I-76 Entertainment

Leesburg, VA View map
$850 Most Popular Price

$850 Most Popular Price

I-76 Entertainment is a wedding DJ service in Leesburg, Virginia, that can provide the musical accompaniment to your reception. The business was set up by two friends, Pete and Dave, with a passion for spinning discs and making wedding memories. Offering an eclectic mix of music, excellent sound, and party vibes, these DJs are ready to get you and your guests involved in the celebration, and dancing throughout the evening. Having been on the DJ circuit for over 20 years, they know how to get people moving and grooving.

Services offered

Everyone knows that music is one of the most important aspects of any wedding celebration. It adds atmosphere, life, and vigor in a way that few other party additions can. With I-76 Entertainment, the couple receive a comprehensive service that caters to a variety of musical tastes. Offering country, pop, rock, soul, R&B, top 40, and more, these DJs have a large collection of tracks to set the mood for your wedding celebration. What’s more, for the all-important newlyweds’ first dance, I-76 Entertainment can play your chosen song through their speakers and give you the floor to do your thing.

Other services

The DJs can also act as MCs for the wedding spectacle, allowing them to choreograph different parts of the soiree. As well as this, they offer a consultation with the couple to ensure everything is planned according to their tastes - including a do-not-play list, microphones, projector, and more.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$650

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$850

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Projector

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Christy
    Christy O. Married on 06/11/2022

Excellent experience!!

I made the decision to hire I-76 Entertainment for our June 2022 wedding after an initial phone conversation with David. When talking to David, I could tell that he and Pete were passionate about what they do, really down-to-earth, and just pleasant to work with. David was super easy to work with in the planning process and gave us plenty of time and space to come up with our wedding music decisions on our own time without rushing us. He made us feel very relaxed and comfortable leading up to the wedding day. On the wedding day, we had instruments play for our ceremony, but Pete and David got there early anyways to make sure we had microphones setup for our ceremony and to prepare for our reception. They did such a great job with our reception - we have gotten so many compliments on how fun the dance floor was and how great the music was. We couldn't have asked for anything better for our wedding day! I highly recommend I-76 Entertainment.

I-76 Entertainment's reply:

Christy, thanks so much for that feedback. It was a great night and we certainly had a blast. You and Chad were an absolute pleasure to work with and we are so glad that we were able to keep your guests entertained. Not sure if you had heard, but I actually gave one of your guests and his wife a ride back to the hotel at the end of the night! Best of luck in the ATL!
  • Paul
    Paul G. Married on 05/29/2022

Outstanding DJs!

David and Pete went above and beyond to make our wedding day absolutely amazing! They made the planning process easy and straightforward, and they did an excellent job of helping the ceremony and reception flow smoothly. Best of all, they created the perfect setlist to get all – and I mean all – of our guests out on the dance floor while also accommodating requests. Our guests still mention how much fun they had! We can't recommend David and Pete highly enough!

I-76 Entertainment's reply:

Paul, thank you so much. You and Brittany made our job easy, and your guests rounded out a near perfect evening. Best wishes to you both.
  • Grace
    Grace V. Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great DJ's Who Gave Us A Great Night!

We loved working with Dave and Pete! They were so kind and friendly and easy to work with. We booked them kind of last minute on the advice of our wedding planner and they did not disappoint. For the ceremony they were able to work with my musician to set up sound support for the outdoor ceremony in the garden. Then afterwards, they kept our reception moving, kept our guests on the dance floor and made sure we had a great night! They were able to accommodate our request to have some live music played by family members in the middle of the dancing and they made the transition incredibly smooth and fun. Throughout the whole process they were calm, confident, and great to work with. We highly recommend them to anyone but especially anyone looking to have great entertainment on a tight budget. We are so glad they were part of our wedding night!

I-76 Entertainment's reply:

Grace (and Peter!), thank you so much for those kind words. We truly enjoyed playing for you both on such a great evening! I have to say, between The Time Warp and Rattlin' Bog sing along, you all are the absolute best. Best of luck to you both.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

PO Box 522 Leesburg, VA, 20134

24/7/365
Location of (I-76 Entertainment)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding