DJ Mattie Fresh Reviews

DJ Mattie Fresh 3
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 08/03/2019

Perfect DJ!

Matt really took the time to get to know my fiancé and I. He asked great questions that really allowed us to provide as much or as little detail in our music selection. He also had great suggestions himself! He really kept the party going and we are so grateful he was a part of our day!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 07/13/2019

Don’t Look Elsewhere! The BEST!

We are so happy DJ Mattie Fresh was our wedding DJ! He definitely knows how to get a party started. No one wanted to leave the dance floor for 6 hours - he is THAT good! He made our wedding day that much better. I recommend him to anyone that is looking for a DJ no matter the event. He will not disappoint!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Trish Moran · Married on 06/29/2019

Easy, fun, stress free and energetic

DJ Matty Fresh was hands down the best dj I have ever experienced. He was flexible, read the crowd, played everything and my husband and I have a super wide variety of taste in music. He was worth every penny. I would highly recommend him over and over again.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Justin Junghans · Married on 05/26/2019

First class DJ!

We are so fortunate to have DJ Mattie Fresh at our wedding. His communication and engagement leading up to the wedding eased a lot of our anxiety. So many of our guests complimented our DJ. Matt did a great job and is a big reason why we were so happy with our wedding experience!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Tracey · Married on 05/10/2019

Best DJ around

We hired DJ Mattie Fresh on the recommendation of a friend and we are so glad we did! We had such a fun wedding in Annapolis and Matt played a huge part in the energy of our reception, everyone had a blast and our guests kept telling us it was the funnest wedding they have ever been to. Matt is easy to work with, coordinated well with our officiant to give us flawless ceremony music, and he played the best music for our age group and kept our guests dancing. I HIGHLY recommend DJ Mattie Fresh for any event you need DJ services, top notch and professional!!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Rebecca · Married on 04/27/2019

I danced so hard I had to take off work Monday

I booked Mattie because he DJed one of my bridesmaids’ weddings that was fantastic. Four years later and I was not disappointed in the least. This photo was taken at 7:25pm, dance floor overflowing and this is what it looked like until after the lights came on pretty much. There was something for everyone so we got the generations together without losing momentum. We are make plans to go where he DJs regularly because it was that fun. Mattie and his assistant are very professional and did absolutely everything I asked for. Thank you so much! Most lit wedding ever.

Sent on 04/29/2019
    DJ Mattie Fresh 4

Stephanie · Married on 11/02/2018

Mrs. Steph Jones

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Mattie was so easy going and flexible. He had such a great selection of songs already and definitely knows what he's doing. I've known Mattie since college and he has NEVER failed with bringing awesome beats to any event! He made our wedding dance party outstanding and would recommend him 100% every time! Also, EXTREMELY reasonably priced! Don't look elsewhere!

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • Lisa

Lisa M. Garmoe · Married on 10/18/2018

DJ Mattie Fresh is the best

There is no reason to hire anyone else! His price point is veeeerry good, his response time is quick, he needs very little direction, and everything was amazing. I'm so grateful we booked him for our wedding. Do yourself a favor and book him too because he absolutely overdelivers!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Brittney · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Wedding DJ EVER

DJ Mattie Fresh was beyond amazing and made my “most epic dance party” dream come true for our wedding! My husband and I like a mix of music and he had it all! Matt was so responsive and helpful. We weren’t sure what type of music to play for cocktail hour or dinner, he suggested a few different playlists he had and it went perfect. Guests of all different ages were complimenting our DJ. We got married in Ocean City, MD so he was even willing to travel. Hire this amazing DJ, you will regret it if you don’t!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Megan · Married on 09/22/2018

Mattie was THE BEST!!! He has been "on the scene" for a long time now and knows what he is doing. He really took into consideration our song list we provided and added songs that mixed perfectly with our vibe. All ages loved the music he played and the dance floor was LIT the whole night! He never missed a beat with announcements and the reception timeline. Very punctual and catered to the bridal party's needs and requests. If you want the best and are nervous about booking the "right" DJ- look no further.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Vivi · Married on 07/28/2018

