iDo Celebrations

Playa del Carmen View map
$1,706 Package Price

$1,706 Package Price

I Do Celebrations a personalice planning service based on Riviera Maya Mexico, with more than 11 years of experince we hage a team that is that is thrilled to work with you and make magic.

I Do Celebrations will plan every detail that needs to be taken care in your special day, from venue reserach untill we find your wedding desing. We also offer day-of coordination, partial, and full planning packages, which may include the following services:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referral

Have a look at our Pinterest https://www.instagram.com/idocelebrations/

Regards,

Claudia Vazquez

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,706

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,507

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Non-Religious
Religious
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Payal
    Payal P. Married on 07/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best decision we made during the wedding planning

Claudia came recommended by shaadi destination, and omg. She has been a GEM!!! She is always patient with us all (we are planning an Indian wedding so, many of us involved). She has made planning so much easier and stress free. If budget is a concern of why not to hire a planner, I'll tell you Claudia will save your 3 times what you pay her EASILY. She helps customize whatever we needed, and helped us find alternatives which turned out even better then the original plans!!!! HIRE her!!!
    T.p Married on 10/10/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Unbelievable Wedding Planner and wedding of my DREAMS; don't think twice about working with Claudia!!

If you're in need of a destination wedding planner in Mexico do not even hesitate to book Claudia!! I would have paid double for the type of time and dedication her and her team gave to us...
    She has SO many years of experience and direct contact with all the resorts and vendors in Mexico. She is SO hardworking and a true joy to have worked with. She really loves what she does.

I'll start by saying that the resorts are HORRENDOUS with responding to emails and really knowing what they can offer, getting you the best prices etc...Planning from afar is tough as it is and she takes away any inkling of stress. Having someone on the ground to negotiate (and harass if need be haha) was great- a simple example-the resort wanted to charge us a higher amount per seat cushion than would be normal (how would we know?- but claudia does ;)) and Claudia was like “that’s ridiculous this is how much they should be and got them to reduce it herself..this happened more times than I could count. She is always YOUR advocate.

In the planning phases she would respond immediately to texts/ calls/emails and had the most amazing event schedule/organization that she produces for you.

She physically was there sending us pics/videos all the time, she sent the resort menu ideas, had lovely additional ideas for our wedding we would never think of (had them arrange for me to arrive by Gondola, had them provide popsicles during the ceremony etc etc) but still allowed me to have my vision come to life. She even used much of her own decor and fresh roses etc for extra touches we saw on the days of the event. She was ALWAYS 10 steps ahead of the resort and our wedding was planned in not even 6 months.

Our 3 events over 2 days went seamlessly...I didn't have to think at all. If there were any issues I wouldn't have even known. You need someone who is going to anticipate your wedding's every need (down to her stealing the fan from the DJ to direct on the head table because I was feeling hot haha). She was always with the guests as well making them feel so happy and bringing such joy and enthusiasm.

Specifically, if you're doing an indian wedding, she's your gal. I was in luck that she was so in tune with Indian culture and had planned many weddings prior. She knew exactly all the vendors to contact she even had her own light up jaggo for our Sangeet haha...from mehendi to the priest, dhol guy etc.

Seriously I could gush and gush but really she’s amazing...you get one chance, and she will absolutely make your dreams come true. Thank you Claudia to you and your team for making absolute MAGIC and providing us with the most unbelievable memories! We love you!

iDo Celebrations's reply:

Thank you for all your beautiful comments, the honor was mine, by letting me be part of your wedding and your love story.
    Brenda Married on 01/20/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I want to highly recommend Claudia and her team to any couples out there looking for an amazing wedding planner. Planning a wedding is stressful and hectic especially if you are planning it over 2,000 miles away. But Claudia was there to answer and address any questions/concerns we had. We couldn't have been happier with the end product. The wedding planner service fee was small considering all the work Claudia and the ido celebrations team put in for us. We did our ceremony at a catholic church and Claudia was there to help ensure everything was in order for that as well. Also the venue Claudia found for us was phenomenal!! All our guests loved everything about our reception and we owe it all to Claudia and her team! We set very high expectations for our wedding and they were surpassed. Claudia and her team made sure everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding. From driving me to my hair and makeup appointment, to making my final adjustments before walking down the aisle, to making sure we were hydrated during our photo session, to personally driving our grandparents back to the resort during the party (since they couldn't stay up to late), to running to the store to buy additional alcohol, and the list goes on! It is just little things like this that really meant a lot to us and are really thankful for. Claudia and her team are really trustworthy people and we highly recommend them! Thanks to them we had our dream wedding!!!!!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Playa del Carmen
52-1-9841086876
984-688-7694

24 hours
Location of (iDo Celebrations)

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding