Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About IK Catering

"Catering with Class"
 I.K. Catering, Catering with Class is your secret for your next event. We work with each client to create the perfect and delicious menu. You may choose from our standard catering menu or you may create with us your own dream affair. We guide our clients through each step and add our own personal classic creative touch to ensure your special event is most memorable.

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Cash Bar (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Chairs (1)

I seriously wish I could've used Brian as a caterer and vendor. He was professional, kind, funny and extremely accomodating. I refer anyone I can his way!

Profile Picture Saran, 5/20/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, Chairs, Tables, American, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Clean Up, Set Up

IK Catering is a company that's truly focused on the bride, the groom, and their families happiness on one of the most important days of their lives. I worked with IK Catering for both the rehearsal dinner and the reception dinner and the food, the staff, and the experience was top notch. We have several guests come up to us mid-wedding to rave about the food, and Carlton and his team were of superior professionalism and definitely answered the call. Would highly recommend them, and I'll be keeping them in mind for any future events.

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, American, Italian, Mediterranean, Southern, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Nut Free, Vegan, Clean Up, Set Up

I cannot articulate the amazingness of Carlton and Brian here at IK. They swiftly answered any questions I had and provided solutions to any natural road bump that appeared. As a bride, I had ZERO stress come from them. Their brunch menu, which I chose for my wedding, was flawless. The individually made omelet station with garnishes galore, the fried chicken and waffle station, endless fruits and cheeses, yogurt and granola parfaits, mini quiche sliders, champagne with all the juices you can imagine and of course, bacon, bacon, bacon. I was sold at the tasting. We never even ventured to try another catering company because IK, their food, their staff was 100% since the first minute. I mean, even the tasting was an elaborate presentation that set the bar high and it never dropped. It stayed high, in terms of taste and professionalism. They were priced very affordably, especially since they worked in conjunction with the wedding venue I'd chosen. If they do THIS good with a big event like a wedding, I'm sure their smaller parties and events are amazing, too. They're organized, communicative, happy people. If you don't choose here, you're going to be disappointed anywhere else you go.

Profile Picture Felina, 4/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Kosher, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Specialty Beer, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

IK Catering Pricing

Glassware
Linens
7 AWARDS

15 ENDORSEMENTS
We love love love them! Food is always fabulous and service impeccable. Their venue is a must see!

We love IK Catering! Their food and their staff is always wonderful which is why we have them on our preferred list at our venue! Carlton and Brian are always fabulous to work with and we highly recommend them for your catering needs.

Ray at IK Catering is SOOOO awesome to work with! He will make sure you have everything you need from the moment you contact him to the to-go bag for the couple at the end of the night! Amazing food and BEST Southern Hospitality around! We have worked many weddings and events with his team and are happy to say they are at the top of our list for caterers! We love their entire team!! xo

IK Catering shows their passion for food and service through their well-executed events. They are genuinely concerned about the quality of their food and the experience that the couple and their friends and family receive. They put on a great event without a huge price tag. I would absolutely recommend them as a caterer for your next event!

Great food and great service!!

95 PROS I KNOW