420 Fox Ridge Dr SW, Leesburg, VA 20175 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About I-76 Entertainment

I-76 Entertainment is a wedding DJ service in Leesburg, Virginia, that can provide the musical accompaniment to your reception. the business was set up by two friends, Pete and Dave, with a passion for spinning discs and making wedding memories. Offering an eclectic mix of music, excellent sound, and party vibes, these DJs are ready to get you and your guests involved in the celebration, and dancing throughout the evening. Having been on the DJ circuit for over 20 years, they know how to get people moving and grooving.

Services offered

Everyone knows that music is one of the most important aspects of any wedding celebration. It adds atmosphere, life, and vigor in a way that few other party additions can. With I-76 Entertainment, the couple receive a comprehensive service that caters to a variety of musical tastes. Offering country, pop, rock, soul, R&B, top 40, and more, these DJs have a large collection of tracks to set the mood for your wedding celebration. What’s more, for the all-important newlyweds’ first dance, I-76 Entertainment can play your chosen song through their speakers and give you the floor to do your thing.

Other services

The DJs can also act as MCs for the wedding spectacle, allowing them to choreograph different parts of the soiree. As well as this, they offer a consultation with the couple to ensure everything is planned according to their tastes - including a do-not-play list, microphones, projector, and more.

Follow I-76 Entertainment on

I-76 Entertainment 1
I-76 Entertainment 2
I-76 Entertainment 3

Liv · Married on 09/01/2018

I 76 was our DJ for our wedding in September and came highly recommended! They were great to work and from the very beginning, really made an effort to make sure that we had the right soundtrack to our special night! David was super responsive and always able to speak to me and answer any questions! He and his partner went above and beyond to create such a fun and lively atmosphere for our family and friends! I can't say enough about how great it was to work with them and I highly recommend for any event you have coming up!

Sent on 09/25/2018

I-76 Entertainment's reply:

Liv, thanks again for your kind words. It was a truly memorable day and you & John are the epitome of the perfect couple!

Casey Aubel · Married on 09/03/2017

Barn Wedding DJ

David and Pete were amazing starting with the planning, all the way through the clean up on wedding day. They walked us through the plan for the day from beginning to end. Our ceremony was flawless with the music. The reception was also flawless. They kept us on track and kept everyone entertained the entire evening. We heard every song we wanted to hear and all of our guests to this day tell us it was one of the best if not the best wedding they have ever attended. I would highly recommend David and Pete for any wedding. They will truly take the time to understand exactly what you want on your day and help you bring that to life!!!

Sent on 03/03/2019
    I-76 Entertainment 4
    I-76 Entertainment 5
    I-76 Entertainment 6

I-76 Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Casey for such a great review. We were honored to be a part of what turned out to be a near perfect wedding!

Courtney · Married on 10/03/2009

Top Notch DJ's

I've known these gentlemen for over 20 years and would never use another DJ after them! They did my wedding, my best friend's wedding, and my sister in laws wedding, not to mention countless other parties we've had. No one out there is better!

Sent on 03/05/2019

I-76 Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Courtney! You have definitely been one of our biggest supporters and we absolutely love playing ANY parties you all are going to be at!

I-76 Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 650.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 850.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• I-76 Entertainment 1
    2 for 1

For 2019, we are offering 2 sound systems for the price of 1. That's right, 2 for 1. Need music for your ceremony AND your reception? No need to worry about additional equipment costs...we've got you covered!

If you're looking for professional service with a personal touch, look no further. Dates are booking fast, so call us today!

*this offer is subject to availability.

• 420 Fox Ridge Dr SW Leesburg, VA, 20175 See on map