Rose Street Studio

Available for travel worldwide 100 McFaul Suite E, Stateline, NV 89449 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,900
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Rose Street Studio

Intimate. Artistic. Real.

Hi there! My name is Jaime and I'm a wedding and portrait photographer based in Lake Tahoe, but I've been fortunate enough to travel to some of my favorite places on earth to photograph weddings and families.

I graduated with a degree in Art and Design from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo.

I will try to get you to climb on rocks, over fences, get knee high in the water and roll in the grass if you will let me.

I want to make portraits of you that are beautiful and real.

I follow the light.

I will do everything I can to make you feel comfortable in front of my camera.

I think I'm hilarious.

I can wrangle a bridal party that has been drinking since breakfast just as well as I can be invisible when I need to capture a quiet moment.

I've won awards and been published on several blogs and in print, but the biggest compliment that I can receive is making my clients happy.

Follow Rose Street Studio on

annie scott sp3 1

10 Reviews for Rose Street Studio

Danielle · Married on 08/25/2018

Beautiful photography, excellent human

My husband and I were on a fairly tight budget, and the one thing we both agreed was a top priority for us was our wedding photographer. Jaime (and Annie, her 2nd) were the best possible people to have photograph our wedding at Camp Richardson. Even with hectic traffic, a busy beach, and plenty of nerves from my husband and I and our families, they were so professional and kind; my husband and I tend to both be uncomfortable having our picture taken but they made us feel like we could be ourselves. I loved Jaime's photojournalistic style, and it worked perfect for us-- they could help create beautiful portraits of my husband and I and also fade into fly-on-the-wall status during the ceremony and reception. We loved working with them so much. (Plus, Jaime had awesome recommendations for other vendors, which was incredibly helpful.) THEN, we got our photos-- OMG. Couldn't be more happy. I thought I was so present for my wedding day, but there were so many moments Jaime and Annie captured that made us really feel like we could re-experience our day in a whole new way. I got so many responses from guests and friends that they were the best wedding photographs they had ever seen, and had multiple people tell me that watching the slideshow brought them to tears.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Stephen · Married on 07/25/2017

My wife and I were getting married at Zephyr Cove and we went with one of there preferred venders since we don't live in the area, and we couldn't be more happier with the choice we made going with Rose Street Studio. Jamie was our photographer and she showed up early to check out the scene for our wedding and went right to work. She took some absolutely wonderful photos of us on the beach and around the areas, Jaime is perfect to work with and I would recommend her to anyone in the area.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Jamie · Married on 02/11/2017

I originally was recommended to Rose Street via a friend. I went to their website to check them out and was immediately drawn to their photography style. They have a genuine talent to capture raw emotion, while also capturing the beauty of the scenery around. We booked them and just as I had hoped, our wedding photos were everything and more. Looking threw them brought back all the beautiful emotions and brought myself and others to tears. They are extremely talented, artistic, reliable and made us comfortable being photographed on a day where all emotions are flowing. I highly recommend booking them for your big day!! My only regret was not booking their photo booth :( Thank you again Jaimie and Jason for your beautiful work!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Rose Street Studio Pricing

Rose Street Studio Price Rates

Rose Street Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Bella Tahoe Catering & Deli
    Bella Tahoe Catering & Deli Wedding Caterers

Jamie at Rose street Studio is one of the best photographers in Tahoe. She has done many of my weddings and I can say from personal experience her work is in one word Gorgeous!

• Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning
    Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

We always look forward to working with Rose Street Studio. Their professionalism, their fabulous images, and their ability to make our clients feel at ease in front of the camera is why we continue to refer them to all our clients who are looking to hire one of the best photographers in the region.

• The Decorated Bride
    The Decorated Bride Wedding Hair & Makeup

Rose Street Studio is one of a kind! S-P-E-C-I-A-L in every sense of the word. We are honored to have earned opportunities to work with them for weddings, boudoir and engagement photo shoots! Their clients love them and so do we! Always producing excellent work and beautiful photography. Corey Rowe Co-owner and Founder of The Decorated Bride www.thedecoratedbride.com

• Available for travel worldwide, 100 McFaul Suite E Stateline, 89449 See on map
    By appointment.