Creative Weddings Reviews

146 Reviews for Creative Weddings

• Jackie

Jackie M. · Getting married on 10/23/2021

Spectacular!

The wedding invitations exceeded my expectations. Everything was perfectly packed and printed to great detail. From start to finish Erasmo made sure to guide us and share his knowledge on what we needed to know. I highly recommended using this company!

Sent on 07/13/2021
  • J Rivera

J Rivera · Getting married on 09/27/2021

So happy I chose Creative Weddings

I purchased my wedding invites from Creative Weddings in Coral Gables. Erasmo, the owner, was professional, knowledgeable and guided in finding the most perfect invites for my wedding. I would recommend this vendor to anyone who wants perfect wedding invitations and is in need of expert advice on selection and customization.

Sent on 07/06/2021

Cristina K. · Married on 07/10/2021

The Only Option in South Florida for Brides!!

From the minute we walked in the store, we knew we had found the perfect place! We felt as though we were family.
    Your professional guidance along with your expertise made our experience an unforgettable one.
    We have received many compliments from our guest and are extremely happy with our selections!
    Thank you Erasmo for your attention to detail and pride you take in what you do!
    This kind of service is rare in todays world! Outstanding!

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • O

Oscar C. · Married on 06/12/2021

Absolutely fantastic

Erasmo and his wife did a wonderful job making sure that our wedding invitations were exactly what we expected. They got to know us and help us match everything for our wedding absolutely beautifully!

Sent on 05/01/2021
  • Bri

Bri V. · Married on 05/29/2021

Wedding invitations

My Mother in Law found Creative Weddings in Miami and I was blown away but the amazing quality and customer experience. Erasmo was so helpful from the very beginning and made the process very easy! I am in love with our wedding invitations and will definitley be using them again in the future for any events that come up!! They have an endless amount of inventory and will make the most beautiful invitations!

Sent on 05/10/2021

Stephanie A. · Married on 05/22/2021

Wedding Invitations

My wife & I are planning our daughter Stephanie’s wedding and we went to Creative Weddings to see about ordering invitations. We spoke to Erasmo and he was so knowledgeable and patient helping us choose the right invitation for us. I would highly recommend them and will definitely be a returning customer for any future print work.

Sent on 02/21/2021

Carolina D. · Married on 04/11/2021

Absolutely amazing service I couldn’t be happier! Beautiful outcome with everything I ordered!

Beautiful product, great service!

Sent on 02/11/2021

Carolina D. · Married on 04/11/2021

Beautiful product, great service!

Sent on 02/11/2021

Natalie D. · Married on 04/09/2021

Stunning Invitations

I did my invitations with Creative Weddings and they came out absolutely stunning! The invitations were everything I envisioned and more. Erasmo was very helpful walking us through the process and helping us find the perfect invitation that fit my vision. Very professional, knowledgeable, and great customer service. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/30/2021

Mari · Married on 04/09/2021

Beautiful invitations, highly recommend

It was a pleasure to meet Erasmo and work with him and Creative Weddings to create my wedding invitations. Erasmo is an expert in navigating the etiquette and designing process of invitations. My invitations were very beautiful, I received compliments from my guests on the design, and everything about the invitations was perfect. I highly recommend Creative Weddings to anyone who wants an exquisite final product and impeccable service. It was a great experience and Creative Weddings was very professional throughout.

Sent on 04/09/2021
  • Rachel

Rachel J. · Married on 03/27/2021

Best of south florida

I’m blown away by these invitations... greatest level of excellence! So we’ll done and very quickly! Mr. Cruz is so kind and helped me so much. He gave me the best advice throughout the selection process... and let me tell you there are MANY options at Creative Weddings! From traditional to modern and creative, he’s got it there! Ps.. if possible, don’t go cheap on your invitations. These beauties are worth every dollar!
    Thank you so much Mr. Cruz!!

Sent on 02/20/2021
  • Emily

Emily Z. · Married on 12/12/2020

Stunning invitations

So happy I chose to have my invitations done by Creative Weddings! Erasmo was informative and patient the many edits I had to make to my invitations because of the pandemic. I am so happy with the way my invitations came out! They are so unique and truly stunning! Everyone was so impressed! Thank you Creative Weddings for making my special day even more special with truly amazing invitations!

Sent on 11/27/2020

Nathalie V. · Married on 10/27/2020

Extraordinary!

My wedding invite experience at Creative Weddings was extraordinary!

From the moment my mom and I walked in we were treated like family. Erasmo really took the time to get to know my taste and personality to create the perfect wedding invite for me. He put such great emphasis on that the wedding invite is the FIRST IMPRESSION OF THE WEDDING, which he was absolutely right. The first chapter to the story of my wedding day. My dream wedding invite came to life because of Creative Weddings. My wedding invitation set the REGAL tone of of my wedding, which I wanted to feel elegant and timeless. I have received so many compliments and this is only the beginning. I am so IN LOVE with my invites and I cannot wait to see the programs and other printed products such as my napkins, welcome bags, etc. It was a one stop shop for all my wedding favors and accessories.

The dedication and commitment delivered by Creative Weddings was more than exceptional. Creative weddings is operated by a married couple (Erasmo and his wife Maria Elena)who care and take pride in their work. Erasmo is so patient and very knowledgeable. He guided me every step of the way.

There is a reason why Creative Weddings has been in the wedding industry for 31 years! The reason is based on the integrity of their work and the warmth/smiles they bring to their clients.

