DJ Mattie Fresh

DJ Mattie Fresh 1
DJ Mattie Fresh 2

Stephanie · Married on 11/02/2018

Mrs. Steph Jones

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Mattie was so easy going and flexible. He had such a great selection of songs already and definitely knows what he's doing. I've known Mattie since college and he has NEVER failed with bringing awesome beats to any event! He made our wedding dance party outstanding and would recommend him 100% every time! Also, EXTREMELY reasonably priced! Don't look elsewhere!

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • Lisa

Lisa M. Garmoe · Married on 10/18/2018

DJ Mattie Fresh is the best

There is no reason to hire anyone else! His price point is veeeerry good, his response time is quick, he needs very little direction, and everything was amazing. I'm so grateful we booked him for our wedding. Do yourself a favor and book him too because he absolutely overdelivers!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Brittney · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Wedding DJ EVER

DJ Mattie Fresh was beyond amazing and made my “most epic dance party” dream come true for our wedding! My husband and I like a mix of music and he had it all! Matt was so responsive and helpful. We weren’t sure what type of music to play for cocktail hour or dinner, he suggested a few different playlists he had and it went perfect. Guests of all different ages were complimenting our DJ. We got married in Ocean City, MD so he was even willing to travel. Hire this amazing DJ, you will regret it if you don’t!

Sent on 10/16/2018