An Affair To Remember By Marci, LLC

Fort Lauderdale, FL View map

We love sharing our passion for changing the pace from overwhelmed to informed. Our goal is to remove the process's confusion by defining you, your style, your needs and help set the best tone for your event.

An Affair To Remember By Marci, LLC was established in 2007 by Marci Guttenberg, CPCE, CWP, to eliminate stress in the invitation process. Due to Marci's 30+ years in the event planning industry, the business culminated. We understand that the invitation is the gateway to your special event and believing in the adage that you never get a second chance at a first impression. The invitation is the first tangible impression guests will experience. Using the philosophy of one-on-one service to help select the perfect invitation and accessories. Based on extensive experience in the event industry, the attention to detail with boutique-style one-on-one service is second to none. Allow An Affair To Remember By Marci, help you arrange and design the accouterments to set the best tone for an idyllic event and one which your guests will remember!

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Printing
Thermography

Diana P. Getting married on 06/04/2022

Absolutely Amazing!

Loved working with Marci! She was truly detailed oriented, attentive and kept us within our budget! Couldn’t ask for anything else! Oh and our invites…. To die for! The amount of calls we received from our guests after receiving them was unbelievable! She thought of everything and more! Thank you Marci!

An Affair To Remember By Marci, LLC's reply:

Diana, it was such a pleasure working with you to create something unique and give your guests a glimpse into what they can expect for your upcoming wedding. I can't wait to hear all the big day's details and see your pictures. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your most joyous day!
  • Dr.
    Dr. G. Married on 03/02/2022

Marci does not make you a "vendor prisoner" to the costs of your party!!

Planning a big event, in our case a b'not mitzvah, is full of headaches and unexpected surprises with upcharges that make you a prisoner of your event. Marci did a great job, no nonsense, cost conscious and efficient. Thank you for your professional services.

An Affair To Remember By Marci, LLC's reply:

Thank you Dr. Saff! It was such a joy to work with you on your daughters B’not Mitzvah. It’s always nice to hear such wonderful feedback. Thank you for allowing me to share in your family’s special occasion.
    Audrey G. Married on 11/27/2021

2 million stars!

I feel so lucky to have found Marci and her company, An Affair to Remember, for my wedding invitations. I have traditional and classic taste and wanted the same in an invitation. I was looking for a vendor of the same caliber and lucky for me, I won the lottery when I met Marci. Marci is the crème de la crème of invitation vendors. She is attentive, detailed, extremely patient, organized, so helpful, and so wonderful to work with. Marci has been the best, most helpful vendor of my entire wedding planning experience. From the first phone call to set up our appointment, I knew she would exceed my expectations. It’s not easy to find such amazing service these days and Marci went above and beyond to make sure my wedding invitations were perfect as if they were her own…. She really cares and understood what I wanted and nailed it! My invitations were absolutely stunning. We even received calls and texts from our guests complimenting them. I really can’t give her enough stars to show my gratitude. She is 100% the person you want for all of your wedding stationery/paper needs…from top quality invitations to stunning monogrammed napkins, place cards, etc. - she is the absolute BEST!

An Affair To Remember By Marci, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your special day, Audrey! I am so appreciative to you for entrusting me to guide you through the stationery process and create the most gorgeous wedding invitations and wedding day papers and accessories. I am so elated I was able to exceed your expectations, and give you the outcome you deserved. Thank again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ultimate Bridal Beauty Ultimate Bridal Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

An Affair to Remember, will truly be an affair to remember after looking at your wedding invitations. Merci does a beautiful job. We have worked with her and referred her to several customers.

Café Ala Carte Café Ala Carte Wedding Caterers

I have had the pleasure of hiring Marci for numerous family events for invitations. Her attention to detail, her knowledge of timing (when to order invites, when to mail invites, calligraphy etc.) is one of the many things that makes working with Marci simple and easy. She is very easy going but a definite expert in her field. She offers beautiful party favors as well. I would highly recommend her as I do to so many of my friends. She is wonderful to work with.

Smile Event Photography Smile Event Photography Wedding Photographers

Marci is very detail oriented... does a great job!

1333 S OCEAN BLVD Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33062

Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET Shopping Online is available 24/7 Consulting Appointments available nights and weekends, based on availability.
Location of (An Affair To Remember By Marci, LLC)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding