108 Reviews for Creative Weddings

Save the Dates (1)
Embossed (1)
Laser Cut (1)
108 Creative Weddings Reviews

Oh where to begin! Upon first walking into Creative Weddings it felt like a Bride's dream store, filled with beautiful and elegant invitations and decor. I was created by Erasmo, the owner and right away felt so excited and comfortable speaking with him. We both worked together to envision what my wedding invitations would be like. The details that Creative Weddings put to orchestrate their invitations are superb! Each step of the way I was met with flexibility, expert advise and overall best customer satisfaction. My wedding invitation process has been so fun all thanks to Creative Weddings, cannot thank them enough for their professionalism and exquisite taste. I know our guests will LOVE our invitations and that makes me one HAPPY Bride! Thank you so much, Erasmo!

Profile Picture Johana, 10/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Letterpress, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous

Creative wedding did an amazing job with our wedding invitations. Erasmo was very helpful and patient with us. The quality and look are high end. We have been receiving the rsvp cards back and everyone says are invitations are gorgeous. Highly recommend everyone to go here.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

I visited Creative Weddings a month six weeks before my wedding to select my invitations after my initial wedding vendor screwed up my invitations. Erasmo is a gem, thanks to his experience I was able to select gorgeous invitations at a great price with a rapid turn around that suited my tight time frame. I love my wedding invitations and so does my mom. If you need a vendor for your wedding invitations I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Creative Weddings. You will not be disappointed, trust me!

Fiona x

Profile Picture FIONA, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

I did my wedding invitations here and loved them! Erasmo is very helpful and professional. He answered all my questions and provided guidance when I needed help. I recommend Creative Weddings 100%!

Profile Picture Lianne, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

For years i would walk by this wedding invitation boutique and admire the beautiful invitations on display. Little did i know that i would be getting married again at this stage of my life.....and when the moment came to pick out invitations i went to creative weddings. The personalized experience was well worth it. Although our wedding was small and the quantity was minimal, Erasmo gave us his full attention from beginning to end ! I highly recommend this high level customer service oriented to any bride.

Profile Picture Mireya, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

We could not be happier with our invitation suite and programs for our wedding from Creative Weddings.! We absolutely love them and received so many compliments over how gorgeous and elegant they are. Erasmo is wonderful to work with. We highly recommend using Creative Weddings for all your wedding stationary needs!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Programs

An invitation sets the tone for an event. If you are looking for class and attention to detail you need to come to Creative Weddings. The staff treats customers like royalty. I worked with Erasmo Cruz and his professionalism is superb. This company does everything correct from A-Z. They have been in business for a very long time and definitely know what they are doing. If you want the best invitations with high quality material and design, this is where you will find it in Miami. My wedding invitations just came in and I couldn’t be happier; I cannot wait for my guests to receive them.

Profile Picture Hannah, 3/10/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Creative Wedding did an excellent job with my wedding invitations. They are very professional and respond quickly to my emails. If I would need invitations for any special event I will definitely go back to Creative Weddings. The show room is beautiful. Thank you very much.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

Creative Wedding did a GREAT job for our invitations. We absolutely LOVE them. We visited several stores and we couldn't be happier with our decision.

Profile Picture Cristina, 1/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

I highly recommend this place. Erasmo is extremely knowledgeable about wedding invitations. I came in not knowing what I wanted and he managed to narrow this down for me.
My invitations were stunning so much so that my guests went out of their way to call me and tell me how beautiful and elegant they were. Thank you creative weddings!!!

Profile Picture Catherine, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

Creative Weddings owner Erasmo was a pleasure to deal with. The wedding place cards, favors, my hair piece with rhinestones, money handbag, and wedding invitations were of superior quality and packaged so elegantly. One visit to Creative Weddings will awe you with the beautiful displays, and the myriad of choices available in a multitude of fabulous items. Erasmo was quick to respond to every email and phone call which goes a long way reducing the stress and anxiety that comes with planning a wedding. It was a comfort to know I was working with a true professional when everything I ordered was ready, and delivered exactly when I was told it would be. My questions were answered promptly, courteously, and professionally. I recommend Creative Weddings to anyone who is looking for a stress free way of doing business.

