Miami, FL 33101 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

26 Reviews for Impressions of Dinah

• User3663032 ·

Dinah did my hair and makeup, and I can't express how happy I was with it! One of the best salon experiences I've ever had. I would recommend this place for not only unique and stunning wedding hair/makeup but for the best overall salon place in south Tampa!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Impressions of Dinah's reply:

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased that your experience was positive and that you wanted to share it.

Amy · Married on 05/10/2014

Dinah is very passionate about her work and is really great at what she does. At Impressions of Dinah, they care about their customers and take their work and art very seriously, while also providing a very comfortable and fun atmosphere! :)

Sent on 12/10/2013

Blair · Married on 05/03/2014

I have to say that Dinah did the most amazing job on my hair and my makeup. My hair is very short and I didn't have the faintest idea what to do with it, I even thought of putting in hair extensions, but I simply showed up with a feather and a picture of me in the dress and she
    did all the rest. It was beautiful and I dont like
    having others do my hair because they never seem to do what looks right on me. Everybody asked about my hair and thought it was gorgeous. The day of the wedding we had a very small dark room to work in at the hotel but she was prepared in every way possible. I would highly recommend them for all occasions, Dinah is truly talented!!!!

Sent on 05/10/2014