Cheers to 31 years and many more! I am so appreciative and cannot thank Erasmo and his wife for their professionalism, but most of all for making me feel like family. I am one HAPPY BRIDE.

THANK YOU CREATIVE WEDDINGS!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CREATIVE WEDDINGS TO DESIGN YOUR INVITE FOR YOUR SPECIAL EVENT.

Sent on 07/20/2021

Natalie L. · Married on 10/17/2020

Wonderful Experience!

Erasmo and his wife are a pleasure to work with. From the moment you step in their beautiful store, you are greeted like you are family. I felt so at peace choosing the invitations/stationary for my wedding because of Erasmo's expertise and professionalism. He allows his brides the time they need to make sure they choose the perfect suite. The quality of Erasmo's work is just as exceptional as the in-store experience. His attention to detail and passion for his profession are evident in the quality of work he delivers. My fiancé and I are over the moon with how my wedding invitations turned out!

Sent on 07/25/2020

Josefina A. · Married on 02/29/2020

Excellent service

I did my invitations, ceremony programs, escort cards, and place cards with Creative Weddings. Erasmo was incredibly responsive and professional. He helped guide me through the process and made sure I was happy each step of the way. I highly recommend creative weddings!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Nathalie G. · Married on 02/12/2020

Creative Weddings Brings the Best Wedding Experience

The Most Beautiful Wedding Invitations, out of the Great Gatsby! So many beautiful compliments I received from my guests, actually made this thus far one of the most memorable experiences pre-wedding! Erasmo is so particular to detail, attention and making sure you have exactly what you Love. Thank you Erasmo!!!!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Dayana

Dayana P. · Married on 12/27/2019

Amazing Service!

I just had my invitations done here and I couldn’t be happier! They are absolutely stunning! Erasmo was a pleasure to work with. He took his time with every single detail and made suggestions about things I hadn’t even thought about. I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • · Married on 12/07/2019

Wedding Invitations

I am so happy with my invitations! I have received many compliments.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Stephanie · Married on 11/10/2019

Wedding invitations

My fiancé and I worked with Erasmo at Creative Weddings to order our wedding invitations. We are having a very large wedding with multiple days of events, and knew that we needed to find someone who could assist us with every little detail to ensure the first impression of our wedding weekend was perfect. Erasmo was not only incredibly helpful in assisting us with sorting out how many of each invitation we needed per day for our entire guest list, he guided us to different examples and templates that fit our venues. We spent an entire evening going through the many invitation options his store has, and he took the time with us to make sure we created the perfect invites before leaving. Once received, we found our invitations to be beautiful. From the print, the thick card stock, and the overall elegance of each invitation, we couldn’t have asked for anything more. Our invitations were truly stunning. Creative Weddings is truly a beautiful store and offers so much more than invitations. From beautifully created guest books to European candies to flower girl gifts, it has everything you need and more for your big day. We are so happy we found Creative Weddings and couldn’t be happier with our experience working with Erasmo!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie C. · Married on 10/05/2019

Incredible!

Creative Weddings is a must go to place when planning your wedding! Not only are they great for invitations but other wedding accessories as well. i got my headpiece, invites, flutes, cake cutter and more. I worked with Erasmo to help create a beautiful invitation and was amazed how great it came out. He is really invested in making sure you get exactly what you're looking for, down to the last detail. I definitely recommend this place to every bride!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • F

Fane F. · Married on 07/28/2019

Destination wedding

We visited Creative Weddings not knowing really what to expect and were quite undecided on many aspects of what accessories and items we would need for our special day. Erasmo immediately took over from that point giving us advice and providing us with tips, choices and even letting us know when we did not need to spend unnecessary money. We are truly grateful to Erasmo and and his wife for all the help and advise anyone with wedding plans to look no further!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • I

Isabel · Married on 02/16/2019

Elegant Invitations and Favors

Erasmo and Maria Elena are a great team to help with our invitation design and selection process. Their knowledge of etiquette helped us get the right wording printed. We also fell in love with their exquisite selection of wedding favors. Wonderful experience overall.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Geshann · Married on 12/01/2018

Quality Service

Quality service & impeccable invitations!!! I'm elated with the products received from Creative Weddings! The staff is extremely professional and efficient. I highly recommend them for all your wedding needs; in particular, the wedding invitations. Thanks again for the part you played in our upcoming wedding!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 11/11/2018

Creative Weddings offers the most extraordinary services and products! With meticulous attention to detail, sophisticated style, and swift responsiveness, I feel blessed to have collaborated with them in the design of our wedding invitations. The results were stunning! Words cannot express my gratitude to Creative Weddings!

Sent on 09/13/2018
  • F

Johana · Married on 10/20/2018

Oh where to begin! Upon first walking into Creative Weddings it felt like a Bride's dream store, filled with beautiful and elegant invitations and decor. I was created by Erasmo, the owner and right away felt so excited and comfortable speaking with him. We both worked together to envision what my wedding invitations would be like. The details that Creative Weddings put to orchestrate their invitations are superb! Each step of the way I was met with flexibility, expert advise and overall best customer satisfaction. My wedding invitation process has been so fun all thanks to Creative Weddings, cannot thank them enough for their professionalism and exquisite taste. I know our guests will LOVE our invitations and that makes me one HAPPY Bride! Thank you so much, Erasmo!

Sent on 08/05/2017