Miami, FL 33158 Map · Phone number

About Llorente Design

Your Dream Wedding Starts Here · Say I Do with Llorente Design

Custom invitations from our studio means you’ll have a one-of-a-kind piece unique to you. Helping you tailor your wedding to exceed your expectations is our goal. We understand not only the process of design but also know what it takes to plan a wedding. Your save the dates and invitations gives your guests a glimpse of what’s to come.

Customer service is paramount, we enjoy working closely with brides and grooms and won’t be satisfied until you get exactly what you want. All ideas you have regardless of how developed or detailed, are combined with our expertise to ensure your vision comes to life.

Follow Llorente Design on

citrus love01
product shots00

7 Reviews for Llorente Design

Maria Isabel · Married on 08/16/2014

Christie at Llorente Design is just amazing to work with! I highly recommend her to any bride-to-be, new mom, friends, everyone. Not only does she have a great sense of style, design & visualization, your vision is perfected in her final product. She is always a pleasure to chat with and will be your instant friend. Highly recommend Llorente Design!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Kaitlin · Married on 03/27/2014

We had a destination wedding, so there was a lot that needed to be included in the invitations. Christie did a great job of making everything easy to read a look at for guest so as not to overwhelm them. She also did a fabulous job at blending together exactly what my fiancé and I wanted. Everything arrived in plenty of time to be mailed and all of our guest commented on them. I plan on using her services again in the near future!!!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Edie · Married on 03/22/2014

Llorente Design was recommended to me by a past client and I could not be any happier. Christine not only understood my needs but streamlined the process and designed invites unprecedented by any standard of my imagination. I recommend her to every bride I know. Happy Wedding Season!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Award

Llorente Design FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Printing

• Entangled Films
    Entangled Films Wedding Videographers

Great company to deal with. We highly recommend!

• Peplum Events & Design
    Peplum Events & Design Wedding Florists

The Llorente gals are so amazing! I love their work and everything they do. I had the privilege of working on a special project with them and their work is just top of the line! They are very creative and only offer the best quality!

• Julia Rohde Designs
    Julia Rohde Designs Wedding Florists

Llorente Design produces the most adorable invitations and paper goods in South Florida. We have worked with them on many occasions and their ability to transfer an idea or theme into a design on paper always inspires us. Their creative touch and eye for color is what makes their product stand out among the rest. We love working with them!

• Miami, 33158 See on map