SAVE YOURSELF THE TIME AND EFFORT OF LOOKING FOR A DJ AND BOOK MATT ASAP! He was our BEST vendor --most responsive, professional, and willing to go above and beyond to make our day how we envisioned. Any email, call, or text, Matt responded right away and knew exactly what I was talking about and/or quickly caught on to my requests or questions because he was informed and knows very well what he is doing. He really put effort into getting to know us as a couple through his questionnaire and our music requests. He provides you with a quick and easy-to-read "DJ Mattie Fact Sheet" which I often referred back to while planning and really appreciated him providing an easy way to give us information on his services. Not only was he amazing prior to wedding day --which is so important-- he delivered 100% on the day-of. Our dance floor was unlike any dance floor I've ever been a part of (and I know I may be a little biased because it was my wedding) but we are continuously getting compliments that our dance floor was incredible and so much fun.

DJ Mattie was able to play most of our requests and in addition, he was lively, fun and knew what to do to get the crowd involved and going. In addition, DJ Mattie checked in with us throughout the wedding (the appropriate amount of checking-in) to keep the timeline and MC-ing going to our liking. We are incredibly happy with our decision of booking DJ Mattie. He is experienced, professional, responsive, timely, kind, a good time, and just awesome!

Sent on 07/26/2018
    DJ Mattie Fresh 5
    DJ Mattie Fresh 6

Katherine · Married on 06/16/2018

DJ Mattie Fresh went above and beyond for our wedding! After filling out our preference form we were able to set up a conference call with him to make sure that he would meet all of our expectations in every way. He played all of the music that we requested, listened to the guests, and really got the whole wedding to the dance floor. He was so flexible and worked with our needs the entire night! He was a great announcer and overall helped with the flow of our wedding reception. He is a great value for the money and an awesome guy to work with! Would defiantly recommend!

Sent on 07/17/2018

sandy · Married on 03/31/2018

I cannot put into words how AMAZING DJ mattie Fresh is!!! From the get go I could tell that he was exactly the right person for us! He's so easy to work with and really cares and pay attention to what you want and has great ideas and suggestions to make your ideas even better. When it came to the actually wedding day he blew us away!!!! He really is so professional and courteous yet also knows how to get the party going! My friends are all still talking about how amazing our music was and I literally had the best time of my life because of him! Please do yourself a favor and book DJ Mattie Fresh because he completely takes the stress away when thinking about your wedding music and you will have the best night of your life!!!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Joelle · Married on 11/11/2017

Matt DJ'd our wedding in November and he was amazing!! He was very professional and worked with us to make sure our wedding was everything we wanted! I didn't have to worry at all the whole night about what was going on, he followed the timeline perfectly and played all the songs we had requested. All of our guests raved about how much fun they had dancing all night! I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a fun and awesome DJ!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Christina · Married on 10/21/2017

DJ Mattie is amazing!!!! I was so happy he was able to be the DJ at my wedding last weekend. He was also the DJ at my oldest sisters wedding and everyone raved about him. He is very good with coordinating/transitioning all the events throughout the night and kept everyone dancing. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2017

Matt was amazing and I'm so glad he was the DJ for our wedding!! My sister had Matt as her DJ at her wedding as well, so I knew we were in for a treat!! Matt was very organized, helped us plan our timeline, answered all questions right away, and was helpful with sending out reminders throughout the process. The night of the wedding he played all the songs we requested and then started to play songs that we LOVED that we didn't even remember to put on the list!! It was almost like he was reading off my Spotify playlist. Would DEFINITELY recommend DJ Mattie Fresh, he helped keep the party going all night!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Matt · Married on 09/30/2017

Matt absolutely rocked our wedding. We had issues with a bus service that caused over an hour delay for some of our guests and Matt still made sure the party was rocking with the time delay. He also assisted with Mic and Sound for the ceremony during an extremely windy day. Went above and beyond to help out when there was chaos at the venue due to our crappy shuttle service

Best Wedding DJ in or around DC!!! I would recommend him to any and everyone.

