Rose Street Studio Reviews

10 | Stateline, NV

10 Reviews for Rose Street Studio

Danielle · Married on 08/25/2018

Beautiful photography, excellent human

My husband and I were on a fairly tight budget, and the one thing we both agreed was a top priority for us was our wedding photographer. Jaime (and Annie, her 2nd) were the best possible people to have photograph our wedding at Camp Richardson. Even with hectic traffic, a busy beach, and plenty of nerves from my husband and I and our families, they were so professional and kind; my husband and I tend to both be uncomfortable having our picture taken but they made us feel like we could be ourselves. I loved Jaime's photojournalistic style, and it worked perfect for us-- they could help create beautiful portraits of my husband and I and also fade into fly-on-the-wall status during the ceremony and reception. We loved working with them so much. (Plus, Jaime had awesome recommendations for other vendors, which was incredibly helpful.) THEN, we got our photos-- OMG. Couldn't be more happy. I thought I was so present for my wedding day, but there were so many moments Jaime and Annie captured that made us really feel like we could re-experience our day in a whole new way. I got so many responses from guests and friends that they were the best wedding photographs they had ever seen, and had multiple people tell me that watching the slideshow brought them to tears.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Stephen · Married on 07/25/2017

My wife and I were getting married at Zephyr Cove and we went with one of there preferred venders since we don't live in the area, and we couldn't be more happier with the choice we made going with Rose Street Studio. Jamie was our photographer and she showed up early to check out the scene for our wedding and went right to work. She took some absolutely wonderful photos of us on the beach and around the areas, Jaime is perfect to work with and I would recommend her to anyone in the area.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Jamie · Married on 02/11/2017

I originally was recommended to Rose Street via a friend. I went to their website to check them out and was immediately drawn to their photography style. They have a genuine talent to capture raw emotion, while also capturing the beauty of the scenery around. We booked them and just as I had hoped, our wedding photos were everything and more. Looking threw them brought back all the beautiful emotions and brought myself and others to tears. They are extremely talented, artistic, reliable and made us comfortable being photographed on a day where all emotions are flowing. I highly recommend booking them for your big day!! My only regret was not booking their photo booth :( Thank you again Jaimie and Jason for your beautiful work!

Sent on 04/06/2017
  • asha

asha · Married on 11/07/2014

We met at an event in Tahoe and I ended up doing an art shoot for her where I was given some exceptional photos in return. I knew after that I would be hiring her for my wedding. I love her work!
    My husband and I were married in Costa Rica where Jaime flew down to shoot the wedding site unseen (dificult for a photographer, but we were not concerned) she is super easy to work with and more importantly super talented! We loved our experience and love her work. Highly recommended for the Tahoe area and for any destination wedding!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Katie · Married on 10/17/2010

From the very beginning Rose Street Studio was professional, friendly and very easy to work with. I was looking for a more photo-journalistic style of wedding photos and without expressing very well what I was looking for Jaime managed to exceed all my expectations. Jaime's creativity and artistic eye captured the magic and sentiment of the day in such a beautiful, creative and intimate way. She captured the mood of the day, the fun and funny times with our friends and family as well as private, romantic times between my husband and I. Jaime was very unobtrusive and made us feel so comfortable, it was just like having an old friend there.

I wasn't initially too interested in the video but figured it would be nice to have down the road. I had no idea how talented Jason was and am sooo happy to have gotten the video as well! The video tells a story in such a special, unique way that I will cherish forever. The day goes by so fast it is nice to have both the video and photos to capture everything.

I also choose to have a Photo Booth at our reception which turned out to be soooo fun and they are some of my favorite pictures. I am turning these into our guest book and can't wait to have this on our coffee table.

We have gotten so many compliments on our photos/video and can't thank Rose Street Studio enough! (They even traveled to San Diego for us!)

Sent on 02/16/2011

Meghan · Married on 10/10/2010

Rose Street Studio went above and beyond my expectations! They were incredibly easy to work with and they understood our vision from the first time we met. They were very professional with no pretentiousness. They are extremely talented and can adapt very well to your theme, genre, vibe... etc. We especially loved how the photo booth came together. I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 03/22/2011

Jesse · Married on 05/29/2010

I love the photos so much. They capture the best moments! I am amazed at how great they make even the smallest objects (my flowers) just look like one of a kind works of art. Priceless.

Sent on 06/04/2010

Jen · Married on 03/27/2010

Jaime was amazing. I was really worried that the photographer that we would choose would not be able to capture & appreciate my husband to be's (now husband) zany comical side. Jaime tapped right into our personalities and captured/created fantastic memories. Jaime is talented beyond words. She is NOT your typical photographer. Take a look at her work and you will understand. She made the experience SUPER fun & unforgettable. Everyone is blown away by the pics. You will not find a better photographer!! THANK YOU!!

Sent on 06/02/2010

Tina · Married on 08/29/2009

Provided a nice and pleasant atmosphere. :)

Sent on 01/21/2010

Jacob · Married on 08/08/2009

My wife and I were very pleased with our wedding video produced by Rose Street Studio, it turned out to be the best memory we have from that day. They were very polite and very professional. They captured the ceremony well and found a lot of little moments that many people didn't see. There were a lot of things from our wedding that we didn't even know about until we saw the video and how much fun everyone there had. It was really a great opportunity to live our wedding again, to see it from the guests standpoint, and enjoy it without the stress of the event. They really brought all the good times back to life with creative camera shots, visual effects, soundtrack, and editing. Each time we watch the video or show it to our friends or family, gives me goose bumps.

Sent on 03/19/2010