PO Box 522, Purcellville Virginia, Leesburg, VA 20132 Map · Phone number

About I-76 Entertainment

I-76 Entertainment is a wedding DJ service in Leesburg, Virginia, that can provide the musical accompaniment to your reception. the business was set up by two friends, Pete and Dave, with a passion for spinning discs and making wedding memories. Offering an eclectic mix of music, excellent sound, and party vibes, these DJs are ready to get you and your guests involved in the celebration, and dancing throughout the evening. Having been on the DJ circuit for over 20 years, they know how to get people moving and grooving.

Services offered

Everyone knows that music is one of the most important aspects of any wedding celebration. It adds atmosphere, life, and vigor in a way that few other party additions can. With I-76 Entertainment, the couple receive a comprehensive service that caters to a variety of musical tastes. Offering country, pop, rock, soul, R&B, top 40, and more, these DJs have a large collection of tracks to set the mood for your wedding celebration. What’s more, for the all-important newlyweds’ first dance, I-76 Entertainment can play your chosen song through their speakers and give you the floor to do your thing.

Other services

The DJs can also act as MCs for the wedding spectacle, allowing them to choreograph different parts of the soiree. As well as this, they offer a consultation with the couple to ensure everything is planned according to their tastes - including a do-not-play list, microphones, projector, and more.

Follow I-76 Entertainment on

eea6bb329888018a skaggswedding

6 Reviews for I-76 Entertainment

Alex Costner · Married on 02/22/2020

10 out of 10

David and Pete were a great addition to our wedding! They were laid back but extremely knowledge and organized. David always took a clam approach (even in the stressful times) and created backup plans to allow the event to run smoothly. They were able to grasp the vision of my playlist and created an environment were ALL guests wanted to get up and dance!!

Sent on 03/09/2020

I-76 Entertainment's reply:

Alex, thank you so much for the review. We really enjoyed being a part of your big day. You too were indeed a pleasure to work with and made our jobs easy. Best of luck to you and Scott in the next chapter!

Jessica · Married on 08/24/2019

Jessica- Bride

David is the absolute best DJ I have ever used!! We had strict guidelines for what we wanted and he exceeded our expectations. He was willing to move his schedule to attend our rehearsal. It was so nice being able to communicate by text or phone call. With such a busy schedule it was nearly impossible for me to meet in person and he made sure work around my schedule. I would 120% recommend him to everyone!!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Jess,
    Thank you for the review! We had a blast playing for you & Justin. And between the police showing up & getting to see Craig all dressed up...it was a night we'll never forget. Hope all is well with you both.

Margaret Slocum · Married on 03/19/2019

Awesome DJ's!

Dave and Pete were amazing as our DJ's! They seamlessly played my husbands intro song before my Aunt played the piano for my processional, then they played our recessional and started the party after the ceremony! They asked great questions about which songs we liked and didn't like and made the whole experience so personal! I cannot thank them enough for being our DJ's and also keeping the flow of the wedding going with announcing toasts, cake cutting and of course lots of dancing! I highly recommend them! Dave even came to a walkthrough with my Day of Coordinator to meet and discuss songs and music before the big day and to see the venue. Again, I can't thank them enough for such a wonderful job!

Sent on 03/05/2020

Margaret,
    Thank you so much for those kind words. We certainly had a blast playing for you & Brian (and all your family and friends). Your song choices were great...especially the Eminem! Best of luck to you and Brian and thanks again.

David

I-76 Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 650.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 850.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Projector

• PO Box 522, Purcellville Virginia Leesburg, VA, 20132 See on map
    24/7/365
    Location of (I-76 Entertainment)