153 Gregory Place, West Palm Beach, FL 33405 Map · Phone number

About Chirp Paperie

Chirp Paperie is a fabulous Paperie company that offers custom design work for all things printed or designed at your wedding. With a miriad of skills, Chirp owner and designer Andrea Sturgell, will brand and establish your wedding. Starting with invitations, ending with favor tags and creating custom designs for everything inbetween will make your event truly personal. Andrea specializes in painting, calligraphy, drawing and graphic design. Chirp offers a wide array of colors, papers and options for everything at the wedding so it can be completely you.

Follow Chirp Paperie on

IMG4631
Picture1
IMG4599

9 Reviews for Chirp Paperie

Andrea did the most amazing job with our invitations and Paperie for our wedding! I was so happy with her professionalism, quick replies, and beautiful work! I highly recommend her to any bride that wants a custom invite and/or table numbers, place cards, signs, etc. She is very affordable and will make sure every paper item is to perfection !

So glad I went with chirp!

Sent on 03/03/2016

annie · Married on 02/12/2016

I'll start off by saying that I was really nervous I wouldn't be able to get the "look" that I wanted within my limited budget. Andrea was amazing. She was very upfront about what we could and couldn't do to keep me within my budget, and was always brainstorming solutions for how we could achieve my vision within my means. I found out that I am AWFUL at articulating my likes/dislikes for this type of thing, and Andrea could NOT have been more patient and intuitive. She was very responsive and on the ball about getting things to me in a timely fashion. She really made sure that my invitations/escort cards/menus, etc fit into my wedding theme to "brand" my event.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Leslie · Married on 12/04/2015

Andrea is a true artist who is very patient, and offers suggestions and professional advice. I told her what I was looking for, and she was able to create it! She is such a pleasure to work with, and you know you will be receiving a unique product!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Chirp Paperie FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing

• The Majestic Vision
    The Majestic Vision Wedding Planners

I can't say enough wonderful things about the designs and printed materials provided by Chirp Paperie. Andrea is incredibly talented and accommodating, striving to give couples something they will absolutely adore. You are guaranteed to get a product you'll love!

• 153 Gregory Place West Palm Beach, 33405 See on map