San Francisco, CA 94199 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Iliana Morton- Photographer

Iliana Morton is based out of San Francisco, CA and currently serves the San Francisco and San Diego regions.

Specializing in intimate and boutique weddings, Iliana Morton will provide a fully customized wedding photography experience that will capture your wedding for you to enjoy for years to come!

Follow Iliana Morton- Photographer on

iliana morton photography weddings 13
gallery 32

9 Reviews for Iliana Morton- Photographer

Chelsea · Married on 03/09/2013

Iliana was amazing to work with! Before our wedding we chatted through email and she was professional and answered all of my questions thoroughly while still being down to earth and making me feel comfortable. She responded promptly to all of my emails and was very attentive to our needs. She provided her service at a great value and was very flexible and accommodating to exactly what we wanted. On our wedding day she arrived early and during our ceremony she captured every important moment without causing a distraction. Our portrait session afterwards was so much fun! Iliana captured some beautiful moments and even when we weren't posing she was running around trying to capture every little detail so nothing was missed. She did not waste a second of the time that we had booked her for. She made us feel very relaxed and comfortable and kept everything running along seamlessly. Iliana was such a joy to work with and made our special day even more perfect. A few days after our wedding she sent me a preview of some of the shots, which were gorgeous. Not too long after that I received the link to our online gallery. I was very pleased with how quick everything was! The pictures came out more beautiful than I could have imagined. Iliana captured our wedding celebration in such an amazing way and her pictures will soon be hanging all over our house! I would recommend Iliana to anyone who wants to capture any special moment in their lives. She is so kind and professional and talented and I hope to get the chance to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 03/28/2013

Katarina · Married on 11/03/2012

Iliana is very professional, artistic and personal. She knows great locations and views for wonderful and memorable pictures. My husband and I felt at ease with her and she makes photography session relaxed and fun. Iliana has great and sweet personality. Prompt and professional. Absolutely love our wedding pictures!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Allie · Married on 08/18/2012

My husband and I are in love with Iliana! She's probably the nicest person we've ever met. From our engagement session to our wedding session, she's been amazing and she's so good at what she does. Iliana also has helped us in so many ways outside of photography! She helped us with our timeline, find our amazing florist, and threw in some extras. We love her and appreciate all her hardwork. Our wedding guests called her the photography ninja because she seemed to bounce from one place to the next. My coordinator, vendors, family, and friends all raved about her and loved the sneak peak she provided a few days after the wedding! I wish she still lived in San Diego but if we are ever in need of some professional photography--my husband and I are willing to drive up to San Fran for her!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Award

Iliana Morton- Photographer Pricing

Iliana Morton- Photographer Price Rates

Iliana Morton- Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1350
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Flower Hill Flowers & Events Wedding Florists

Great photos, super sweet and goes above & beyond for all of her clients!

• Events by Elisa Wedding Planners

I met Iliana through Facebook. She "liked" my page, I "liked" hers, and we decided to meet up in person. Yes, that's how vendors often meet each other! ;) From the minute I met her, I knew she was "good people," and I was excited to work with her last summer to capture the details of one of my weddings. Later in the year, I hired her to shoot my Christmas card photos. Recently she did a gorgeous job of capturing a photo shoot I styled, and I'm looking forward to working with her again in September! She's both talented and incredibly sweet, not to mention uber professional! :)

• Trendee Flowers Wedding Florists

Very innovative /creative - :)

• San Francisco See on map
    By Appointment Only
    Location of (Iliana Morton- Photographer)