Absolutely made our day from special song requests to keeping the party going a bit later than we originally requested. Great DJ and even better guy.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

Do yourself a favor and book DJ Mattie now! My husband and I are all about dancing and Matt's music selection and flow of the night was absolutely PERFECT. He kept the dance party going literally all night long - with all ages involved, including our 10 year old nephew and my 80 year old grandmother. One of our uncles even commented that this was the first wedding where he thought the DJ outshined and outperformed any band. Not only was the reception a hit, but Matt worked with us to plan the perfect cocktail hour and dinner playlists to fit our vibe and music preference. He was super responsive, helpful, and kept everything professional, all while making sure everyone had a great time. It was clear he was devoted to making sure that all of the details were perfect on our big day. I would HIGHLY recommend using him and hope to use his services again for future events!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Alex · Married on 09/15/2017

DJ Mattie Fresh was phenomenal! We couldn't have asked for better entertainment on our wedding day. Mattie was great at checking in with us throughout the evening to see how everything was going and ask if he could do anything for us. He is super easy to work with. My husband and I were honestly shocked by the amount of guests we had on the dance floor ALL night long. It wasn't difficult at all to have every guest of every age up and dancing. On the morning after our wedding, we heard tons and tons of comments from our guests about how excellent Mattie was. We could not agree more!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/03/2017

Matt was perfect! Things changed throughout the night and he just made it work! He felt the crowd out and played the perfect songs at the perfect time. I would 100% recommend him, and all my guests agreed!!!!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Tricia · Married on 08/26/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Mattie and his services at our wedding! We had 200+ guests ranging from 3-89 years old and EVERYONE was on the floor having a great time. I got so many compliments not only the choice of songs, but also the pace of the night. Mattie kept the energy going and made sure to stay on schedule for the events of the evening. His preparation and expertise allowed me to relax and enjoy my evening and we even extended the night! Thank you again!!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/22/2017

Best DJ ever! We had a small and intimate wedding (65 guests) and all of them were out on the dance floor! DJ Mattie Fresh was very professional and attentive, he has a great speaking voice, and he played music according to the crowd to help maintain a great energy throughout the entire reception. He kept in communication leading up to the wedding and was very helpful with music ideas and selections as well as providing a questionnaire that helped make sure I had everything I needed. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ – so no need to look any further – Hire him now!

Sent on 08/07/2017

margaret · Married on 05/27/2017

We are so pleased with DJ Mattie Fresh! His music choices were fantastic and literally every single person at our wedding (144 people) were dancing at one point if not the entire night, even my 88 year old grandma. He came to me at least 3 times during the night to make sure all was going smooth and even let me take the mike to sing to my husband. He was well prepared, incredibly professional, and read the audience. My friends and relatives all raved about the music.
    He was also the DJ at my sisters wedding and it was great to see the complete difference in music atmosphere and he did a fantastic job then too; he really knows what he is doing. We recommend him to everyone and felt proud after we left!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 05/20/2017

Best DJ ever!! We and our guests had so much fun! Matt did a great job of reading the audience and picking amazing songs! We couldn't have been more satisfied!!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Ben · Married on 04/29/2017

You have to get DJ Mattie Fresh for your wedding, he is hands down the best DJ you could ever imagine for a wedding!!!
    We were lucky to have him at ours!!! He did an AMAZING JOB!! Everyone had a blast and is still praising the music and the ambiance that was created by DJ Mattie and his ability to get the party started and keep it rolling the whole time. All of our guests said it was the most fun wedding they've ever been too, and we all had so much fun!! His work as our DJ helped get people out there dancing like my wife's cousin who never dances at all. I would recommend him to everyone and anyone looking for a DJ for any event!!!! BEST DJ EVER = MATTIE FRESH!!!

Sent on 05/21/2017