Miami, FL 33186 Map · Phone number

About Only One Mark

www.onlyonemark.com

Visit our website to see more of our work and blog posts!!

ABOUT ONLY ONE MARK

Only One Mark, Inc. specializes in beautiful custom invitations and paper goods for all event types. Since 2011, we have been committed to providing our clients with excellent, one of a kind products. Although we've been in the business for seven years, we feel like we are just getting started when it comes to the creativity and imagination we can bring to our clients! We love creating memorable paper goods that both you and your guests will cherish forever. We also pride ourselves on creating a continuous theme throughout your entire stationery suite. From invitations to place cards to thank you cards, your guests will recognize a cohesive design throughout your suite.

We love working with clients that appreciate the small details and unique qualities of our paper goods. We aim to showcase the best parts of your personality through our design work. Whether it's fun silhouettes, custom artwork, or something entirely different, we aim to sprinkle a dash of magic on to every project we touch.

OUR ORIGIN STORY

While planning for our wedding in 2011, Gus and I searched for invitations that would be perfect for our big day. However, we came to find that no matter where we went, not one invitation had the exact design elements we were looking for. Fonts, colors, and graphic details could not be changed and our search for our perfect wedding invitation looked bleak. Finally, Gus said, "Well, why don't you create them?" Having a Bachelors in Fine Art and extensive graphic design knowledge, I went to work.

After creating our invitations as well as the rest of the paper goods for our wedding day, we received multiple inquiries from guests. From there a business was born. Since then, we have been working with clients all over the world to bring their custom paper dreams to life.

Follow Only One Mark on

Only One Mark 2
Only One Mark 3
  • Erika

Erika · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Amazing Service, Thank you ONLY ONE MARK!

Monique has been nothing but amazing! Planning a wedding is already stressful enough and she made invitation planning so smooth for us. She is very professional and if your local she will set up a meet and great to get a feel of what you like. My invitations came out perfect, and everything I requested (which was a lot) she satisfied with no complaints. If your thinking about booking Monique YOU SHOULD!! She's very talented!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Only One Mark's reply:

Erika - Thank you so much for the kind words!! 🤗😘 Working with you and Michael has been great and I can’t wait to get started on designing your day of items!!

Aixa · Married on 08/04/2018

Monique is amazing!

Monique is amazing! She was a pleasure to meet with and created the most amazing invitations, signs, and thank you cards for us. We appreciated her help with wording and style suggestions. She is an absolute joy to work with!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Only One Mark's reply:

Aixa - I am just seeing this now!!
    Thank you so much for your kind words!! 🤗 You and Geoffrey were wonderful to work with and I wish you guys a beautiful marriage. Can’t wait to work together again!!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/26/2018

Working with Monique was such a pleasure! From the day that I met her she was nothing but helpful. I wasn't 100% sure what I wanted to do in regards to design and she was so patient as I researched and sent her ideas. Throughout the entire process, Monique provided her guidance and advice and made sure that my entire project was everything that I wanted. She was extremely responsive to all emails and texts, and even phone calls when needed. She went above and beyond to make sure that I would get the exact product that she knew I wanted and for this I am extremely thankful. My invitations and entire project were delicate and elegant, which is everything I had ever wanted.

I would definitely recommend Monique to in need of stationery services; and I look forward to using Monique for all my stationery needs in the future :)

Thank you for everything Monique; you're truly amazing at what you do! :)

Sent on 06/25/2018

Only One Mark's reply:

Elizabeth, Thank you so much for your review!! You were a pleasure to work with and I can't wait for our next opportunity to do so.

Award

Only One Mark FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 30

• Christy V & Co., Weddings & Events
    Christy V & Co., Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I have working with Only One Mark on two collaborations and they were phenomenal. The attention to detail and creativity Monique has is beyond words. I highly recommend her and look forward to working with them again! Thank you Monique for your incredible work!

• The Vibe DJs
    The Vibe DJs Wedding DJs

Let's just say no couple should have to struggle when it comes to invitations and other decorations for their wedding. If you want to feel excitement as you prepare all of your oh so important prints, you definitely need to Only One Mark.

• Miami, 33186 See on map
    (305) 699-5211 (Phone number)
    BUSINESS HOURS Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm Saturday & Sunday, Closed All appointments must be made with at least 48 hours notice.