I-76 Entertainment

420 Fox Ridge Dr SW, Leesburg, VA 20175 Map · Phone number

About I-76 Entertainment

I-76 Entertainment came together because of 2 friends who decided to turn a hobby into their calling. Pete & Dave have been coworkers and friends for longer than either will admit. In that time, they've taken their passion for music and created a DJ service that is committed to taking care of each and every client as is they were their friends or family. Because that's how it all started, and that's how they want it to endure.

Wedding days are some of the most important ones in a person's life. They want everything to be perfect, and Pete & Dave totally understand that and go over and above what most other DJ services will offer. Doing this in an effort to ensure YOUR wedding day is as memorable, enjoyable, as it can be.

We do this because we love to, not because we have to. It's about the music, it's about the moment...it's about the memories.

Follow I-76 Entertainment on

Wedding celebration
Wedding celebration
Reception area
Reception area

1 Reviews for I-76 Entertainment

Liv · Married on 09/01/2018

I 76 was our DJ for our wedding in September and came highly recommended! They were great to work and from the very beginning, really made an effort to make sure that we had the right soundtrack to our special night! David was super responsive and always able to speak to me and answer any questions! He and his partner went above and beyond to create such a fun and lively atmosphere for our family and friends! I can't say enough about how great it was to work with them and I highly recommend for any event you have coming up!

I-76 Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 650.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 850.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

• 420 Fox Ridge Dr SW Leesburg, District of Columbia, VA 20175 See on map