Rose Street Studio

South Lake Tahoe, CA View map
$3,900 Most Popular Price

$3,900 Most Popular Price

Hi there! My name is Jaime and I'm a wedding and portrait photographer based in Lake Tahoe, but I've been fortunate enough to travel to some of my favorite places on earth to photograph weddings and families.

I graduated with a degree in Art and Design from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo.

I will try to get you to climb on rocks, over fences, get knee high in the water and roll in the grass if you will let me.

I want to make portraits of you that are beautiful and real.

I follow the light.

I will do everything I can to make you feel comfortable in front of my camera.

I think I'm hilarious.

I can wrangle a bridal party that has been drinking since breakfast just as well as I can be invisible when I need to capture a quiet moment.

I've won awards and been published on several blogs and in print, but the biggest compliment that I can receive is making my clients happy.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,900

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Toning
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Arielle
    Arielle S. Married on 07/10/2020

Amazing experience

Jaime was absolutely amazing to work with. We were originally planning a larger wedding but had to cancel in light of covid. We decided to instead do a small celebration and adventure shoot, and Jaime was so accommodating and flexible. She went out of her way to capture our day and we had so much fun doing the adventure photos. She took us to some really beautiful and quiet spots around Tahoe, and did a great job helping us feel relaxed and natural when taking photos. There were moments where it didn’t even feel like we were on camera - we were just enjoying each other’s company and the beautiful scenery, but I know she captured some amazing shots. We would absolutely work with Jaime again and recommend her to anyone getting married in the Tahoe area! This will be the best decision you make for your wedding!!
    Danielle Married on 08/25/2018

Beautiful photography, excellent human

My husband and I were on a fairly tight budget, and the one thing we both agreed was a top priority for us was our wedding photographer. Jaime (and Annie, her 2nd) were the best possible people to have photograph our wedding at Camp Richardson. Even with hectic traffic, a busy beach, and plenty of nerves from my husband and I and our families, they were so professional and kind; my husband and I tend to both be uncomfortable having our picture taken but they made us feel like we could be ourselves. I loved Jaime's photojournalistic style, and it worked perfect for us-- they could help create beautiful portraits of my husband and I and also fade into fly-on-the-wall status during the ceremony and reception. We loved working with them so much. (Plus, Jaime had awesome recommendations for other vendors, which was incredibly helpful.) THEN, we got our photos-- OMG. Couldn't be more happy. I thought I was so present for my wedding day, but there were so many moments Jaime and Annie captured that made us really feel like we could re-experience our day in a whole new way. I got so many responses from guests and friends that they were the best wedding photographs they had ever seen, and had multiple people tell me that watching the slideshow brought them to tears.
    Stephen Married on 07/25/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My wife and I were getting married at Zephyr Cove and we went with one of there preferred venders since we don't live in the area, and we couldn't be more happier with the choice we made going with Rose Street Studio. Jamie was our photographer and she showed up early to check out the scene for our wedding and went right to work. She took some absolutely wonderful photos of us on the beach and around the areas, Jaime is perfect to work with and I would recommend her to anyone in the area.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Bella Tahoe Catering & Deli Bella Tahoe Catering & Deli Wedding Caterers

Jamie at Rose street Studio is one of the best photographers in Tahoe. She has done many of my weddings and I can say from personal experience her work is in one word Gorgeous!

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

We always look forward to working with Rose Street Studio. Their professionalism, their fabulous images, and their ability to make our clients feel at ease in front of the camera is why we continue to refer them to all our clients who are looking to hire one of the best photographers in the region.

The Decorated Bride The Decorated Bride Wedding Hair & Makeup

Rose Street Studio is one of a kind! S-P-E-C-I-A-L in every sense of the word. We are honored to have earned opportunities to work with them for weddings, boudoir and engagement photo shoots! Their clients love them and so do we! Always producing excellent work and beautiful photography. Corey Rowe Co-owner and Founder of The Decorated Bride www.thedecoratedbride.com

3327 Janet Dr, 100 McFaul Suite E South Lake Tahoe, CA, 96151

By appointment.
Location of (Rose Street Studio)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding