131 East Palmetto Park Road Studio B, Boca Raton, FL 33432 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About The Windmill Paper Boutique

When you choose The Windmill for your invitations or stationery needs, we serve as your personal designer, concierge, and liaison to the printer to ensure your invitation & stationery process is smooth and easy. Our focus is customer service; we are here to ensure you understand all of your options and help you create your perfect invitation set. We offer a broad range of papers, printing methods, and designs, as well as in-house custom design services. We also proudly offer as many eco-friendly materials as we can (cotton paper is our specialty!), and all of our printing is done in the USA.

We realize you have a lot of options for invitations and stationery, and we'd love the opportunity to show you what we can do. Contact us to schedule a one-on-one consultation today!

Follow The Windmill Paper Boutique on

img 4411 banner 51 675683

19 Reviews for The Windmill Paper Boutique

• Kate

Kathryn Morrissey · Getting married on 11/15/2019

My Invitations are a piece of art!

I had the pleasure of working side by side with Sarah to create our wedding invitations. I always knew that they would turn out stunning. But the true testament to the quality and beauty of the final product, is when guest after guest kept informing me that they had actually framed their invite! I would recommend Windmill Paper Boutique to anyone. I can promise you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Allana

Allana Morawski · Married on 08/17/2019

Works of art!

Sarah is incredibly skilled in her work, with a keen eye for beautiful design and timeless style! Beyond her gifted artistic capabilities, Sarah is a salt of the earth fantastic person in every regard. Her thoughtful, sincere guidance throughout the process was invaluable to us; without a doubt Sarah goes well above and beyond expectations for her clients. The best!!!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Ruth Carroll · Married on 02/09/2019

Stress free and gorgeous!

Sarah is amazing! I showed her a centerpiece idea and told her what I was thinking and she created two perfect options to show my fiance who was out of town. The finished product was wonderful. We have gotten so many compliments back on our invitations. And she helped design thank you cards that go with our invites! Couldn't ask for an easier planning session!

Sent on 12/02/2018

The Windmill Paper Boutique Pricing

The Windmill Paper Boutique Price Rates

The Windmill Paper Boutique FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

• Alexa Kritis Events
    Alexa Kritis Events Wedding Planners

I've had the chance to work with Sarah on multiple projects and every one is better than the last- I had a vision for my client's wedding invitations and she executed them perfectly. Her boutique is a must see- so many cute cards and gifts, and she makes the invitation process so easy when it can be a little overwhelming. I will continue to refer my clients to Windmill Paper Boutique!

• The Golden Pineapple Event Company
    The Golden Pineapple Event Company Wedding Planners

We always love working with Sarah at The Windmill Paper Boutique. She is kind, she is professional, creative, and has a true talent at designing the most beautiful wedding suites we have ever seen. She will listen to what you want and make it come to life. We will continue referring our brides. Thanks!

• 131 East Palmetto Park Road Studio B, Studio B Boca Raton, FL, 33432 See on map