Cancun, Cancun, MX MX 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About iDo Celebrations

I Do Celebrations a personalice planning service based on Riviera Maya Mexico, with more than 11 years of experince we hage a team that is that is thrilled to work with you and make magic.

I Do Celebrations will plan every detail that needs to be taken care in your special day, from venue reserach untill we find your wedding desing. We also offer day-of coordination, partial, and full planning packages, which may include the following services:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referral

Have a look at our Pinterest https://www.instagram.com/idocelebrations/

Regards,

They lived happily ever after
e6a976007d93a9b4 1516210139 f3f641ff370b225a 1516210137 c776e6a22cc0dacc 151621

10 Reviews for iDo Celebrations

T.p · Married on 10/10/2019

Unbelievable Wedding Planner and wedding of my DREAMS; don't think twice about working with Claudia!!

If you're in need of a destination wedding planner in Mexico do not even hesitate to book Claudia!! I would have paid double for the type of time and dedication her and her team gave to us...
    She has SO many years of experience and direct contact with all the resorts and vendors in Mexico. She is SO hardworking and a true joy to have worked with. She really loves what she does.

I'll start by saying that the resorts are HORRENDOUS with responding to emails and really knowing what they can offer, getting you the best prices etc...Planning from afar is tough as it is and she takes away any inkling of stress. Having someone on the ground to negotiate (and harass if need be haha) was great- a simple example-the resort wanted to charge us a higher amount per seat cushion than would be normal (how would we know?- but claudia does ;)) and Claudia was like “that’s ridiculous this is how much they should be and got them to reduce it herself..this happened more times than I could count. She is always YOUR advocate.

In the planning phases she would respond immediately to texts/ calls/emails and had the most amazing event schedule/organization that she produces for you.

She physically was there sending us pics/videos all the time, she sent the resort menu ideas, had lovely additional ideas for our wedding we would never think of (had them arrange for me to arrive by Gondola, had them provide popsicles during the ceremony etc etc) but still allowed me to have my vision come to life. She even used much of her own decor and fresh roses etc for extra touches we saw on the days of the event. She was ALWAYS 10 steps ahead of the resort and our wedding was planned in not even 6 months.

Our 3 events over 2 days went seamlessly...I didn't have to think at all. If there were any issues I wouldn't have even known. You need someone who is going to anticipate your wedding's every need (down to her stealing the fan from the DJ to direct on the head table because I was feeling hot haha). She was always with the guests as well making them feel so happy and bringing such joy and enthusiasm.

Specifically, if you're doing an indian wedding, she's your gal. I was in luck that she was so in tune with Indian culture and had planned many weddings prior. She knew exactly all the vendors to contact she even had her own light up jaggo for our Sangeet haha...from mehendi to the priest, dhol guy etc.

Seriously I could gush and gush but really she’s amazing...you get one chance, and she will absolutely make your dreams come true. Thank you Claudia to you and your team for making absolute MAGIC and providing us with the most unbelievable memories! We love you!

Sent on 08/05/2020

iDo Celebrations's reply:

Thank you for all your beautiful comments, the honor was mine, by letting me be part of your wedding and your love story.

Brenda · Married on 01/20/2018

I want to highly recommend Claudia and her team to any couples out there looking for an amazing wedding planner. Planning a wedding is stressful and hectic especially if you are planning it over 2,000 miles away. But Claudia was there to answer and address any questions/concerns we had. We couldn't have been happier with the end product. The wedding planner service fee was small considering all the work Claudia and the ido celebrations team put in for us. We did our ceremony at a catholic church and Claudia was there to help ensure everything was in order for that as well. Also the venue Claudia found for us was phenomenal!! All our guests loved everything about our reception and we owe it all to Claudia and her team! We set very high expectations for our wedding and they were surpassed. Claudia and her team made sure everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding. From driving me to my hair and makeup appointment, to making my final adjustments before walking down the aisle, to making sure we were hydrated during our photo session, to personally driving our grandparents back to the resort during the party (since they couldn't stay up to late), to running to the store to buy additional alcohol, and the list goes on! It is just little things like this that really meant a lot to us and are really thankful for. Claudia and her team are really trustworthy people and we highly recommend them! Thanks to them we had our dream wedding!!!!!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/04/2017

Claudia really made us feel at ease having a destination wedding! She went above and beyond to ensure our wedding was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Award

iDo Celebrations Pricing

iDo Celebrations Price Rates

iDo Celebrations FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 750
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1706
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2507
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Non-Religious
    Religious

• Playa del Carmen See on map
    52-1-9841086876 (Phone number)
    52-984-6887694 (Other Phone Number)
    24 hours
    Location of (iDo Celebrations)