Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Indigo Photography

Wedding & Portrait Photography

Indigo Photography specializes in contemporary wedding and portrait photography.

We believe in having fun, being creative, and creating images that will inspire for a lifetime.

Please feel free to call or email me.  I would love to hear from you!

Have a Great Day!

Brandi Schlagel (Owner & Certified Greener Photographer)

775.790.5177

67 Reviews for Indigo Photography

High-Res Images (7)
Digital Files (6)
Liability Insurance (1)

Brandi and Laura did an AMAZING job with our wedding photos they never slowed down, were the nicest I've ever met and truly wanted to capture every moment!! Not once did I have to tell them what I wanted! They did it all and wanted to do more!!! I'm obsessed with our photos!!! You must book them for any event that needs photography

Profile Picture Megan, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Brandi and Laura did an amazing job capturing our wedding at Edgewood Lake Tahoe last month. I emailed Brandi about a 3 weeks prior to my wedding date. She was on vacation and still she responded to all my emails. Because we were on a budget, we hired her for only four hours of photography. We opted out on the getting ready photos because we wanted her to capture more of the wedding. On the day of the wedding, she came early to capture my getting ready photos and brought with her an assistant to help shoot and she also stayed longer than we had expected. And she delivered our photos weeks early and they were all beautiful. Brandi definitely went far and beyond what she had promised us. We are so glad we hired her. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Joy, 2/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wow, I am not really sure where to start on this one (in a good way). We hired Indigo for our wedding in South Lake Tahoe. My wife is very particular on photography and wants everything to be perfect. The photographers were extremely professional, following our requests for shoot ideas along with picture types. Although I'm not a big fan of photos, these ladies want the extra mile to make us feel comfortable for all of the photos. They also did an amazing job of capturing the big day without being a "pest".

Today, we received our photos and could not be more impressed with the picture quality and the photo backdrops. They captured moments that we will now remember forever. Some of the photos we were unaware they were taking, which make for the best pictures!

Thank you for the amazing pictures and being so friendly to work with!

Highly recommended!

17 Photos

My Photo Album

17 Photos

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Indigo Photography - Brandi is an amazing team player who is professional and possesses an easy going spirit. Her spectacular shots envelop every detail... and you can just hear the birds and smell the snow as her work jumps from the pages. Brandi captures the emotions of every event and best of all, her photos are full of the love and passion she clearly has for her craft! We at Couture Occasions Events always look forward to working with Brandi~Indigo Photography!

We always enjoy working with Brandi at Heavenly! She and her staff do an amazing job at getting the best shot without being obtrusive to the guests or bride and groom. Her positive attitude and professionalism create a relaxing atmosphere for photos. She is wonderful!!

Brandi at Indigo Photography not only provides our clients with the most creative and beautiful photos, she is also so much fun to be around! Brandi is all around professional with her business, while on-site at your wedding or your family photo shoot, to the quick turn around she has with editing photos and making albums. She is passionate about what she does and it shows in every job she does! Our family and our event business is proud to have Brandi as one of our preferred photographers!

Brandi at Indigo Photography does an amazing job! Her images are the greatest when it comes to creativity. And she has a super personality...I have not met anyone yet who does not love her and her work! Good show girl!

Brandi at Indigo Photography takes beautiful and unique photographs, and I truly enjoy working with her!

Events