Handmade Highlights

Pompano Beach, FL View map

Handmade Highlights, located in Pompano Beach, Florida, specializes in handmade wedding invitations and stationery. Owner and designer Rachael prides herself on creating beautiful, handmade, custom wedding stationery and decor.

Products Offered

Handmade Highlights offers a range of custom and semi-custom wedding and event stationery options. Rachael's semi-custom selection includes a variety of pre-designed wedding stationery suites, save-the-dates, and thank-you cards from which to choose, with a choice of text color and placement. With her custom options, everything is up to you; you choose the exact look you want, the paper used, and the printing style. Printing options include digital, laser cut, letterpress, and foil. Additional options include envelope addressing and day-of designs such as seating charts, name cards, and menus.

Other Services

In addition to wedding stationery, Handmade Highlights offers a range of custom handmade wedding decor, including guestbooks, wooden signs, acrylic signs, and digital signage. Other items available include custom wax seals, champagne and wine glasses, return-address stamps, thank-you stamps, gift tags, oil paintings, and acrylic paintings.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Printing
Shipping

Annie Married on 08/18/2019

Talented, Fun, Patient, AMAZING

Rachael did all my signage for my bridal shower and wedding - seating chart, welcome sign, table numbers, hashtag signs, mirrors, cookie table signs, and more. I was so pleased with everything. She is the BEST and extremely talented at what she does! She is so easy and fun to work with. She genuinely cared about my vision and brought it to life, exceeding all my expectations! Rachael made the whole process stress free and her patience with all my requests was much appreciated. She was able to take our ideas and run with them to create something totally unique and individualized to us as a couple. She did everything in such a timely manner. I will definitely be using Rachael in the future!
    Amanda Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely amazing!!

Rachael/HandmadeHighlights was wonderful to work with! She not only created custom table numbers for my wedding, but also our seating chart & welcome sign. Her work is authentic and truly one of a kind. From a professional standpoint, Racheal is super timely, was easy to get a hold of and responded within a reasonable timeframe. I would recommend Rachael for any of your calligrapher needs & I can’t wait to use her again in the future!

I added some of my personal pics that I had, so they’re not the best quality in picture...but still shows the amazing work from Racheal!
    Annie F. Married on 03/17/2018

Added the most perfect touch to my special day!

Rachel is a joy to work with. She is so talented. I had her do numerous things for my wedding and bridal shower. Her attention to detail is spot on. My wedding welcome sign is stunning and still hangs in our house today. Everything was ready on time and perfect!

Deals

Handmade Highlights 1
Exclusive
Handmade Highlights 2
Offer

This sample pack includes (3) different Suites. Foil press, Standard RGB prints, Letter Press. You will receive (2) pieces for the letterpress/ Foil stamp Suites. The RBG sample consists of (3) pieces, (2) RGB and (1) vellum print. Other samples can be provided upon request.

Please email us at info@handmadehighlights.com to claim this FREE offer!

2436 N Federal Hwy #305 Pompano Beach, FL, 33064
1-800-988-2039

Mon-Sun 8A.M.-7P.M.
Location of (Handmade Highlights)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding