Orlando, FL 32832 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Peplum Events & Design

event designer with a passion in making visions come to life!

.S E R V I C E S.

peplum29
GG1

10 Reviews for Peplum Events & Design

Chelsea · Married on 05/28/2016

I really can't say enough wonderful things about Jelli. She designed a beautiful wedding for me when I originally had my heart set on no wedding! Let's just say, I'm so happy I decided against a courthouse wedding or eloping. I'm also so happy I chose Jelli to do the flowers - I'm still obsessed with my bouquet. From our first meeting, Jelli put me at such ease and I could tell that she immediately understood my wedding style and goals. She did such a great job working with me and keeping me under budget. Throughout the months leading up to my wedding, we had several in person meetings and she was always available via phone/e-mail. The day of the wedding, Jelli and her team made everything run so smoothly from beginning to end. It's worth noting that 3 weeks before my wedding, my original venue called and canceled (yeah, thanks a lot!). Jelli handled this nightmare situation like a professional...she spent hours of her time literally going door to door around Orlando looking for different options. Everything worked out in the end and I couldn't have done it without her!!!

Sent on 12/11/2016
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/23/2015

I've known the head designer (Jelli) of Peplum Events and I had seen her work for quite some time. When it came time for me to find a florist, I went straight to her. After our first meeting, which was about a year out before my wedding, she had already captured my vision. Peplum Events creates a gorgeous and breathtaking setting for any event. The entire year before my wedding I was living in California, while planning my Orlando wedding. Jelli answered every email & text message promptly. I even throw a last minute arrangement at her and it was executed beautifully. There are many vendors in the wedding business that are good at what they do, but few will actually care and love sharing their services with a humble heart. You receive that and much more when you work with Peplum Events. They are amazing and worth every penny! (I do also believe they offer full planning and decorative services.)

Sent on 06/17/2015

natalie · Married on 11/30/2014

Peplum events was professional in every way. They worked with me making sure I had my dream wedding. They make every bouquet unique to every bride. Their ability to bring a vision into reality is what makes them worth every penny. I recommend them to any and everyone who wants a dream event to come true.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Peplum Events & Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 180.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Eclectic, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Non-Floral

Real Weddings

• Bjoely Event Services
    Bjoely Event Services Wedding Caterers

The best Planing and decor company have been working with merian for so-many year and every wedding is unique and special.

• Orlando, 32832 See on map