
    Stephannye C. Married on 12/04/2021

Exceptional Service & Details

Our wedding invitations came out beautiful thanks to Creative Weddings! The business owner Erasmo is very passionate about his business and the details that go behind the invitations & wedding ceremony traditions. I have actually learned a lot about wedding ceremony etiquette and traditions from him! Once again thank you for the beautiful invitations and the timeliness in getting them done for us!

Steph & Chris
    Emilie V. Married on 11/27/2021

Wonderful Company!!

My mom and I worked with Erasmo for my wedding invitations and he went above and beyond!! The invitations were STUNNING. He accomodated everything we requested and couldn't have asked for a better company to work with. Not many places could've have created what Creative Weddings created. I can't to work with him on future invitations!!
  • Tabitha
    Tabitha L. Married on 11/06/2021

Best shop for all wedding needs!

Creative weddings is the perfect place for all your wedding needs. They are the most patient and helpful people that you will come across throughout the wedding invitation/decoration process. They treated me like family from the moment I walked in. My parents purchased their wedding invitations, champagne flutes, and accessories from the store years ago and it feels so special to be able to do the same. I can’t recommend them enough! Thank you so much for all of your help!
  • Jackie
    Jackie M. Married on 10/23/2021

Spectacular!

The wedding invitations exceeded my expectations. Everything was perfectly packed and printed to great detail. From start to finish Erasmo made sure to guide us and share his knowledge on what we needed to know. I highly recommended using this company!
  • J Rivera
    J Rivera Married on 09/27/2021

So happy I chose Creative Weddings

I purchased my wedding invites from Creative Weddings in Coral Gables. Erasmo, the owner, was professional, knowledgeable and guided in finding the most perfect invites for my wedding. I would recommend this vendor to anyone who wants perfect wedding invitations and is in need of expert advice on selection and customization.
    Cristina K. Married on 07/10/2021

The Only Option in South Florida for Brides!!

From the minute we walked in the store, we knew we had found the perfect place! We felt as though we were family.
    Your professional guidance along with your expertise made our experience an unforgettable one.
    We have received many compliments from our guest and are extremely happy with our selections!
    Thank you Erasmo for your attention to detail and pride you take in what you do!
    This kind of service is rare in todays world! Outstanding!
  • O
    Oscar C. Married on 06/12/2021

Absolutely fantastic

Erasmo and his wife did a wonderful job making sure that our wedding invitations were exactly what we expected. They got to know us and help us match everything for our wedding absolutely beautifully!
  • Bri
    Bri V. Married on 05/29/2021

Wedding invitations

My Mother in Law found Creative Weddings in Miami and I was blown away but the amazing quality and customer experience. Erasmo was so helpful from the very beginning and made the process very easy! I am in love with our wedding invitations and will definitley be using them again in the future for any events that come up!! They have an endless amount of inventory and will make the most beautiful invitations!
    Stephanie A. Married on 05/22/2021

Wedding Invitations

My wife & I are planning our daughter Stephanie’s wedding and we went to Creative Weddings to see about ordering invitations. We spoke to Erasmo and he was so knowledgeable and patient helping us choose the right invitation for us. I would highly recommend them and will definitely be a returning customer for any future print work.
  • Margaret
    Margaret D. Married on 05/08/2021

Creative Weddings is amazing!

The service was first rate! The choices are incredible, something for every style! We loved working with Creative Weddings! Highly recommend!
  • Valentina
    Valentina L. Married on 04/23/2021

Amazing and impeccable service!

Wow what an amazing experience! From beginning to end, Erasmo was extremely helpful and knowledgeable and my wedding invitations came out so beautiful and perfect. Every detail was explained and I am so pleased with the outcome and the entire experience at Creative Weddings. Erasmo and his wife are true professionals and are honest and kind. Thank you so much for the invite of my dreams!!! Highly recommend for a seamless and wonderful experience overall.
    Carolina D. Married on 04/11/2021

Absolutely amazing service I couldn’t be happier! Beautiful outcome with everything I ordered!

Beautiful product, great service!
    Carolina D. Married on 04/11/2021

Beautiful product, great service!
    Mari Married on 04/09/2021

Beautiful invitations, highly recommend

It was a pleasure to meet Erasmo and work with him and Creative Weddings to create my wedding invitations. Erasmo is an expert in navigating the etiquette and designing process of invitations. My invitations were very beautiful, I received compliments from my guests on the design, and everything about the invitations was perfect. I highly recommend Creative Weddings to anyone who wants an exquisite final product and impeccable service. It was a great experience and Creative Weddings was very professional throughout.
    Natalie D. Married on 04/09/2021

Stunning Invitations

I did my invitations with Creative Weddings and they came out absolutely stunning! The invitations were everything I envisioned and more. Erasmo was very helpful walking us through the process and helping us find the perfect invitation that fit my vision. Very professional, knowledgeable, and great customer service. Definitely recommend!
  • Rachel
    Rachel J. Married on 03/27/2021

Best of south florida

I’m blown away by these invitations... greatest level of excellence! So we’ll done and very quickly! Mr. Cruz is so kind and helped me so much. He gave me the best advice throughout the selection process... and let me tell you there are MANY options at Creative Weddings! From traditional to modern and creative, he’s got it there! Ps.. if possible, don’t go cheap on your invitations. These beauties are worth every dollar!
    Thank you so much Mr. Cruz!!
  • Emily
    Emily Z. Married on 12/12/2020

Stunning invitations

So happy I chose to have my invitations done by Creative Weddings! Erasmo was informative and patient the many edits I had to make to my invitations because of the pandemic. I am so happy with the way my invitations came out! They are so unique and truly stunning! Everyone was so impressed! Thank you Creative Weddings for making my special day even more special with truly amazing invitations!