131 East Palmetto Park Road Studio B, Boca Raton, FL 33432 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About The Windmill Paper Boutique

When you choose The Windmill for your invitations or stationery needs, we serve as your personal designer, concierge, and liaison to the printer to ensure your invitation & stationery process is smooth and easy. Our focus is customer service; we are here to ensure you understand all of your options and help you create your perfect invitation set. We offer a broad range of papers, printing methods, and designs, as well as in-house custom design services. We also proudly offer as many eco-friendly materials as we can (cotton paper is our specialty!), and all of our printing is done in the USA.

We realize you have a lot of options for invitations and stationery, and we'd love the opportunity to show you what we can do. Contact us to schedule a one-on-one consultation today!

Follow The Windmill Paper Boutique on

img 4373 banner 51 675683
img 4411 banner 51 675683

17 Reviews for The Windmill Paper Boutique

Ruth Carroll · Married on 02/09/2019

Stress free and gorgeous!

Sarah is amazing! I showed her a centerpiece idea and told her what I was thinking and she created two perfect options to show my fiance who was out of town. The finished product was wonderful. We have gotten so many compliments back on our invitations. And she helped design thank you cards that go with our invites! Couldn't ask for an easier planning session!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Emily · Married on 09/06/2018

We met this lovely couple at a bridal show and boy are we glad we did! We were told from a friend who is a wedding corrdinator at the W in with Beach that they were the best of the best. At first we thought they might be pricy and try to just push us to buy. We were completely wrong they made everything so easy for us and even accommodated our schedules. Truly amazing work and can’t wait for our guest to receive their invitations.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Shelby · Married on 04/10/2018

OH MY GOSH is all I can say about The Windmill Paper Boutique and Sarah!!!! She is an angel and so amazing to work with. She remembers everything about every client and really creates a relationship to know exactly what you are looking for. We had some mishaps happen and she was there always ready to help and figure out a solution (and she did). Her work is absolutely incredible and she has such an eye for what looks good with her amazing design!! For any future work I need done for invitations I would definitely use her again and I would recommend her a thousand times over again!!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

The Windmill Paper Boutique Pricing

The Windmill Paper Boutique Price Rates

The Windmill Paper Boutique FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

• Long Aisle Events
    Long Aisle Events Wedding Planners

I've had the chance to work with Sarah on multiple projects and every one is better than the last- I had a vision for my client's wedding invitations and she executed them perfectly. Her boutique is a must see- so many cute cards and gifts, and she makes the invitation process so easy when it can be a little overwhelming. I will continue to refer my clients to Windmill Paper Boutique!

• The Golden Pineapple Event Company
    The Golden Pineapple Event Company Wedding Planners

We always love working with Sarah at The Windmill Paper Boutique. She is kind, she is professional, creative, and has a true talent at designing the most beautiful wedding suites we have ever seen. She will listen to what you want and make it come to life. We will continue referring our brides. Thanks!

• 131 East Palmetto Park Road Studio B, Studio B Boca Raton, FL, 33432 See on map