Invitations by Leston

2714 Ponce de Leon Blvd, Miami, FL 33134 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Invitations by Leston

Invitations by Leston, owned and operated by Ernesto Leston, has personalized boutique ambiance where you are greeted with a smile treated to soft classical background music, a glass of champagne and outstanding customer service.

Make yourself at home and choose from the many elite invitations available such as Crane's, William Arthur, Kate Spade, Cest Papier, Vera Wang and many others.

Ernesto could add the finishing touches to your invitations with his trademark calligraphy.

Store hours: Tuesday through Friday 10:30am-5:00pm and Saturday 10:30am-6:00pm. Available by appointment to accommodate every client's schedule.

Menu

36 Reviews for Invitations by Leston

• Virginia

Virginia · Married on 09/01/2018

Excellent Customer Service and Quality Paper Goods

When looking for an invitations vendor, I only knew one thing: I did not want to use any online paper stores to make my invitations (you know which ones I'm talking about!) After a thorough google search, I can only say: thank goodness for Ernesto! He not only became like a a family friend during the process (love all the treats you get when you spend time in his store!) but he was incredibly knowledgeable and professional throughout the journey of finding the perfect Save the Dates and my wedding invitations. Not only was he able to provide quality paper goods but he does absolutely beautiful calligraphy and was able to do the artwork for my invitations. Overall, the price was fair for the quality of invitations and the fact that your receive excellent customer service was just the cherry on top! I loved the idea of supporting a small business and so, will continue to keep Ernesto in mind for any future milestones that require paper goods!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Patti · Married on 02/03/2018

I just can't speak enough about Ernesto from Invitations by Leston! Our wedding planner, Joni Scalzo, recommended Ernesto's shop and we did not look any further. We spent a couple of hours with Ernesto and ended up ordering our gorgeous invite with him. He has so much attention to detail that he even noticed a small mistake the company made on our envelopes and asked them to resend all of them. He was patient and worked with us as we designed our own monogram for the invites and he did the stunning calligraphy for all of our envelopes. We got SO MANY compliments on the elegance and beauty of our invites that we decided to do a lot more with Ernesto! We ended up asking him to write our "welcome mirror" with his calligraphy, we did our ceremony programs, menus, table numbers and napkins through him. Every single one of those items came out perfect! He was able to deliver all of it in a timely manner despite a major family emergency. Thank you Ernesto!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Rachel · Married on 07/26/2014

Finding invitations was a daunting process that my husband and I just simply could not agree on. We did the online invite route and weren't satisfied with anything that we saw, so we decided to check out Invitations by Leston, as they are a preferred vendor with our wedding venue.

From the minute you walk in, you are family. Ernesto makes you espressos and gives you a selection of cookies and candies while you look through invitation books. His assistant, Marcela, was our personal consultant during the process and she was amazing at giving us advice on what to pick and how to word our invitation. Ernesto's calligraphy is STUNNING and adds the most beautiful touch of sophistication and class to your wedding envelopes and escort cards. My wedding would not have been as beautiful if it weren't for them!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Real Weddings

• ET Events
    ET Events Wedding Planners

Invitations by Leston gives an incredible personal service. There are invitations for all budgets and taste. I have never been failed by them.

• Petunia Flowers
    Petunia Flowers Wedding Florists

They are fantastic. Highly recommend him.

• 2714 Ponce de Leon Blvd Miami, 33134 See on map