Photo for Creative Weddings Review - Our wedding table displaying a favor.
Profile Picture Janet, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

I do not even know where to start! I have been a customer of Creative Weddings for many years and they never disappoint. First, it was for my 15's and now for my wedding. They are the best when it comes to meeting your expectations. My wedding invitations came out beautiful and they are more than I could have ever asked for. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Daryce, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Very nice personalized service !! Erasmo took time to show us all cards and offered different pricing ranges. Can truly recommend this store. If you want 5 star service you have to be at Creative Wedding ????

Profile Picture Nadine, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Creative Weddings is a landmark in the Coral Gables area. Our service was wonderful as we sat and took the time with the experts to create the most beautiful wedding invitations that could never be created on-line.

Thank you for all Creative Weddings has done for us.
Casimis family

Profile Picture Aimee, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

Goregeous invitations! Everyone was crazy with my wedding invitations! I loved it! Erazmo was super attentive at every detail!

Profile Picture Maria, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't stop admiring my invitation. Soooo elegant and classy. I loved them. They did an amazibg job. They look and feel Great. Very pleased with them and the service provided by Erasmo. Thank you

Profile Picture Diana, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Creative Weddings is the absolute best. From the very moment we walked into the store, my mom and I knew that we were in the right place (and we are very picky customers with very high standards). Everything in the store is so beautiful, and it looks like a dream wedding. They have the most beautiful wedding invitations, and Erasmo makes the process very easy. He helps you to narrow down your choices and select the perfect invitation. Once we received the final product, the invitations were even prettier than the sample - great printing, beautiful lining, and heavy card stock - love it! I highly recommend Creative Weddings; I recommended them to my brother and sister-in-law who also chose to go with Creative Weddings! :-)

Profile Picture Rochelle, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Programs, Thank Yous, Addressing, Design, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, Letterpress

What a great experience. My daughter and I were shopping for wedding invitations on a Saturday afternoon. Walked in without appointment. Erasmo was so gracious, sat with us for over an hour until we found the beautiful invitations. I would recommend to all.

Profile Picture connie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

The most adorable wedding boutique on the Mile (there a lot, so that's saying something!). I found the perfect guest book for our wedding there. I will definitely be back; although the main business is weddings, they have great items for baptisms, quinceaneras, and other celebrations. I am so in love with this little jewel!

Profile Picture Brooke, 11/11/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Design, Thank Yous

We live in the area and have passed this beautiful store several hundred times so it was a no brainer to shop here when it came time to order our wedding renewal invitations. And we are so happy we did.
The store is exquisite and charming, not at all over whelming. We came in on a Saturday, without an appointment, and were immediately greeted by Erasmo. We weren't sure what direction we wanted to go for our Vegas renewal and he walked us through step by step and helped us pick out the BEST invitation. He was patient and very knowledgeable.
We received the proofs within a few days, made some minor changes, and within TWO WEEKS we received our beautiful invites! The turnaround time was much quicker than anticipated. We picked up the invites and Erasmo took his time and explained exactly how the invites should look.
We have sent the invites out and have already received many compliments on how beautiful they are.
Thank you Creative Weddings and Erasmo for making our special day even more special.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

Creative Weddings is an amazing vendor for invitations, wedding favors, and wedding accessories. Not only are their products AMAZING but Erasmo and Mari have such creative and beautiful ideas while ordering invitations and purchasing your accessories for the big day! They're invitations are one of a kind and they have the BEST ALMONDS! Working with Creative Weddings was one of the best experiences and one of the most memorable parts I've shared during my wedding process!

Profile Picture Jannese, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Creative Weddings supplied the gorgeous invitations for our son's rehearsal dinner. Erasmo and Maria Elena are professional, knowledgeable, polished and diplomatic. Their advice adds a good measure of elegance and etiquette to your event. Spending ample time with you, they work through the selection and design process with patience and worthy suggestions. They want to ensure you are pleased with the outcome. And how thrilled we are! Plus they are a perfectly lovely couple. Suzanne R.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Creative Weddings did a phenomenal job on my wedding invitations! They came out stunning. They were also very professional, made certain every last detail was perfect.

Profile Picture Liana , 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

Erasmo did an amazing job on my invitations. They are very beautiful. He was very knowledgeable on etiquette. Would recommend with eyes closed!

Profile Picture S, 9/2/17, 1 Review